What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The YukonKronicle

YukonKronic

More early frost pics. This is 23 days from flip so about 15 days or so of actual flowering time.
First is Spumoni I forget which number (individuals 1-3) but I think it’s cookie dominant... the stems on the colas are getting frosted out already too... might be a monster... we shall see.

picture.php

Next up is Crumbled Lime #4

picture.php

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Been there done that.

Been there done that.

Growing multiple strains in one season was the only way I could define and refine genetics true flowering onset date. It can be a 8 week flowering strain but if it doesn't start flowering until mid August. It may as well be a 20+ week strain in my world.

Acapulco Gold is a beautiful strain and example. The hours of dark that triggers flowering per strain or hybrid is crucial information for outdoor and greenhouse growers. (Certainly at Northern latitudes).

So how much do you want to spend on this learning curve? I easily have $10,000 + in genetics. I have done studies of reversing the exact parental donors. I have a thread of that entire grow. While running multiple strains doesn't always turn out the way the packaging might say. If you take careful notes. There is so much to be learned.

Peace Farmerlion :tiphat:

YukonKronic

Picture drop.
Box 1 27 days from flip. Last two pics are just an example of the lollipopping I’ve done for this canopy..
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

YukonKronic

Box 2 10 days
Tried to mess with saturation to correct colour... only helped a little.
picture.php

C5KC 2
She has more Thai looks to me.. c5 influence I would guess. I believe Dubi said he thought c5 was more Thai dom to A5s Colombian... hopefully he’ll correct me if I’m wrong.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

YukonKronic

Now... we have the pics dealt with.
What am I going to grow next!????
I have 4 HPhaze x KC (mouse ate the fifth) in solo hell already waiting..
But... damn.. how do I decide what else?

picture.php

I’m leaning towards NevHaze x Pan and Oaxaca x Panama. Going to grow a clone of ZGf3#4 too.... maybe a couple MalPan x CL or ZamPan to keep the theme.... damn I have a good year or two of growing ahead!
Lol and then a pretty decent year or three before I come down from all that crazy sativa smoke!
I’m going to get some colloidal silver going and do a boatload of fem breeding soon too.
And if I can get in a male hunt through a couple different genetics I have then I can really go to town with a few clones I’m going to keep until I’ve bred to exhaustion.
Probably take half a decade given I have to stay within my plant count but I’m pretty damn confident in my starting material (Thanks ACE and Karma!) so I know it will be worth it.
Soooo damn worth it...

D

DNM1

Now... we have the pics dealt with.
What am I going to grow next!????
I have 4 HPhaze x KC (mouse ate the fifth) in solo hell already waiting..
But... damn.. how do I decide what else?

View Image

I’m leaning towards NevHaze x Pan and Oaxaca x Panama. Going to grow a clone of ZGf3#4 too.... maybe a couple MalPan x CL or ZamPan to keep the theme.... damn I have a good year or two of growing ahead!
Lol and then a pretty decent year or three before I come down from all that crazy sativa smoke!
I’m going to get some colloidal silver going and do a boatload of fem breeding soon too.
And if I can get in a male hunt through a couple different genetics I have then I can really go to town with a few clones I’m going to keep until I’ve bred to exhaustion.
Probably take half a decade given I have to stay within my plant count but I’m pretty damn confident in my starting material (Thanks ACE and Karma!) so I know it will be worth it.
Soooo damn worth it...
Would love to see you handle the hazes :)

YukonKronic

Would love to see you handle the hazes :)

Haha I was sorta trying to talk myself into the A5s1 instead of Oaxaca Panama... breeding plan would be better served by running selection on OaxPan but A5 is aaawwwful tempting.... and it WILL be a while before I can hunt the males I need to breed my Panama crosses anyway...
Hmmmmm

Koondense

Veteran
Anything from that seed collection will be great YK ;)

My picks would be OaxPan and A5s1 but also some Panama regulars, a male would do great things i believe.
I'm just having a second go with OaxPan, took some more clones because this cross is nearest to my perfect bud idea. Fast, tasty and great for daytime, clean high.

Sleep over it and soak some seeds first thing in the mornig :)

Cheers

Koondense

Veteran
Osh is old school haze, should be an old skunk x haze cut.
Zamaldelica x Panama are next on my long list of dream hybrids, expecting something special from the cross.
So what did you choose?

Cheers

YukonKronic

I’d love too see that "Super Panama Haze" flowering :)

Btw, what does OSH stand for in that A5 cross?

Old School Haze. It’s an old Skunk/Haze selection from super sativa seed club that Karma has been holding. I kinda think it’s going to be way better than I initially gave it credit for. I bet there will be at least one huge yielder...
That one will be getting hit by a Panama male and probably Biker Kush and MalPan x Crumbled Lime as well.

YukonKronic

Can’t soak seeds just yet but I decided I’ll do
HashplantHaze x Kali China
A5s1
Oaxaca x Panama because I can’t resist having another incensed herb to smoke with A5 which I believe also has incense and musky flavours.
And probably 1 or 2 ZamxGuatemala F3 #4.

YukonKronic

Box 1... pics are 4 days ago and today..
Found some thrips so I did a big defoliation and then washed leaves off really well with water and a little lacto b. Not ideal but it was necessary., I’ve seen aphids blow up pretty fast and I’m already wishing I saw bulkier flowers so I I’m going to make sure they’re gone. Also going to wash flowers pretty often while it’s earlyish flowering and humidity is low..

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Spumoni
picture.php