What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trump implies that he might legalize cannabis.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
The question is..... Who the heck thought a New York raised person like Trump would collude with the Russians. Then on top of that, the germaphobe Trump had a pee party with a hooker.... Really? It's amazing how low the media stooped, it's even more amazing how many people still believe this today.

Who is the real fake news? Glenn Beck, Mark Levin and Alex Jones..........
or
CNN, NBC, and FOX?

Trump's credit was shit after several bankruptcies and stiffing many many subcontractors. To find money he had to go outside the country. Deutsche Bank was a lender who was also getting stiffed by him, but they were also money movers for stolen Russian money. Conveniently some that money was used to buy blocks of high end apartments in international trump properties. Trump was at risk of loosing everything without credit and he became their boy.

Easy7

Veteran
It's not off topic at all. Wasps have been in power 98% of American history. They kill easily to stay in power. They are not generally historically for drug legalization. Red states have the most wasps and are the strictest prison states. Decades for a few joints and being black.

They are generally cruel intolerable people if you are not one of them.

Bumbatar

It's possible that Trump is as clueless as his devotees but the truth is that Putin's mind benders threw in for Trump bigtime. That's undisputable. They're obviously not in it for the MAGA, either, but rather to spread hate & discontent among us.

Anybody marching shoulder to shoulder with those guys needs to re-evaluate.

:laughing::laughing:
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA LOLOLZZZZ!!!!!

Easy7

Veteran
It's that they want a fundelmemtalist christian nation and always has. Mj is not a part of their religion as they practice it. All other people and religions are evil to them. Only good white anglo saxon protestants go to heaven and deserve America as they see it. The rest of the world goes to hell for all they care.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
It's more than possible.

Fox News Video. Cut to the chase at 14:50. He throws his buddy Cohen under the bus confessing the Stormy fix. Several search warrants and the feds had every bit of data from Cohen, "The Fixer". Pay attention to the body language. It's a Holy Shit moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=052Zb6I09Pk

Jhhnn

Veteran
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA LOLOLZZZZ!!!!!

Laugh all you want. It's your head they've been messing with, along with Trump, Cambridge Analytica & the Alt-right noise machine.

Let's face it- anybody who thinks Trump is actively trying to legalize cannabis isn't thinking straight. If he was, he'd have the White House staff draft legislation & submit it to Congress. He's actually created more uncertainty & uproar by letting Sessions rescind the Cole memo, which was Corey Gardner's beef in the first place.

Gry

Am inclined to think the volume, width and depth of the laughter might represent the effectiveness of propaganda more than any thing else.

A guy whose claim to political fame is the birther lie, whose first act after the election was to settle a fraud law suit, a 60 year old guy who boasted about "moving on them like a bitch, grabbing by the pussy", who stated that the main thing in he has in common with his daughter is sex, a guy who has at least 2 aliases, who hasn't released his tax returns, who defended home grown nazis, a draft dodger who mocked actual vets, a man whose lawyers lawyers need lawyers. Dotard rewards the 1% with the toil of the next generation and also cavalierly poisons the environment for future generstions

Trump is a hideous cancer on the USA. He's drained the dignity from the presidency, abdicated USA leadership and legitimized vile bigots, racists and misogynists.

Trump will support mj when Putin or hannity pull his puppet strings

Slim Pickens

Veteran
It's ok to have and support a political viewpoint,but it's the blindly following along that I cannot understand.

In no way or manner do I support this group of Charlatans and thieves.If they were to legalize,it would be for profit...no.other.reason.

Bumbatar

Am inclined to think the volume, width and depth of the laughter might represent the effectiveness of propaganda more than any thing else.

Gum shoe Joseph McCarthy is on the case boys!! Hes gonna get to the bottom of these slimey reds see!!!! All while talking in the fast pitched tone of 1940's radio show detective see!!!

QC6vGsFvSzS7nTvecjb-7_Xs.jpg

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Whoever you vote for the government gets in. Governments are owned by the banks, because they owe so much to them, and most find it hard to even pay the interest on those loans by taxing the people...

To tax the people, the people have to be scared into paying their taxes, so are threatened with jail if they don't.

If the government can't pay its bills then they will loan more money from the banks that can just print money thats not backed up by anything of real value, and they will try and tax the people even more heavily.

Growing cannabis in prohibition develops a black economy which they can't control, and cannot tax. Billions of dollars are made by renegades/outlaws and concienteous objectors to the system of controlled wealth. So yes, its just a matter of time before they will legalize, then tax and regulate the cannabis industry globally. Its a slow transition becuase the powers that be need to be sure that the majority of wealth from cannabis will only go to those who they choose to be wealthy from it, and often it will be those that profited from cannabis prohibition, who now won't be able to do that when it is legalized, so will suffer losses.

