What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

:::::::INFOWARS News Thread:::::::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wendull C.

Veteran
It’s the white nationalist/fascist/ Nazi wannabe’s that are stalking and intimidating left leaning news sources, and racking up 75%+ annual race related murders.

Antifa would have to add a dictator and policy of nationalism and racism to qualify for fascism. And have strict government controls.

Your complaint is milkshakes and non existent acid stacks?

I guess captaindankness slept through Charlottesville. Had a pretty klan like, nazi look to it with the tiki torch performance.

:biggrin::laughing::laughing:

Wendull C.

Veteran
A tweet isn't exactly proof, I could claim ANTIFA gang raped me. Lol

Meanwhile we have video proof that ANTIFA are Marxist extremists who actually hospitalized a reporter. It was even on CNN..

I agree with a lot of what you say. In this instance I have to say if my dad were alive and I went to the hospital for a baby ass whooping like that, he would've fucked me up when I was discharged. Shit my 92 year old great uncle would probably still beat me with some of his war medals for being a pussy.

Seemed to me Ngo just wanted publicity.

packerfan79

Veteran
I agree with a lot of what you say. In this instance I have to say if my dad were alive and I went to the hospital for a baby ass whooping like that, he would've fucked me up when I was discharged. Shit my 92 year old great uncle would probably still beat me with some of his war medals for being a pussy.

Seemed to me Ngo just wanted publicity.

I agree with you, but these kids were all raised to be pussies. Everyone gets a medal/ trophy. Their are no losers. Except in reality most are losers. They aren't having families, or, careers, or even living on their own. Most of these pussies live with their mommy, not my idea of a real threat in a one on one fight. That's why they use weapons and attack in large groups.

That being said, if Ngo was a leftist. The perpetrators would be found and charged with hate crimes. Since, Ngo is a journalist who focuses on the far left, if the perpetrators are found they will plead to disorderly conduct, and mabey pay a small fine. Oh, and another leftist will start a GoFundMe that raises hundreds of thousands of dollars for a violent leftist.

Antifa and other hard leftist groups get the media praise when they are violent, and get virtually no punishment. Violence turns into a payday for the leftist, they have no reason to stop. In Portland they are protected by the police, who left Ngo to get beat within sight of the police station.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I said Asylum seeker, not illegal immigrant.... you want to be able to turn a blind eye to anyone outside of your country in desperate need simply because they weren't born inside an imaginary line, but fight for the rights of unborn babies that may have no loving parents....

They may or may not actually be asylum seekers. The welfare benefit-seeking immigrants that cross the border illegally are TOLD TO say they are seeking asylum, they bring children over who aren't theirs (1/3 of migrant children are unrelated to their supposed parents) so they get let in. The cartels are making money moving the people. The UN is organizing the camps. Its a big setup to usher in a new age of globalism using weaponized migrant waves just like what happened in europe.

Sweeden and other countries who have let in large numbers of migrants are now plagued with crime including rape and abuse of women.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
https://europe.infowars.com/migrants-terrorizing-swimming-pools-across-europe/

