What's new

Grow along with AG and son's

Americangrower

Veteran
Took a few more of Wed cake 4DD by People Under the Stairs.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

gmanwho

Veteran
so i know i asked on ig, but prob better here to respond, what where the other wed cake 4d u had? u have a few females similar? u save any males?

cause i think i only see that one cut. forgive me if it was weeks or months before... i forget shit when its something im not familiar or working with..

Americangrower

Veteran
so i know i asked on ig, but prob better here to respond, what where the other wed cake 4d u had? u have a few females similar? u save any males?

cause i think i onnly see that one cut. forgive me if it was weeks or months before... i forget shit when its something im not familiar with..

Started 6 seeds, 1 runted out, 4 males and just this 1 lady.
Wasn't going to use males since Chef gave me the seeds, but I had them outside and had a ECSD x Straw diesel #5 lady. She was a big strawberry smelling girl, giant but airy cola. I think that was from the 90/100 temps all summer. Hoping they play nice together.

gmanwho

Veteran
ran out of rep, thanks for the update. great find on that female then wit rest being male. hope u kept cuttings..

bwell

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
damn she looks like its worth the re veg...

i got some of his gear (sfv X ecsd) X (4dd)

but i got zero room to flower much other than a head stash these currently...

Desert Dan

Veteran
Just read this entire thread!!! Much props to American Grower! Sending good vibes your way my man...

-DD :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts