What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

adjustAwing 315cmh 9 x 6.5ltr pots of coco

R

Rab.C

Sup Icmag

I was wondering if i could flower 9 x plants in 6.5ltrs of coco coir

in a 3ft x 3ft grow tent the seedlings are only 3in in height

and one of my strains is Gorilla Breath which is a gg#4 x ogkb

and lots of people are battling height issues with this strain.

so i thought if i could flip early i might be able too control the height a bit

any advise welcome on how many plants i should do.

i have another tent coming 1.5cm x 110cm x 200cm

Thanks for looking...

Kesey

More plants = less veg time to fill canopy. Tricky with starting from since you can't go into flowering before sexual maturity so you have to veg for a ~4 Weeks..if you're working under ceiling restrictions then just do a single plant...

R

Rab.C

Sup Icmag Here is a pic of my seedlings under the adjustawing 315cmh there going to be potted up in a day or too into cellmax pro coco 3.5lt pots Thanks for looking Rab

Last edited:

QQNPK

Sup Icmag Here is a pic of my seedlings under the adjustawing 315cmh there going to be potted up in a day or too into cellmax pro coco 3.5lt pots Thanks for looking Rab

Nice growth !! I like the 2 in the front thats like they didnt even notice u topped em lol they are in nice health for sure :tiphat:

R

Rab.C

Nice growth !! I like the 2 in the front thats like they didnt even notice u topped em lol they are in nice health for sure :tiphat:

Thank's bro tbh i dont really like coco growing but its hot here so no hydro till colder months.i hope these pic up soon i was gonna pot em
up what do you think

QQNPK

Thank's bro tbh i dont really like coco growing but its hot here so no hydro till colder months.i hope these pic up soon i was gonna pot em
up what do you think

I think you could wait a week or so for extra root power hehehe, but its for sure getting time. M8 now iv just started to love coco haha, you could experiment around abit with cocosoil/organics on some plant maybe you will like it more ?

R

Rab.C

the plants are drying out everyday so i thought pot em up into 3.5lt

QQNPK

the plants are drying out everyday so i thought pot em up into 3.5lt

Lol same with mine i water 2x a day when its at worse, would be fun to see a pic of the roots rab :tiphat: by the way i got suprised as hell with the black D.O.G i harvested rab it was really good, the others not so much lol but i think they were not ready.. i was dumb and inspected the trichs on a leaf that was ripe but when i checked the nugs i wanted to cry lol, all clear with minimal cloudy. Having good hopes of the g13 it smells crazy good now

R

Rab.C

haha i hope there is roots lol i still have too wait for them too sex. thats why i like the fem seeds save a lot of time.that chocolate mint sounds excellent

scrogrow

I'm rocking the 750w Helion de hps x2 and the 630w cmh de Helion aswell man

Eager to see what ya coax out of them bro

R

Rab.C

Thanks scrogrow thats some great lights you have there.i am still sussing out
the right hanging height for mine.

scrogrow

I speak to Paul the guy the ceo of adjust-a-wings with my lights I can get as close as about 35-40cm

J

jaded1

Looking good rab,i wouldn't go 12/12 with them at that size.You might get lucky but most grows I've seen where it has been tried have had crazy amounts of stretch that last longer than with a sexually mature plant.

R

Rab.C

Looking good rab,i wouldn't go 12/12 with them at that size.You might get lucky but most grows I've seen where it has been tried have had crazy amounts of stretch that last longer than with a sexually mature plant.

Yeah Jaded1 no i am going too veg for atleast 3 more weeks.once
there at a height i like i will flip.i was told these dont stretch much
so i might veg even longer.but they will be sexed first before i even decide too flower.

hey Scrogrow i have my 315cmh 50cm away from plants i am buying
another cmh soon as i have the cash. i have ordered an adjustawing
grow tent from budbox.its late by a week because there waiting for new stock.

R

Rab.C

Alright Icmag here is a pic of my seedlings there overwatered & need a bit more food. thing is i potted them up and fed them 400-500ml each but there still very droppy looking even after a cpl of days thanks for looking Rab

Last edited:
R

Rab.C

hey icmag i could use some help. my plants are yellowing up i am feeding EC0.5 & i no they are needing a higher feed but the coco is still wet. should i give them a feed now or should i wait till there dry. sorry ojd atb Rab

J

jaded1

Maybe give them a foliar feed until coco is sufficiently dry to irrigate again