Migrants Terrorizing Swimming Pools Across Europe

Dan Lyman July 05, 2019

Share this article
Tweet
+1
Pin it
Print

Many swimming pools in Europe are no longer safe havens for those hoping for relaxation and relief from the summer heat as migrants and youths of 'foreign background' wreak havoc, sometimes in massive groups.
Incidents including sex attacks, riots, and fights are taking place with increasing frequency at public pools across Germany, France, the Netherlands, Belgium and beyond.
In Rheinbad, Germany, some 70 police officers were called to mitigate a crowd of 400 youths, mostly males of North African descent, who were menacing a family of four. The facility was eventually closed and evacuated multiple times over the course of a single weekend.
In Draveil, France, three drunk men in their 20s were arrested for sexually assaulting young teenage girls, Le Parisien reports.
In Châtellerault, France, 600 people were evacuated from a nautical center after a massive fight between "rival gangs" at the facility.
In Corbeil-Essonnes, France, a dozen 'young people' were reprimanded by staff for breaking pool rules, and in retaliation, they defecated and urinated in the water, forcing an evacuation of 1,000 people from the facility.
In Ghent, Belgium, a group of roughly 14 "young people from ethnic minorities" reportedly surrounded a 13-year-old girl and sexually assaulted her in a pool, with lifeguards unaware because she was too terrified to call for help.
In Terneuzen, the Netherlands, three Dutch girls were sexually assaulted at a pool.
In Kortrik, Netherlands, bathers and families are reportedly being harassed by mobs of North African youths.
“When we had a good look around it was clear that roughly 90% of the visitors present were of North African descent. Arabic and French were the main language used for shouting and yelling,” said one man. “The 'young people' were very rude, loud, violent and had no respect whatsoever for the other visitors. The same story in the outdoor swimming pool and whitewater course, where it was impossible to enjoy our beautiful and expensive swimming pool.”
The Local Germany reports some recent incidents at pools as follows:
"At a swimming pool in Essen last Monday, a group of young men reportedly attacked two lifeguards and a young girl. The city then doubled the number of security guards at the pool."
"In Hesse tensions boiled over last Wednesday in front of an overcrowded bathing facility. Due to large crowds, the entrance was temporarily closed. But, according to police, about 200 people tried to enter the pool by force. Some people queuing threw stones and insulted security staff."
SCEPTR reports on incidents across Belgium and the Netherlands as follows:
"A week ago the first story of swimming pool terror came to light. Belgian Moroccans went to a swimming pool on the Dutch border to assault girls and run amok."
"In the days that followed, similar stories followed each other in rapid succession. Within a week, young immigrants caused problems in swimming pools in Ghent, Beveren, Kortrijk and Hofstade."
Bathers at some Belgian pools will now be forced to provide identification and register before entering, and lifeguards will wear body cameras.
"The atmosphere in the outdoor swimming pools is becoming more and more aggressive,” Peter Harzheim, president of the Federal Association of German Pool Attendants, told Rheinische Post. "This is a frightening development. We have to take tough action."

Wendull C.

Veteran
I agree with you, but these kids were all raised to be pussies. Everyone gets a medal/ trophy. Their are no losers. Except in reality most are losers. They aren't having families, or, careers, or even living on their own. Most of these pussies live with their mommy, not my idea of a real threat in a one on one fight. That's why they use weapons and attack in large groups.

That being said, if Ngo was a leftist. The perpetrators would be found and charged with hate crimes. Since, Ngo is a journalist who focuses on the far left, if the perpetrators are found they will plead to disorderly conduct, and mabey pay a small fine. Oh, and another leftist will start a GoFundMe that raises hundreds of thousands of dollars for a violent leftist.

Antifa and other hard leftist groups get the media praise when they are violent, and get virtually no punishment. Violence turns into a payday for the leftist, they have no reason to stop. In Portland they are protected by the police, who left Ngo to get beat within sight of the police station.

Yes, a couple stories I perused through said the DOJ may be opening an investigation into the Portland mayor's complicity to antifa's(the real fascists) violence.

Like coyotes they are only tough in packs, then not even really. :biggrin:

Wendull C.

Veteran
https://europe.infowars.com/migrants-terrorizing-swimming-pools-across-europe/

Migrants Terrorizing Swimming Pools Across Europe

Dan Lyman July 05, 2019

Share this article
Tweet
+1
Pin it
Print

Many swimming pools in Europe are no longer safe havens for those hoping for relaxation and relief from the summer heat as migrants and youths of 'foreign background' wreak havoc, sometimes in massive groups.
Incidents including sex attacks, riots, and fights are taking place with increasing frequency at public pools across Germany, France, the Netherlands, Belgium and beyond.
In Rheinbad, Germany, some 70 police officers were called to mitigate a crowd of 400 youths, mostly males of North African descent, who were menacing a family of four. The facility was eventually closed and evacuated multiple times over the course of a single weekend.
In Draveil, France, three drunk men in their 20s were arrested for sexually assaulting young teenage girls, Le Parisien reports.
In Châtellerault, France, 600 people were evacuated from a nautical center after a massive fight between "rival gangs" at the facility.
In Corbeil-Essonnes, France, a dozen 'young people' were reprimanded by staff for breaking pool rules, and in retaliation, they defecated and urinated in the water, forcing an evacuation of 1,000 people from the facility.
In Ghent, Belgium, a group of roughly 14 "young people from ethnic minorities" reportedly surrounded a 13-year-old girl and sexually assaulted her in a pool, with lifeguards unaware because she was too terrified to call for help.
In Terneuzen, the Netherlands, three Dutch girls were sexually assaulted at a pool.
In Kortrik, Netherlands, bathers and families are reportedly being harassed by mobs of North African youths.
“When we had a good look around it was clear that roughly 90% of the visitors present were of North African descent. Arabic and French were the main language used for shouting and yelling,” said one man. “The 'young people' were very rude, loud, violent and had no respect whatsoever for the other visitors. The same story in the outdoor swimming pool and whitewater course, where it was impossible to enjoy our beautiful and expensive swimming pool.”
The Local Germany reports some recent incidents at pools as follows:
"At a swimming pool in Essen last Monday, a group of young men reportedly attacked two lifeguards and a young girl. The city then doubled the number of security guards at the pool."
"In Hesse tensions boiled over last Wednesday in front of an overcrowded bathing facility. Due to large crowds, the entrance was temporarily closed. But, according to police, about 200 people tried to enter the pool by force. Some people queuing threw stones and insulted security staff."
SCEPTR reports on incidents across Belgium and the Netherlands as follows:
"A week ago the first story of swimming pool terror came to light. Belgian Moroccans went to a swimming pool on the Dutch border to assault girls and run amok."
"In the days that followed, similar stories followed each other in rapid succession. Within a week, young immigrants caused problems in swimming pools in Ghent, Beveren, Kortrijk and Hofstade."
Bathers at some Belgian pools will now be forced to provide identification and register before entering, and lifeguards will wear body cameras.
"The atmosphere in the outdoor swimming pools is becoming more and more aggressive,” Peter Harzheim, president of the Federal Association of German Pool Attendants, told Rheinische Post. "This is a frightening development. We have to take tough action."

