What's new

:::::::INFOWARS News Thread:::::::

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Frylock

You've been misinformed. No time to respond right now. I have things to do. Read the Declaration of Independence and the United states constitution and bill of rights.

Who misinformed me?
No one told me what i said....

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And now the politico-religious paranoia of the Cold War enacted upon the body of the people of the USA, with a good, god-fearing, down-to-earth, Christian businessman like ol’ Vlad Putin to show us the way...?

How did you end up with a religious proselytizing thread, and a ‘verse of the day’ thread, *and* a political proselytizing thread? And now you’re bringing end-times conjecture into this thread...doesn’t seem contained to me

I am convinced you are just a bot. Show us your grow.

F

Frylock

I saw the Putin video.... sure he is a terrible guy, but he's not as boneheaded as Trump.
He knows modern (and future) warfare would make previous world wars look like a school fight.

'Boogieman'

because you edited your post and i didnt see it lol. just as how i now see you changed zionist handlers to msm handlers.

illegals pay state and local taxes, payroll taxes, they pay into social security and don't collect benefits, and they do tough manual labor jobs especially in our farming sector.

i skimmed your link there and it doesn't seem to take what i said into account. yes they cost the US money, but they also contribute. most non partisan numbers show they put in more than they take out (especially when they do not qualify for welfare).

funnily enough that link also brings up estimated cost of deporting each illegal immigrant. the author says anywhere from $6000 to $11,000 to deport each illegal. if we use 2016 numbers that 10.6 million illegals are in the country, deporting all of them at $6k a pop would cost $64.2 BILLION bucks (if we did it by $11k it would reach $117.2 BILLION). So not only would we lose a one way stream of tax revenue generated by illegals and be out 60 billion, but we'd lose vital members of the workforce (farming especially). are you in favor of deporting all illegals?

If this is true then for the first time you have my attention, it's all about my money weither it be my paycheck or tax dollars. I need to look into this if my money is better off not deporting them then I don't care.

Lrus007

Veteran
$6000 to $11,000 is crazy talk.
what are we sending them home 1st class ?
we buy some busses and some barges. i bet
we could get it down to $50 per person.
$5 of that is to chip them. so if they come back
we can find them easy.
Lrus007

Cannavore

Veteran
rH1C38C.jpg

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
$6000 to $11,000 is crazy talk.
what are we sending them home 1st class ?
we buy some busses and some barges. i bet
we could get it down to $50 per person.
$5 of that is to chip them. so if they come back
we can find them easy.
Lrus007

:dance013:

I bet people who would place a value on exporting you would have something in common immediately.

Wendull C.

Veteran
Trump derangement syndrome is a bitch. One thread gets closed so you guys find this one to vent? Guess if your shrink says so, it's good for you.

I know lefties, the struggle is real, and the Prius wouldn't start to get you to Starbucks on time. Life is a bitch. Especially when Trump is fucking with your car charger and gluten free soy patties.

beta

Veteran
Donald Trump thinks that Obama should be thrown in jail for 'illegally' spying on him via the FBI.

Meanwhile, Donald Trump said he'd accept illegally obtained information (aka 'spying') on his opponents from a hostile foreign government.

It's literally the same thing he thinks Obama should be jail for, only worse.

You cannot simultaneously support Donald Trump and America.

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics...ten-foreigners-offered-dirt/story?id=63669304

beta

Veteran
Trump derangement syndrome is a bitch. One thread gets closed so you guys find this one to vent? Guess if your shrink says so, it's good for you.

I know lefties, the struggle is real, and the Prius wouldn't start to get you to Starbucks on time. Life is a bitch. Especially when Trump is fucking with your car charger and gluten free soy patties.

For someone in the supposed 'FREEZE PEACH!' crowd you sure are a goddamn baby when anyone dares challenge the bullshit you believe.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
It's easier if you just lump everything you hate on one group.

I wonder how many people in any given Starbucks are Republicans?

I'm going to guess Wendull hates electric cars.

They're likely an affront to the auto industry and thusly Jesus and America and freedom.

