What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

:::::::INFOWARS News Thread:::::::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I tried watching that vid Gry - but got this:

Video unavailable
This content is not available on this country domain.

Gry

Just corporate big brother looking out for us all.
The warnings displayed here prior to my being able to view
it, were of a more dire nature than I have previously seen.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
It always seems odd that some vids are allowed in the USA - but not in Europe - and sometimes vice-versa - is it to do with licensing - or censorship? - makes ya wonder.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I don't care for government over control from either side. That's why Im a centrist.

Keep in mind that while the Clintons were in office, their pittbul- Janet Reno had Nevil arrested for selling seeds. How many times did the Clintons enjoy weed that Nevil had a hand in breeding?

CaptainDankness

One thing that really bothers me about this left vs right bullshit is nobody seems to even give a shit about the Federal Reserve anymore.

We are being distracted from real issues it seems. Alex Jones has been bought too, guy has his head so far up Trump's ass. I really don't care for Trump much myself, but so much time is spent pro vs anti Trump we will never tackle the issues that matter.

Do any of you honestly believe Biden is going to fix anything? He had 8 years already...

But they have us fighting each other instead of them and that's exactly what they want. They don't want us to audit the Federal Reserve, they don't even want us to question why we can't just pull out of the Middle East and let them kill each other. They damn sure don't want any questions about the trillons of dollars the Pentagon has lost. But fuck it, lets fight over Trump, even though tyranny has been going on since before he was born.

St. Phatty

Do any of you honestly believe Biden is going to fix anything? He had 8 years already...

I hear he likes to fix wrinkles.

If he has a problem with looking like an old man, he's in the wrong profession !

Just for my own entertainment, I'd like to see the old candidates - Trump, Hillary, Biden - go on TV with some of the more corporate candidates - Kamala Harria - and all take mushrooms, Ketamine - their entheogen of choice.

Then they resign & turn the government over to Tulsi Gabbard, Ed Snowden, Colin Kaepernick, Ilhan Omar - some actual adults.

audiohi

Veteran
:::::::INFOWARS News:::::::

:::::::INFOWARS News:::::::

TRUMP'S LONGTIME FRIEND JEFFREY EPSTEIN ARRESTED FOR SEX TRAFFICKING MINORS IN FLORIDA, NEW YORK

attachment.php

https://www.newsweek.com/trumps-lon...x-trafficking-minors-florida-new-york-1447908

Attachments

• infoepst_low.jpg
    infoepst_low.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 7

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
CBS is fake news, son! He is not a good friend of Epstein, Trump doesn't hang with the pedofiles.

F

Frylock

CBS is fake news, son! He is not a good friend of Epstein, Trump doesn't hang with the pedofiles.

Trump IS a pedophile.... he brags about walking into the back rooms of his Miss Teen (or whatever it was called) contest, unannounced, when he knows the underage girls will be naked to 'check' on them.

What do you have to say about that? Fake news?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
picture.php

Jeffrey Epstein's friends - well some of them - Prince Andrew doesn't seem to be mentioned - I wonder why?

*Epstein is in the UK Sunday papers today - here is the link - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ing-just-days-records-transported-minors.html

Trump IS a pedophile.... he brags about walking into the back rooms of his Miss Teen (or whatever it was called) contest, unannounced, when he knows the underage girls will be naked to 'check' on them.

What do you have to say about that? Fake news?

Last edited:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Holy shit you scared me fo re a second there,I thought that was my boy Anthony Bourdain in the middle.

beta

Veteran

Oh that's right, if it doesn't fit your world view it's FAKE NEWS!! LoL, you really are TOTALLY brainwashed, aren't ya?

Trump's long and storied friendship with Epstein is no secret, nobody denies they're longtime buddies.

TRUMP'S LONGTIME FRIEND JEFFREY EPSTEIN ARRESTED FOR SEX TRAFFICKING MINORS IN FLORIDA, NEW YORK

https://www.newsweek.com/trumps-lon...x-trafficking-minors-florida-new-york-1447908

Status
Not open for further replies.