Are there no men left in Europe? I don't mean just biologically, I mean with a real set of balls. The type of man that would protect the women in his family, or someone elses.

This shit has got to stop. Their politicians may have wanted this for their globalist goals, but, I'm sure most people there didnt!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
When young men are raised in an Islamic country - they are taught that any girls/women that are not Islamic are fair game to be harassed/raped and abused in all sorts of ways - they specifically go after white girls who are considered 'kuffar' or non-believers in Islam.

Under Sharia law a woman's testimony only has half the weight of a man - because women are considered to be stupid - and the men are basically their slave masters and have the right to beat them, contain them and even put them in solitary confinement. (check the recent story about the Shiek of Dubai imprisoning his daughters).

So if a woman is raped then the testimony of her male rapist will be believed and not hers - Women actually go to jail if they are raped and complain about it - then they are shunned by their wicked societies.

So what do you expect if you bring millions of these young Arab/African men into Europe where women have equality with men - and are not treated like slaves? - Then the Islamic men will try and abuse and rape them because that is how they have been taught to behave - Mohammed was a slaver and a murderer - so they have no guilt for their behaviour - because they are trying to live life in his image - Mohammed is their role model.

*our daughters are not safe around this cult, and their believers - but now we have literally millions of them in the country.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When young men are raised in an Islamic country - they are taught that any girls/women that are not Islamic are fair game to be harassed/raped and abused in all sorts of ways - they specifically go after white girls who are considered 'kuffar' or non-believers in Islam.

Under Sharia law a woman's testimony only has half the weight of a man - because women are considered to be stupid - and the men are basically their slave masters and have the right to beat them, contain them and even put them in solitary confinement. (check the recent story about the Shiek of Dubai imprisoning his daughters).

So if a woman is raped then the testimony of her male rapist will be believed and not hers - Women actually go to jail if they are raped and complain about it - then they are shunned by their wicked societies.

So what do you expect if you bring millions of these young Arab/African men into Europe where women have equality with men - and are not treated like slaves? - Then the Islamic men will try and abuse and rape them because that is how they have been taught to behave - Mohammed was a slaver and a murderer - so they have no guilt for their behaviour - because they are trying to live life in his image - Mohammed is their role model.

*our daughters are not safe around this cult, and their believers - but now we have literally millions of them in the country.

What you say is the truth. Thank you for sharing Gypsy! The writing is on the wall.

White Beard

A tweet isn't exactly proof, I could claim ANTIFA gang raped me. Lol

Meanwhile we have video proof that ANTIFA are Marxist extremists who actually hospitalized a reporter. It was even on CNN..

Sez you.... We’re on the edge of our seats, yo - PROVE ANYTHING: hospital admissions, diagnoses, treatment, release dates....

You “antifa know-it-alls” are liars until you PROVE SOMETHING
If there WERE any proof of the shit y’all keep saying, it would be all over the real news, not in your headphones - the “conservative” scream machine would be ALL OVER it. And you know it.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
No one asked the common European people if they wanted to have millions of mainly young Islamic men invading their nations - their was no voting or referendum involved - It is now just another security concern for all of us - with the huge rise in violent and sexual crimes particularly - plus many robberies with violence that it has brought to our nations - all because of the KALERGI PLAN.

I can't safely let my 11 year old daughter play outside like I used to as a kid because of this - and no one I know is particularly happy about it.

*link to thread on The Kalergi Plan.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=348315

Are there no men left in Europe? I don't mean just biologically, I mean with a real set of balls. The type of man that would protect the women in his family, or someone elses.

