What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone familiar with uncle festers skunk?

Was looking at a site that has some old school strains. Just wondering if anyone has ran madter tais beans before, or the nature farm genetics. Thank you in advance.

bestothebest

The Nature Farm has some dank. Im not advertising for him, but a bunch of people have left really good reviews.
Skunk 18 aka skunk18.2 aka uncle fester skunk is a skunk line that was worked for extreme pest resistance. dont know if it still has it tho...

Queef

Been watching for these to drop again.Seen they had some in stock last night so I placed my order and sent it in. Some old school skunk 1 genetics

troutman

Seed Whore
Would be nice to test them out one day.

Just not sure how often they are available?

I've only seen sold out. :moon:

Americangrower

Veteran
Uncle Fester are seeds from Master Thai these are the same seeds that were given to Sam the skunk man years ago. He bread towards sweet skunk as opposed to roadkill.
I have some skunk18 open air seeds just starting. Looking for a super stinky skunk to hit some clones with.

Cannavore

Veteran
heard these are great but not rks

someone should cross this or ancestral skunk from sam with goldcoast's boel afghani. wink wink wink

Cannavore

Veteran
This is the original unworked skunk, it has all the phenos in it, Sweet, Lemon, RKS

i know a few growers that have popped these. no rks was found, and i've followed the nature farm on IG grow these too. could be wrong but he hasn't found rks yet either. i've got a grip of f2's to look through, and some ancestral skunks from sam, too.

then again i'm of the school of thought rks is ghani based or a ghani dom skunk and the rks terpenes are recessive and when expressed, extremely volatile, which could explain why plants people think are rks when they're alive cure out to something not as strong or something different entirely.

Americangrower

Veteran
I know he is working the line, he seems to think his #5 and #7 lines are the best. #5 being pure skunk reek. He is matching up to some of her offspring #50 something male seems to be a match. He breaks down the smells a hundred times better than I could.

Cannavore

Veteran
What did the growers you know have to say about the line? I have a pack of these en route.

well they look more like affies or broadleafs, which for me is good cuz i think affies are the key part of the equation here. strong skunk funk astringent rubbery affie smells. i havent heard much about the sweeter or fruity phenos but i'd assume theyre in there too if this line truly is a lesser worked skunk before sam dutchified it.

Queef

RKS x 1969 skunk18 cross be so sick but I don't breed so just rks would be so sick to have to. Just curious as to why no one working with the rks. I'm looking at my lineup right now like damn it's 2018 and I ain't even got the rks but I'm getting 1969 rks genetics.

Americangrower

Veteran
RKS x 1969 skunk18 cross be so sick but I don't breed so just rks would be so sick to have to. Just curious as to why no one working with the rks. I'm looking at my lineup right now like damn it's 2018 and I ain't even got the rks but I'm getting 1969 rks genetics.

Who has the real RKS clone to make those seeds? I would love to buy some

bestothebest

He did do a Trinity x Skunk18, so that may be hat you want. I believe some of the line is more affine, some is more sativa. The #5 was supposed to be very affie, I think he calls her the “voodoo witch”

Americangrower

Veteran
He did do a Trinity x Skunk18, so that may be hat you want. I believe some of the line is more affine, some is more sativa. The #5 was supposed to be very affie, I think he calls her the “voodoo witch”

The 1 I wanted was NL x Skunk18 but it was gone in seconds

Queef

Well in June the nature farmer posted that "the rks is on lock and i ain't even mad about it, that's amazing" so im guessing it's out there and he can't even get a cut. Instagram #roadkillskunk.

Yea I seen that he did the trinity and 89 UK cheese which I missed out on just started following him couple months ago. Anyone score some how'd they come out.

Queef

Nice score on the trinity. I got another local UK cheese cut to throw in flower and try out no double serration on her though. Doesn't UK cheese double serrate? Kind of like the nature farms skunk18 leaf picture.. my blue cheese cut I have looks just like that with the double serration. Pretty cool looking.