What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Back with MORE new stock to check

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
cant wait to see the range of these affie's.........any stand outer's steele?...love me some indica.......MOneY

animal#1

Sweet. I have grown seed lines with a similar description and area of origin and more often than not there are some real stank, pungent skunky smelling plants in there.

G

guest3854

Back with pics

Back with pics

These pics were taken bout a week an' a half before chop . Sorry no "harvest" pics but we've been too busy with tha move , set-up and countless other issues that go along with family life and running tha GrindHouse . These gal's have shown some killer characteristics , and a line worthy of continuing on fer hybridizing as well as keeping a pure source fer folks to work their own crosses . They have a dominating Christmas Spice aroma with many other background "colors" .... Pine , Sour Green , Fuel , Pepper , Light Hash , and light skunk . Here's a couple pics to git tha mouths droolin' .... be back with a more substantial post with more details and pics .

Edit . Server's busy and we gotta go ..

Steele

G

guest3854

Back with pics !

Back with pics !

This is tha most petite gal of tha bunch , but she just OOZES glistening trichs . She has a dominating Christmas Spice aroma , very original .... No sweetness , no bitch ass fruity pebbles fer this ghani , it's all spice .... They have a tacky/greasy resin profile , as noted while seein' 'em growin' outdoors , earlier this year .

These girl's are fuckin' SIRENS . Siren #1

Siren #16 . She's a bit thicker than #1 , though not much . Check them autumn colors , gotta love tha flush ....

I'll git more pics up of acouple more gals bein' used fer future projects , soon
Enjoy ,
Steele

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice Steele!

You gonna release some seeds from what you are running? or do you have some specific crosses in mind that you will be releasing? or both?

G

guest3854

Rolando , happy to have ya with us . Yeep , this year fo sho . We're gonna run tha progeny and back cross to selected females of this first run . Just gives us a killer idea of what we can expect .

Sup Rounders , gonna dry an' git some dry shots up today ....

Blynx , sup dude . Hope all has been well with y'all . Yeep , this line will be available in pure form as well as used in some kick ass hybrids , some of which are gonna be looked at in tha very near future .

Be back later folks ,
Enjoy ,
Steele

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
Lookin good Steele

Lookin good Steele

Christmas spice sounds tasty man. I haven't bought any beans fera while, but I jus might have ta give these a try when they come out. I've already got a few ideas in my head fer makin crosses. I reckon they'd be great fer breeding with since they're pure afghan, right? Take care... BC

G

guest3854

BC , yeep pure Afghan. Though tha origin of region is unknown , these are THE oldest beans we've checked and are happy to say they will be used in several hybrids ! Some of tha gals possessed a bug spray , menthol or onion aroma , adding to tha complexity of this herb . We're lockin' in tha Christmas Spice aroma trait though , just too original of a characteristic .....

Steele

G

guest3854

CornFlake , I would describe Christmas Spice as rich , piney , cinnamon , earthy . Maybe tha other fellas could offer up more descriptions of tha aromas I'm trying to describe . I haven't been able to list all tha smells coming through , as it is a complex toke .... Tha wife really dug a menthol pheno , however tha structure was overall more leafy and open .... An architecture that we didn't dig , though tha toke is potent , tasty and worthy . Several killer individuals are above par and will be used .... These gals go 65 days and though not HUGE on taste , impart a very tranquil mind-set . We believe that tha out crosses coming from this line will be dominated by tha elite females used to breed with . Testing is in tha works right now , so we'll see how tha recombining goes .....

Steele

Steele

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Time to do the new genetics dance.

Congrats and thanks for preserving, growing, and sharing the pictures.

Good Luck

G

guest3854

Abja, happy to have you in tha GrindHouse help desk. I'll be starting a new thread, showing pics of tha G.A.A. with full descriptions. Here's one more before I git that ball rollin' ....

GrindHouses' Ancient Afghan #16
picture.php

Enjoy,
Steele

drymouth

Hey Steel, the names Drymouth. Just ordered mob boss, and the prophet... gonna be popin em as soon as i get em. Nice work and toke on my friend!

G

guest3854

DryMouth, welcome to tha GrindHouse help desk. Happy to have ya with us. I'm confident yer gonna love yer choices, and look forward to see your finish. Document tha grow if you would, updating weekly. Many folks including myself love to see tha progress.

Stay safe an' grow HARD,
Steele