What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

-tjo with 6 super lemon haze in RDWC-

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
hi all

noreason
i dont really prefer fem seeds..because they turn in hermies..
before couple years i have made a grow with some fem orange bud from DP and all the plants was hermi!! maybe is happen 2 me..

yesterday i change the water and today i put the screen in the room.
im thinking to flip 12/12 one of this days.if i wait the branches touch the screen i will need psycodoctor because my weed is over.
..first time for years.. big shit now..no weed, no nothing!!

BigGreen

Veteran
Definatly top em if your scrogging em. I always top mine around 8"-10" scrog or not. I like em bushy

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
Definatly top em if your scrogging em. I always top mine around 8"-10" scrog or not. I like em bushy

top for sure!!..i know that, but my main prob is that my weed is over..so, the training with the topping needs couple weeks..

this is my screen but im thinking 2 lower the height of my screen, for less days of training..:clock watch:

picture.php

picture.php

i raise my EC to 1,8 and im waiting how my girls wii response..:):tiphat:
picture.php

this plant is sativa dom??

Looking good. I grew some Super Lemon Haze from Greenhouse. All I can say is they get BIG! They are indeed sativa dom. I got 3 phenos out of 4 plants. 1 sativa pheno that got tall, 1 sativa pheno that got tall and real bush, and two of my plants had more skunky leaves (less pointy but not quite indica round) and stayed shorter and bushier. They like a lot of nutes. My plants stretched for 4 weeks causing me to have to scrap them and i'm currently re-vegging a mom. They were just starting to throw lots of hairs and the crystal formation had begun as well at only 4 weeks. I can't wait to grow mine out and get a harvest. They smelled like sugary pinesol (in a good way) only 4 weeks in.

erwingruber

Hey hello tjo you girls looking very good .
You screen is very well done too , i do not agree with you for the
fem seeds i use only fems and i have germinate over 20 of them problems and hermies free.
I would like to see a picture of you crawling to train you girls in the far end of your closet , if it's possible it is going to be very hard , maybe put the screen in the 4 front girls only.
Anyway i am watching you closely wishing you the best

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
:tiphat:
today i have 400w+ in my grow..
now im running 600 mh sun master+ 400 phillips mh
with cool tubes! the temps are low outside so the heat is not a problem for the moment.

Looking good. I grew some Super Lemon Haze from Greenhouse. All I can say is they get BIG! They are indeed sativa dom. I got 3 phenos out of 4 plants. 1 sativa pheno that got tall, 1 sativa pheno that got tall and real bush, and two of my plants had more skunky leaves (less pointy but not quite indica round) and stayed shorter and bushier. They like a lot of nutes. My plants stretched for 4 weeks causing me to have to scrap them and i'm currently re-vegging a mom. They were just starting to throw lots of hairs and the crystal formation had begun as well at only 4 weeks. I can't wait to grow mine out and get a harvest. They smelled like sugary pinesol (in a good way) only 4 weeks in.
\
hi
the phenos you describe i have in my garden..the tall and bush has large leaves with a dark green color..that i like most, until now!
sorry for your bad luck.i hope your plant recover soon.

Hey hello tjo you girls looking very good .
You screen is very well done too , i do not agree with you for the
fem seeds i use only fems and i have germinate over 20 of them problems and hermies free.
I would like to see a picture of you crawling to train you girls in the far end of your closet , if it's possible it is going to be very hard , maybe put the screen in the 4 front girls only.
Anyway i am watching you closely wishing you the best

thanks man..about the fems i told you my opinion..i only once
i had made grow with fem seeds and i was unlucky.
..my place is very difficult 2 move.0,80x1,80
i cant train well my plants and i know that,but i ll do my best
smile.gif

The photos look SOOOOO much better with the brown leaves plucked off!

:joint:

indeed bro!! and the girls seems to love the 1,8 EC

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
some photos:)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

this plant has some problem from the first days.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

3-4 more days veg..:wave:

erwingruber

Your girls looking very happy they say that sativas cannot handle high EC values but i see that your girls looking fine in 1,8 EC.
You make an excellent work with your scrog net wish you to fill it with heavy buds.
i know that it is a budget but i think that 2*600 insteed of 1000+400 will rock in your space
what do you think ?

ps.
I cannot understand why my ph keep rising my girls drinking nutes like crazy of course ,
today i top off the tank with pure R/O and my ppm was 850 from 1160 in 3 days time.