Legalization won't stop the home-hobby-horticulturalists from growing the plant for their own use, but it will take out the possibility of profiting much from it, by pricing cannabis as a commodity that is cheaper and easier to buy from the established corporate dealers than it is to buy from the renegade/outlaw producers who will still be targeted by law enforcement if they are not licenced and regulated and taxed.

....so in reality so-called legalization will never mean that we can all grow and sell cannabis like tomatoes. The cops, the judiciary and the prisons will still benefit from the outlaws and renegades who fall foul of the government controls on cannabis production and distribution.

buzzmobile

Veteran
I think that by now.....after 15 months of the MSM desperately trying to fit Trump up with accusations of RUSSIAN COLLUSION during the last election, it is glaringly evident that it was just a NOTHING BURGER...

I remember a big event that took longer than 15 months to complete. How long? I'm patiently waiting for the investigation to run its course.

attachment.php

Attachments

• yogi_berra_quote.jpg
    yogi_berra_quote.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 20

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
What’s the difference between Trump’s lawyer and Trump’s doctor?

One drinks a fifth while the other takes the fifth.

ambertrichome

Veteran
How can anyone say its a Nothing Burger, when Mueller hasn't said a word?? Has got how many to Plead Guilty?? How Many Indictments???
Has how many more in big trouble??? Manafort??? Carter Page?? Cohen??? ANd you can believe there will be others. tRump Jr, and Kushy baby are also in big shit.

And tRump has ALREADY ADMITTED TO OBSTRUCTION....2 TIMES, ON FILM. He cant Unring that bell, and is big trouble whether people want to realize it, or not.

Much will depend on the Midterm Elections, and if Rs Win? ( Highly Doubtful ) WILL THEY hold him responsible?? If they don't, Democracy is lost.

If Ds get in, hes in big Fk'n trouble.

Its now proven the Female lawyer tRump Jr, Manafort and others met with in the tRump Tower IS a RUSSIAN SPY, and they said there was No Follow UP ??? NOPE. WRONG AGAIN. They also just came up with proof they had contact again, and was Not Revealed.

They investigated BOTH Clintons How Long? How Many TENS of MILLIONS... What Charges???

Bill lied about a BJ, and the House Repukes are letting tRump ect, get away with TREASON.

If this was Obama, they would have already had the tree picked out, for which they could lynch him upon, but they let this buffoon go on, and on, and on. His LYING Never Stops.

If the dudes mouth is moving, lies are spurting out.

Whres my HElth Care??

I thought it was going to be really easy to find a solution, and make HC Affordable for EVERYONE??? I thought it was to be replaced on Day 1, or close to then????

I thought Mexico would pay for the wall?? And now hes threatening Gubment Shutdown, if the little baby doesnt get his wall funded... Good luck with that.

Also its Not Collusion they are actually looking into, is Conspiracy, Obstruction, Money Laundering, Pay for Play.

Last edited:

EasyGoing

It's that they want a fundelmemtalist christian nation and always has. Mj is not a part of their religion as they practice it. All other people and religions are evil to them. Only good white anglo saxon protestants go to heaven and deserve America as they see it. The rest of the world goes to hell for all they care.
:laughing:
You talk so much nonsense it's very hard to take you seriously. America is the nation that accepts all religion. It was written into our constitution as an alienable right. When you say things like "all other people and religions are evil to them" makes you sound like a true idiot. Read a frickin book dude, your stupidity is killing me.

EasyGoing

Laugh all you want. It's your head they've been messing with, along with Trump, Cambridge Analytica & the Alt-right noise machine.

Let's face it- anybody who thinks Trump is actively trying to legalize cannabis isn't thinking straight. If he was, he'd have the White House staff draft legislation & submit it to Congress. He's actually created more uncertainty & uproar by letting Sessions rescind the Cole memo, which was Corey Gardner's beef in the first place.

So you think laws are passed by the president giving bills to congress......

GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump is actively trying to legalize cannabis by resending the cole memo, putting the issue front and center so CONGRESS (!!!!!) can write a bill and the PRESIDENT (!!!!!!) will sign it.

Did nobody take civics? Bunch of retarded stoners with zero clue. Diarrhea of the mouth.........

EasyGoing

It hurts my brain listening to the mindless, uneducated Trump haters. I wonder if they hear just how rediculous they sound..........

It's crazy how uneducated people are in this very thread. Actually makes me sad, cause I was hoping for a good conversation about cannabis, and federal legalization. However some are too blind with their hate to have a factual conversation.

This thread kind of reminds me of the Crypto thread. Everybody is poo pooing crypto in the crypto thread. Everybody tells me I am stupid for investing, yet my bank account tells a different story. Trump is going to legalize cannabis, and everybody in the Trump is legalizing cannabis thread is poo pooing it. Mods better keep this thread up for historical records, cause its going to be hard getting the yolk off the poo poo'ers faces.

Latest posts

Latest posts