What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Sonja :The complete guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

guest3854

NC , tha Sonja was derived from BlockHead . Tha complete story on tha line , is tha first post of this thread . Sonja is a select clone , unique to tha line and tha base for our project . If your there in Oakland , sounds like they still have some stock , so get to planting , Spring is here .

Steele

G

guest3854

No worries NC , we'll have stock in Dutch's hands pretty soon . Tha med community isn't tha only folks we can and will service . Our international friends are valued folks as well .

G

guest3854

Some pics of 2 different generations grown out last round . Been curing fer about a month 'er so .

Tang Tang BX1 1IX keeper showing her beautiful foxtails and so similar of aroma to tha momma TT , it's uncanny .

Keeper from tha BX2 gen.

I'll get some pics up of tha F3 generation keeper as well , soon .

Enjoy y'all ,
Steele

SuperBudz

Smoke Two Joints In The Morning!
ICMag Donor
Looking great! I hope to get some of these seeds off seedbay as well.

G

guest3854

We'll be shipping to Sbay pretty soon , plenty of Blue Sonja G3 fer folks .
This generation will carry a bit more indica , as we used a killer set of F3 males . No doubt this will be a better generation than tha last .....

Enjoy folks,
Steele

monkey5

Veteran
Steel, will this batch of seeds have any of the phenos from that 2nd gen.??? the very sativa looking pheno??? in your above picures ??? i just got me a pack of those g3 seeds/blue sonja g3 s ... you just can not beat smoke for the head !!! thank you !!!monkey5

G

guest3854

Monkey , yeep . You can defiantly expect both Indy and Sat phenos . 1 of tha 3 tha males we used we're more of an indica profile fer this gen. Tha other 2 Sat. , to allow plenty of phenetic expression , allowing tha grower acouple variations within tha line to select from .
Nice score , most of our BIN's on tha Sonja were on tha first day of our release with only several more being released with tha flood of others , tha day after .

Steele

G

guest3854

No time to wrangle retards

No time to wrangle retards

Mista, perhaps you need to go back an' READ tha post. No where was it said that my BH source was "unknown". Not diggin yer angle, how's about keeping yer nose outta my helpdesk. I really don't have time to wrangle retards, asshats and trolls ..... Any future bullshit posts' WILL be edited .......

picture.php

Enjoy,
Steele

He is talking about one of the P1 plants that made up BH and not giving you shit.

mistaman

Mista, perhaps you need to go back an' READ tha post. No where was it said that my BH source was "unknown". Not diggin yer angle, how's about keeping yer nose outta my helpdesk. I really don't have time to wrangle retards, asshats and trolls ..... Any future bullshit posts' WILL be edited .......

picture.php

Enjoy,
Steele

how rude. I was talking about product 19 which was referred to as a mystery strain in the past. i assumed you would know what i was talking about since you sell a blockhead cross.

"This line was derived from BlockHead , a very potent stain from Breeder Steve and his team at Spice Of Life . "The mother was selected from seed devaloped by one crazy yanqui . The exact origins are somewhat of a mystery"

i think i'll go with the sol adventure mix...

G

guest3854

Mista, tha way you worded yer question .... appeared to be asking 'bout "BlockHead" not tha parental lines goin' into it's make up.

Keph, yer one helluva mind reader to git that outta that .... lol.

Steele

WOW, What a Gal, I hope I run into her soon!

God Bless your Gardens Steeele and God Bless you and your Family...Thankyou!

peace

G

guest3854

Getting acouple PM's fer these, I'm really gonna havta git these in tha post..... probably won;t be in time fer CHRISTmas, but in time to crop 'em before it heats up again, next year.

Thanks fer all yer support fellas'
Steele

G

guest3854

General, when they do hit (January/February) you can bet they'll be at SBay. Limited numbers and tha last packs from tha G3 release. My Blue Sonja's final generation will be worked at tha later part of 2010, 4th quarter, fyi.

Steele

Status
Not open for further replies.