What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lemon drizzle testers in big pots

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have opened this thread to show the
lovely lemon drizzle,,,
Other room is a good few miles away so my first few testers didn’t get many pics etc ,,,
It’s a great smoke ,,lemon taste and aroma but with a kick,,,
Some pics of the young and a few drizzle cuts I believe to follow,, 944s2:tiphat:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Sorry mate just seen this ..

you have some pics ,.. ? how do you find the Lemons??

We have a promo of 10 pack White Cherry Truffle F2's from baked Beanz with every 12 pack of Lemon Drizzle seeds purchased at the min ,... cant beat that..:tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Panikz,,,
She is a lovely smoke,,taste land aroma like lemon sherbet,,
Have two lovely examples and I post pics tomorrow,,,
I will be ordering soon,,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some pics of my two Lemon Drizzle in 10 litre pots of all mix,,,
Both uniform and if like the others in the first run then lovely lemon sherbet with a nice poke:biggrin:,, one catching up ,
Other pic of whole run with a little one catching up,,
8 varieties in all and 47 plants all fem seed,,,,s2

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Man Ive grew a BIG Lemon Dizzle in a 5gal buckets ....heck it's only 50days in flowering now. I don't know if I've got a recent pic, but will get one. Also HUGE RG4 in 5gal buckets of Promix/OF soil mixture. The LD has 8-10 long ball bat colas!!! Panikz has nailed everything Ive grew guys. It's gonna be hard to find anything close to Realgorillaseeds for the price. Honestly can't say anything bad about any RG stuff and Ive grew 10-12 or more of his stuff. Most was a late outdoor run last yr started in late June, but still got decent size plants of great smoke. Id probably go with 7-10gal indoors if you got the room.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I have opened this thread to show the
lovely lemon drizzle,,,
Other room is a good few miles away so my first few testers didn’t get many pics etc ,,,
It’s a great smoke ,,lemon taste and aroma but with a kick,,,
Some pics of the young and a few drizzle cuts I believe to follow,, 944s2:tiphat:

I can't wait to smoke them!!! I plucked a small bud to sample a few days ago, just letting it dry out some now.:biggrin: I got a LD outdoors I just put in a 10gal smart pot. The LD I got flowering had some Huge fan leaves. Kinda like Mr B was saying, mine has a Lemon kinda creme sherbet like smell.

yahooman

Thanks Panikz,,,
She is a lovely smoke,,taste land aroma like lemon sherbet,,
Have two lovely examples and I post pics tomorrow,,,
I will be ordering soon,,,,,s2

hey bro,on a scale from 1-10 how loud is the lemon taste/smell?

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
You guys may have seen these pics already? I took these plants outside while I cleaned my grow room. It's the Lemon Dizzle about 15days ago at 35days flowering. I'll have to get some updated pics. This LD is growing indoors just taken outside for a few hrs and put back indoors.

LD

Attachments

• 20190520_191721.jpg
    20190520_191721.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 49
  • 20190520_191729.jpg
    20190520_191729.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 46

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bro,on a scale from 1-10 how loud is the lemon taste/smell?

Hey yahooman
She is one of the best lemon varieties I have experienced,,,,
Best lemon I have tasted is the “ East London Lemon” ,,
Five years ago ,, myself and “ grateful head “ bought an oz each at
£270 , that is guarded closer then the Crown Jewels,,,,we were genuinely lucky to get those flowers and I am from the East End ,,have family and friends there but not a sniff,
most closely guarded clone I ever come across,,,
But the drizzle has the potential to match it once the best pheno is
dialled in so if the East London lemon was a 10
Then the Lemon drizzle has to be a 9 ,,
She is very special the drizzle and with poke also,
Cheers for popping in mate,,:tiphat:,, s2

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You guys may have seen these pics already? I took these plants outside while I cleaned my grow room. It's the Lemon Dizzle about 15days ago at 35days flowering. I'll have to get some updated pics. This LD is growing indoors just taken outside for a few hrs and put back indoors.

LD

Thanks for sharing,,Bud38
Before topping or supercropping I found them to be pretty much uniform,,,
Pics more then welcome in this thread,,
All the best with those mate,,s2

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Nice one, I’ll follow this, I’ve got 4 in veg, vigorous they is. Cheers for sharing.

Attachments

• 9C0EF7F8-5243-4B8A-8D60-020D25D7A41A.jpg
    9C0EF7F8-5243-4B8A-8D60-020D25D7A41A.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 51

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yea I don't wanna be disrespectful and posting lots of pics until I see it's ok.

But dang I hope the LD is a 9 !!!! I don't have anything to smoke except some leftovers from outdoors last yr. And it's getting down to dust, shake, leaves, shit you don't wanna smoke. I'm gonna try and push my Dizzle to around 70 days. Im flushing mine out now, im about 55days in now

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea I don't wanna be disrespectful and posting lots of pics until I see it's ok.

But dang I hope the LD is a 9 !!!! I don't have anything to smoke except some leftovers from outdoors last yr. And it's getting down to dust, shake, leaves, shit you don't wanna smoke. I'm gonna try and push my Dizzle to around 70 days. Im flushing mine out now, im about 55days in now

Bud,,,
I took them to ten weeks but I think 8 1/2 weeks -9 could be the sweet spot?
If you have the strong lemon sherbet pheno then if I get her again I think I would chop at the above time,,,
I think the longer bloom gives it more poke but possibly lost a bit of taste and aroma ? but I would need to run her a good few times before
being 100% about when to chop,,
Keep the pics coming mate,,,, s2:tiphat:

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Right on 8-9 weeks is a good time for em, at least the early not too hazy ones :)
i had one with golfball sized nugs, thick trichomes with a nice lemon taste

Cloneman

Veteran
Well done s2

I bought a pack of these just to get the White Cherry Truffle F2 freebees...crazy eh!?

oh and will be doing the WTC first in about a month with some other stuff.....

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheers mrb and ccloneman,,
Some pics just before flip,,
Lemons drizzles in first 3 pics,,,
One topped and other left and both in great health,,,
Gets interesting from no on lol,,
Other 2 pics are the rest of the run,,,,s2