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
Your girls looking very happy they say that sativas cannot handle high EC values but i see that your girls looking fine in 1,8 EC.
You make an excellent work with your scrog net wish you to fill it with heavy buds.

ps.
I cannot understand why my ph keep rising my girls drinking nutes like crazy of course ,
today i top off the tank with pure R/O and my ppm was 850 from 1160 in 3 days time.

thanks mate!!:) the girls looking better this days and
i think is the high EC..1,6-1,8 the ph is stable and drops 0,1/4 days.. so i have the ideal solution for my girls--that i think--.

your ph rising and your girls drinking nutes..is simple, you need
stronger solution!! and when you find the ideal ec level then you see stable ph.:wave:
1160 to 850??? your girls are hungry..this is my opinion..:tiphat:

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
i know that it is a budget but i think that 2*600 insteed of 1000+400 will rock in your space
what do you think ?

erwin
my lights is 600+400w mh and i will continue with the same wattage in the flower with hps aucource!!
i have 1000w ballast and lamps..i had 1000w last year for the half time of flower in my first rdwc grow..i got almost 450g for 6 plants
and the other half flower was with 600w..
1000w has better penetration ans i saw that clearly but in 1,80
loose lots of lumens, so i think 2 600+400 is better.

They looking great bro keep up the good work
gallery_28946_2438_554.gif

thanks zuma for the kind words..you are always welcome in my
thread and im happy 2 see ya again fella:)!

erwingruber

i think that raising so tall(1,80meters) plant's especially indicas it is a bad think to do for our small places and i realize this with my big bud that reach almost this height in the previous grow.Scrog is the only way for our small grow cabinets.

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
last day of veg..my girls are ladies now and im proud for this!!
the screen has holes but not for long..the growth is amazing
and always suprise me.. i now that in 2-3 weeks my screen will
be full of green... and a couple photos 2 share with you guys!!:):)

EDIT

WRONG.. the slh needs 1,2-1,4 EC max

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

1,8 ec with no yellow tips in the leaves...the SLhaze eats like grazy...she loves the food:jump:

Last edited:

erwingruber

Indeed you ladies show amazing growth these days and thrive in 1,8 ec .
I think that Shiva's is toped @ 1,7 ec cause they will like to show me a llitle bit
of yellow tips.
I am really waiting to see those huge tops that SLH makes.

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
keep up the great work man.Those ladies are looking really nice and 1.8 it's pretty high...you will see huge buds in a few weeks

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
thanks my friends!:)

first day of flower stage...i l keep my veg solution for a 10 days more and after i change it with flower solution..also i l keep
my MH lights few days more for less strech and after 2 weeks
i wil replace them with HPS.

the girls drink nutrient fast..very fast..
from 1,7-1,8 to 1,4 in 3 days...no comment!

last night i ve read about slh...wow such unstable strain
and so good...so many phenos, other says is a low yielder,
other says was a good yielder..
the sure is that is amazing weed.
also people says that SLH is a light feeder..but i found mine
hungry for nuts...what the hell..?
why my plants are full of green without any signs of overfert
with such big level of ec??

ERWIN.
i have the same problem...my ph dropping and my ec dropping..
not to much..but drops..
i dont really care because the girls are ok,but i would like 2 know
why this happen..

darko_G

tuned in for this on i have 2 slh clones that im veggin now before scrogging. ima be doing 2x 250watt 2700k cfl's. i dont know shit about the strain and have been looking for good info for over a week now. anyway im lookinforward to see how they stretch in particular and u got me interested in their feeding habits now as iv grown lemon skunk and i found it to be real touchy with nutes..( all except the best indica pheno that smelled like vomit in a good way lol.)

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey hey, ladies looking real happy there :) first day of flower eh? heheh the fun start soon hehe and ull be in for some nice nuggets!

cheers,
red.

erwingruber

hello tjo ,

You are keeping veg solution and you switch to 12/12
Lucas mention that this trick give him one of his best
harvest's (not with his formula) .
He call it feed the strech.

On the other hand Biggreen here on the hydro forum

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=183958

mention that the buds start forming earlier when
feed the girls with bloom nutes from the start of 12/12

Anyway both ways going for bud.

i was never have this problem and if i have it i
will screaming around here for help.
In my recent grow experience i saw
ec stable , ph up
wich is caused cause i didn't have enough root mass to drink up
nutes and cause of light solution
ec droping , ph up
wich is normal and caused from nutes consumed.

I cannot understand of course why your ph making drifts of 0,1 a day
and my ph making drifts of ,5 or ,6 a day.

Anyway your girls look excellent and mine look very good
so everything is fine.

ps.
As for your phenos i think hungry for nutes=good yielder

Latest posts

Latest posts