What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

R.I.P. Dan's Bud

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's two different plants babe.... The DN6 was a seed selection he made... The DansBuds6 is his and Tonys baby.... Dan used a different male... Its fire and around...
Theman is right. I forgot about that. they refer to the dn6 as dansbuds around Michigan. It was passed around and gained notoriety before the gb bx1 #6

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Oh man. We lost 3 great people last weeks. Milo Dan and today we lost Thc4sim.

R.I.P. my longtime forum brothers.

Aw shit Milo passed.. man i just found that out through insta.. surprised there wasnt an RIP thread here for milo,, i mean we throw them up for celebrities and crap..

RIP MILO BRO!

RIP DAN, again.

Never met either of ya, always liked and respected you.

Right none of you other 1000s of fuckers die for a while lol

Love you all.. apart from the few snakes. :ying:

Last edited:

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Milo did get a RIP thread, it is here somewhere.

I searched... nothing.. :tiphat:

RIP all you fallen ganja people.. you weird bunch of polyphasic, autistic, crippled, misfits not made for this sick, twisted brainwashing and culturally white washing so called "modern" world, that is worse than the medieval period was for surfs..

I feel ya pain.. fuck the man. Fuck the weaponised bitchy brand mad pyramid ponzi scheme and all the insanely rich robber baron families running that whore of babylon.

Fight for your rights every day and the rights of others even more importantly. Plenty came before that got mangled by this system so we can have the meager slice of cheese weve got.. complacency kills and there's a lot of distractions right now and fascism is the top word in our zeitgheist for 2019. Be safe all. :ying:

Rant over.

:smoke out:

Aspenou812

Veteran
Lost but never forgotten about... Dan was my and so many others Green Ambassador... Did so much for the comunity... Always...

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran

EDIT: Thankfully, the Mods got on here real quick and eliminated the comments by the disgusting little dweeb...

Attachments

• 601.jpg
    601.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 68

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I keep in touch with Dan's widow and can't remember if I posted that she just had the upper lobe of her left lung removed a couple of weeks ago. She's doing ok but scared as hell