What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

McPpk

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
Brother...FREEZE!!!! WTF is dat?:skiiing:

Flooorida! Shitty laws, great weather.. hurricanes aint shit compared to tornados, earthquakes, volcanos, floods and fires..
EDIT: they don't have a waterskiing happy face..:biggrin: :laughing: :tiphat:

you know, ice, that stuff in your drink that makes it cold!

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Brother...FREEZE!!!! WTF is dat?:skiiing:

Flooorida! Shitty laws, great weather.. hurricanes aint shit compared to tornados, earthquakes, volcanos, floods and fires..
EDIT: they don't have a waterskiing happy face..:biggrin: :laughing: :tiphat:

Fix those shitty laws on Tuesday then Brother!!!! Please. Please? Get all civic minded on their asses will ya...

I think FL and CA are the tipping point in our movement for law reform and broad social acceptance and recognition of the benefits of cannabis in our lives. I was proud of FL getting 58% vote last time now we just need the last 2%! What a high bar for passage tho....

in my state we have no mmj protection nor do we have voter initiatives which just compounds the kick to the nuts. PTSD? Get in the fucking cell shit head, that dont make no difference around here boy... says jailor Bob. <raps bars with nightstick for effect>

<then notices those bars have amazing timber. Thinks about that some and how it would record. Shakes the thought out with a barely perceptable wince and Bob goes back to his stool to read the latest copy of Modern Jailor.>

<soft blur fade to close scene>

Its really about the jailor you see and he is us.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Winter is coming?

Winter is coming.

Winter is coming!

WINTER IS COMING!!!

( never forget, it comes for us all )
I saw ice once here in a sand trap on the 5th hole it was 2"x1"x.5" deep, ina ball mark. cute little piece of ice.. @7:40 or so in the am.. January as I remember... must have been 31*F that morning... coldest I recollect..

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
I voted yes.. all I could do.. hope it works.. then in 4-5 years it might get to a grow law..

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
you know, ice, that stuff in your drink that makes it cold!
I put the beer in the ice... cold as I want... OK, ice cream/gelato. I try to forget cold but its all relative.. when living in the north east, I could go out on the Harley when it was near freezing, now if it goes below 78*F at sundown, chaps don't even help.. blood is as thin as 0-10wt oil.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
What is your medical law down there? In a nut shell what are the basics?
right now!? basically cbd oil for babies/kids, very limited illnesses, couple distribution points here and there, no weed. On the ballot again this year, if it passes, it will be a good step but I do not expect too much out of it..

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah its at least a stwp. But size of FL and CA is important. Its the will of the people.

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FL is pretty fkd up... look how the utility industry has kept solar down. Crazy man. All u guys got is sunshine...

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
FL is pretty fkd up... look how the utility industry has kept solar down. Crazy man. All u guys got is sunshine...
Fl is fkedup in many ways, yes but
solar power is like early LEDs. It needs allot of improvement on efficiency vs cost. They ain't cheap! They'll give you 10 year financing but have read that the panels life span is less or not much more than ten years and youre buying them again.. guess they figure 10 years later they gotta be better but you'll still have to buy new ones.. but theyl be smaller and more efficient but/and the cost will go up..
have read and talked to a couple people about the tesla car batteries for electric backup.. just what ive been told.. tesla battery (for their big car) cost $3500. 2 of them, fully charged will provide house hold backup power for days.. don't know how I got to backup power vs solar but there you go..:biggrin:

EDIT: water/turbine power out in the gulf stream is the way to go but that would be FPL and they sell solar..

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
backup batteries is the big cost. Never thought about tesla batteries tho. Lithium batteries are dangerous still tho. I did rc airplanes for years and the lipo batteries early on caught f* alot.

We have those giant wind turbine farms which aint perfect either. Guess keeping going in the winter is difficult

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dropping by Getting a nice setup over there Mc she going to be a cold one this yr they say. Wheres the pics lets see miss mango.8 footer wow.Bud

Heya brother Budman! Sorry your post got skipped over friend. Ill get some up for you.

MH8 got culled but i grew MH7 out to about 108 days and 26 on rodi only. At the end i diminished the day length and turned down temp n rh. Took long time to finish. Stretched and hazy flowers. Same mango smell. Not really my type of flower but there is alot of it. I bet its 1 to 1.5 again dried conservatively. Not sure what to expect from it yet.

Im going to "cob" some of it. Tangwena has a thread on this. Its an African technique which quickly and potently cures your weed i guess. Going to check it out and she how it grabs me

Going to do room work now with a small break in schedule now that mh7 is done.

My plants i just put in VR are sexing today after 6 days in the room. Dunno how old they are. 4 fems and 1 male and 2 to go. So ive got 4 fems for sure for the next round. These are more wld so are going to finish quicker and i may end up with big veg plants again.... lol this is how they get away from me...

Peace
McK

Buddler

Veteran
Sounds like shes to haze side itll be good daytime working weed getting shit done I bet .And perfect for some cobs make lots as they really worth the effort thanks toTangwena for that , good haul BTW Bye for now te budster

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds like shes to haze side itll be good daytime working weed getting shit done I bet .And perfect for some cobs make lots as they really worth the effort thanks toTangwena for that , good haul BTW Bye for now te budster

Pretty stretchy these last few. Big ladies in ppk tho.... my my. Anyways Brother Budster ill get some pics up and get the thread caught up. Have been chugging along tho. Got the 8' ladder set up and doing room work as fast as i can so i can start the next group.

So far i have 2 purple stars and a gooeyxmtv sexed fem and 1 gooeyxmtv sexed male and i culled it. I germed a feminized samsara holy grail 69 so i have my next 4 females guaranteed. They are in veg under cmh so im holding off upplanting to 10" netpots... my problem will be finishing before the get huge... so idk but i maybe flipping em big again... lol

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Way to go today everyone on the pro cannabis votes Tuesday! That will mean alot to us other states

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy Veterans Day to all who have served! I so miss the group of people who I was honored to spend 4 very influential years alongside.

SuperWeed

McKush, You have mad skills bro, nice work.

I also wanted to say thank you for putting together the PPK Link-O-Rama. It has been a big help to me.

Latest posts

Latest posts