This shit has got to stop. Their politicians may have wanted this for their globalist goals, but, I'm sure most people there didnt!

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm just wondering why police in Portland Oregon are ordered Not to intervene in these srimmages.
If I were a member of the media/journalists and I was being beaten with no intervention from unlocking law enforcement. I would have my attorney Larry Loophole LTD on fucking speed dial.
If I were on the jury for the impending suit against the city of Portland,I would ask the plaintiff how many 0000000's he wanted at the end of the check,better yet I would vote to hand the victim a blank check.
What these cops are doing is worse than that poor bastard Las Vegas cop who froze during the concert attack,at least he froze/or was scared shitless.
He lost his job last week.
If we dont have law in the streets we are FUCKED

packerfan79

Veteran
Sez you.... We’re on the edge of our seats, yo - PROVE ANYTHING: hospital admissions, diagnoses, treatment, release dates....

You “antifa know-it-alls” are liars until you PROVE SOMETHING
If there WERE any proof of the shit y’all keep saying, it would be all over the real news, not in your headphones - the “conservative” scream machine would be ALL OVER it. And you know it.

Yeah, Captain you should be hacking into the private, HIPPA protected medical records. Then release them to the press, if you want WHITE BEARD to believe the pictures and videos.

Funny how the left never has a problem claiming a 30 second edited video of conservatives is enough for a conviction on fantasy charges.

I have no problem stating that their are bad people and bad ideology on the extreme right.

The left puts their extreme ideology on stage for presidential debates. It's no wonder the extremist of the left feel they can do what ever violent act with impunity. Why not Chris Cuomo will tell the world they are fighting the "good fight".

Teenagers with MAGA hats should be locked in their school and burned to the ground, but hard leftist who beat the shit out of journalists are fighting the "good fight ". No hypocrisy here, nothing to see here.

The media is clearly pouring gas on the flames of political divisiveness, then they claim one side should be free to commit acts of political violence.

It's fundamentally unamerican, but so is the media, and the left (but I repeat myself).

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You can't kill freedom! Our Spirit lives on! :smoke:

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm just wondering why police in Portland Oregon are ordered Not to intervene in these srimmages.
If I were a member of the media/journalists and I was being beaten with no intervention from unlocking law enforcement. I would have my attorney Larry Loophole LTD on fucking speed dial.
If I were on the jury for the impending suit against the city of Portland,I would ask the plaintiff how many 0000000's he wanted at the end of the check,better yet I would vote to hand the victim a blank check.
What these cops are doing is worse than that poor bastard Las Vegas cop who froze during the concert attack,at least he froze/or was scared shitless.
He lost his job last week.
If we dont have law in the streets we are FUCKED

Its being exposed. The police have said there was a stand down order. They allowed the violence to create a national story and make patriots scared to go out and protest.

Evil globalists are igniting a civil war as we speak right now in America in 2019.

White Beard

I get it...I still don’t understand why Charlottesville police stood down when Uptight the Right came to town

White Beard

Its being exposed. The police have said there was a stand down order. They allowed the violence to create a national story and make patriots scared to go out and protest.

Evil globalists are igniting a civil war as we speak right now in America in 2019.

Still no proof of violence in Portland, but the hyperventilation continues.

Believe it or don’t, but I agree with you that evil globalists are igniting (or trying to) another civil war. I disagree with you about who those evil globalists are, based on tracking them for more than 50 years.

packerfan79

Veteran
No one asked the common European people if they wanted to have millions of mainly young Islamic men invading their nations - their was no voting or referendum involved - It is now just another security concern for all of us - with the huge rise in violent and sexual crimes particularly - plus many robberies with violence that it has brought to our nations - all because of the KALERGI PLAN.

I can't safely let my 11 year old daughter play outside like I used to as a kid because of this - and no one I know is particularly happy about it.

*link to thread on The Kalergi Plan.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=348315

Careful Gypsy, not wanting your country to be overrun by people who don't believe in human rights,women's rights, gay rights, the right to believe in any non Islamic religion, won't assimilate, and have cultural tendency to commit acts of rape and violence against non-believers. That's just xenophobic, you just don't like brown people. Lol.

I feel for ya Gypsy, I don't know how you sleep at night knowing, your government is importing people who are a threat to the safety of your children.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I get it...I still don’t understand why Charlottesville police stood down when Uptight the Right came to town

I feel the same way no matter what the situation.
Doesnt matter black,white,brown,or green!
Left,Right,Athiest,gay....
It's their fucking job,even if morally conflicted.
I'm sure there's secret service that thinks Trump is a piece of shit,but wouldnt hesitate taking a bullet for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.