And soy because they said to say soy.

Oh yeah....

Snowflake!

W

Water-

I whipped out my Google fu, and I am here to point out that Bill Hicks was 6.75 inches TALLER than A Jones. The surgical modifications required to take ~7” off his height would require at least 10 surgeries. He died because he had untreatable disease: he could not possibly have afforded the cost, or the years in convalescence and physical retraining.

So put me down as a definite NO on this one

yeah, but their connections are fact.
it is their obscure manager that is the most suspect of being a handler for controlled opposition

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Implying people in an Infowars thread believe a group of random cave dwelling goat herders got up one day and decided to crash 2 jets into 2 buildings causing 3 buildings to collapse because jet fuel burns so hot that it causes nearby buildings to fall onto their own foot print... top bantz m8... this timeline

The only comment I have to that is that these guys [leaders] whether they planned it our not were not goat herders, but well educated Saudis. As for the conspiracy theories, they remain as named for now. For those who don't know; jet fuel is basically diesel [kerosene].

'Boogieman'

The only comment I have to that is that these guys [leaders] whether they planned it our not were not goat herders, but well educated Saudis. As for the conspiracy theories, they remain as named for now. For those who don't know; jet fuel is basically diesel [kerosene].

It was an inside job, the Saudis flying those planes were just pawns. The government planted bombs in advance taking down the towers and hit the Pentagon with a missile. We have been feeding the military industrial complex since just as the government had planned, successfully parting Americans from our tax dollars to fight this endless war. No doubt politicans are getting rich in the process.

Badfishy1

Biden dropped Drumpfs name 76x on Tuesday. Wonder how many times drumpf crosses these gender benders mind in a day... trick question... has been on there mind constantly for 3 years now. But yes, as predicted, thread was hijacked

And lol at the windowlicker that doesn’t see the difference between a political candidate paying a company for a ‘dossier’ that then finds its way to the FBI through an employee of said company’s husband who is number 4 at fbi who then takes said UNVERIFIED TO THIS DAY ‘dossier’ to FISA court 4x and sign their name at the bottom as all information being known true and a hypothetical question asked by a political commentator... wew just can’t make this shit up

Badfishy1

It was an inside job, the Saudis flying those planes were just pawns. The government planted bombs in advance taking down the towers and hit the Pentagon with a missile. We have been feeding the military industrial complex since just as the government had planned, successfully parting Americans from our tax dollars to fight this endless war. No doubt politicans are getting rich in the process.

Yeah I guess the ‘conspiracy’ remains as to WHICH gubbament placed explosives

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
https://www.infowars.com/oil-tanker-attacks-in-gulf-of-oman-fuel-security-oil-supply-fears/

Oil Tanker Attacks in Gulf of Oman Fuel Security, Oil Supply Fears

Second oil tanker attack in month in Middle East

Reuters - June 13, 2019 Comments
Image Credits: Screenshot / Twitter.

Two oil tankers were attacked in the Gulf of Oman on Thursday, leaving one ablaze and both adrift, shipping firms said, driving oil prices as much as 4% higher over worries about Middle East supplies.
The Front Altair, carrying petrochemical feedstock, was on fire in waters between Gulf Arab states and Iran after an explosion that a source blamed on a magnetic mine. The Norwegian owner said its crew were safe.
A second Japanese-owned tanker was abandoned after being hit by a suspected torpedo, the firm that chartered the ship said. The crew were also picked up.
Read more
Vladimir Putin recently made comments on the seriousness of global conflicts that can lead to nuclear conflict.

White Beard

The regime is blaming Iran, which causes me to consider the likelihood of this being covert US action intended to boost antagonism toward Iran. Pretext for war is a real thing and we’ve done it before.

If it is a covert op, I don’t condone it or excuse it: there’s enough shit in the world without adding more to the plate.

NB: you seems have a most interesting definition of how a bot works: I suggest you study med4u and Lrus007 and their post structures. For one thing, bots aren’t equipped to give clear, detailed, coherent responses...or to fuss over spelling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts