What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The War of 2020: the upcoming elections

M

Mr D

these are numbers from the horse's mouth(so to speak)
hard to argue they're biased, could be wrong of course
polling is a relentless science
think it's all the same procedures from the last election cycle?
polling is science, it moves forward, changes, it's free enterprise dammit!
so polls will likely improve
but the proof will be in the Trump pudding

Polls are complete bullshit. Data sets are either dropped or not used so as to massage numbers to produce desired outcomes.

A recent CNN poll, done by a company called SSRS, shows a landslide lead for Joe Biden over Bernie Sanders. The poll conveniently left out voters under 50 years old.

It's another Democrat shitshow my friend. Let's look at the past 24 hrs.

Biden: I fondly & nostalgically remember the days of working with segregationists

Wall Street Dems: Bernie must be destroyed at all costs so we can maintain corporate control of the party as half the population is near poverty

igrowone

Veteran
polling has value, that's why its paid for by those with money, like Trump
they aren't stupid, they're receiving value

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I love how funny this is to read.

We just need a few more Trump supporters in here and it will sound like a retirement home Pictionary game.

M

Mr D

I love how funny this is to read.

We just need a few more Trump supporters in here and it will sound like a retirement home Pictionary game.

Not as funny as the Democrats inability to beat Trump. When your party can't produce a candidate who can beat Trump your party sucks big time.

buzzmobile

Veteran
And which party is that exactly?
I believe you have already self identified.

attachment.php

:laughing:

Attachments

• pict.jpg
    pict.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 19

igrowone

Veteran
...and crowd-filling extras are a real thing on the ‘right’...and also paid for by those who swing that way....
there are polls, then there are polls
different polls, different purposes
Trump's polls that he was paying for and were supposed to be private
that's a poll looking for the 'truth'

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
More people would support Trump at this point than any opposing candidate simply due to math.

There isn't a singularity opposed to brash ineptitude as of yet.

Wait watch and listen.

The DNC (lining their pockets) will place their special person in the box on the left and you can vote for them or not.

Then the electoral college will vote whichever way lines their pockets.

Who gives a fuck about turnout when half the people gobble the shit spewing from that moron??

They would kill for a chance to kill to make him happy.

It would just be easier if it was somebody on his hate list. (Which should grow, peaking around October of next year)

CaptainDankness

I just hope we have a Trump rally in Portland, OR soon. That would certainly make for some good news with all that violence from the far left.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Same players different channel.

Trump’s bogus promise to clean up the Washington's swamp must be high on his list. Trump made this the centerpiece of his campaign. He assured us, the ultimate insider, who would use his savvy to help the common man and woman. He understood how money works, and money corrupts.

This is one reason (beyond pure partisanship) that voters who supported Trump in 2016 forgave or ignored a multitude of scandals, most notably the pensioners and other financially desperate people who turned over as much as $35,000 for Trump University, to receive all but nothing in return. They knew he wasn’t an honest businessman. But they thought he would take everything he learned in all his years as a corrupt businessman to clean the joint up. Of course, Trump did exactly the opposite. He used his insider knowledge and connections to appoint a bevy of obscenely wealthy insiders to Washington jobs, where they all did what they know how to do best make money for themselves.

The chief-executive-in-chief has filled his cabinet with fellow plutocrats, executives and, lobbyists. One who used to represent the coal industry runs the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). The acting interior secretary, David Bernhardt, risks so many potential conflicts of interest from his previous life lobbying for energy and natural-resources firms that he carries around a card listing all 22 of them. Last year businesses spent more than $3.4bn advancing their interests in the halls of government.

Today the Donald was Accused Of Raping An Advice Columnist In A Department Store Dressing Room in the 90's. Accusing anyone of rape is a very serious allegation. Accusing anyone with no prof seems to be nothing but slander. I dont see the point.

The GOP supporters dont seem to care about any of the corruption going on right now. The evidence is overwhelming if people would look.