What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

You know you live in the country if......

armedoldhippy

Veteran
if you can sit on the porch in your rocker & shoot at your own mailbox, & the neighbors don't hear the rifle go off...

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
when you want fresh fish ,,,you go get it..no parking lot,no cashier,,.guaranteed fresh......yeehaw...get sum... them 2 boulders to the right held fish.....

Friend

Veteran
When you don't worry about the skunky air exhausting from the pungent grow space in the house, because there aren't any neighbors around to smell it.

When you stand on the front porch to smoke every day and nobody sees you do it

NW Wheeze

You know you live in the sticks when you piss outside the house more than you do inside the house. My wife shames me when she finds my failed attempts of piss-cursive words on the driveway.

atk7

Your sleep patterns are set so you can restoke the stove before it goes out and the house freezes up.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
When it snows, no one is going anywhere without a sled, road plowed, yeah right unless I do it with a backhoe. The bar has zero cars in the lot, even the bartender girl rides a sled to work. And finally when leaving the bar, the sheriff who is loaded insists on a sled race back to the hills lol.

I couldn't live in a city, just couldn't do it. I have to be able to touch off rounds whenever, tune race car motor at 3am, or let the full Marshall stack eat on 11 at anytime of the day or night. That's living!

ghostmade

Veteran
Lol ^^^
U know you in the sticks if your neighbor pops up for a smoke riding a horse.c im a city boy and when i seen her coming i had to snap a pic.now thats the dream honeys riding up on horseback.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
when you go to play horse shoes and go into the barn to collect the horse shoes,,,..got woke up early to a horseshoe match..complete with bloody marys and beer on tap...yeehaw..me and pineapple won both matches...ya he is hawiian sp?...either way we won and got buzzed...yeehaw

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
When you can understand everything that's said on Duck Dynasty and Swamp People without reading the subtitles
absolutely and I would be happy to hang out with any of em and do what they do...I have killed my share of ducks ,only killed one gator and ate it but played with many baby gators while fishing..if you catch one and make it croak and make sounds momma comes a calling..sort of cool stoned in a bass boat late at night...I like how the eyes glow too..yeehaw finally rednecks are getting respect....if shit goes bad you will all be kissing our redneck asses..even a coonass has rendeck in em.....kiss it biotches

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
I play better horseshoes when stoned..

...otherwise, I have a tendency to overthink it..(if you think long, you think wrong)

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
some of my friends also play b etter stoned and drunk..it got scary early on with hangovers and all..had to watch out for random high falling horse shoes ..duck and cover....yeehaw good times great folks. and fuck da city

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
You know you live in the country if...

you live closer to your guerilla grow spot, than you do to the nearest place to buy papers...

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
.. if you see more wild animals than people on most days..

When you can understand everything that's said on Duck Dynasty and Swamp People without reading the subtitles

I'm not even from US or from an english speaking country, and I can still understand the guys on DD perfectly, I hate subtitles! :laughing:

Last edited:

vostok

Veteran
Like with me, a fault on my phone line and had to have it replaced and paid for by my web insurance addon $4.00 per month xrta ...lol.LOL otherwise $3000-$5000 cost

4tokin

All the replies so far have been spot on.
My favourite is that there is no 1800 mypussiehurts hotline.
If you have issues, it's man the fuck up and sort them.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
whats your thoughts on a random blind being setup????? yeehaw...got to love diversity..her its whack compared to back east...new England wildlife would easily kick cali ass....yeehaw.. even the turkeys here are pussies...I wanna try and hand catch one...haha

redlaser

Veteran
Alligator is good, haven't found anything quite like it. Had it fresh several times and its very clean tasting. As far as being in the country, one sign is when you are just as likely to pass a horse or atv as a truck or car. And there is no trash service or Internet or paved road to your house.

Latest posts

Latest posts