What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nevil's haze x Panama, Purple Satellite, Honduran x Panama, OTH Outdoors/Greenhouse

SolarLogos

HxP 3

HxP 3

I sampled HxP 3 last week and lover her. She is all Honduran in flowering, tastes and smell. Her high is all up, so I took about 15% of her last Wednesday. Today, I smoked several joints of her. Her smells are a little floral, pungent herbal/woody smell with a very volatile fuel smell, more so than HxP2. Medium bodied smoke, very smooth for a freshly dried bud. In fact, I have to say I enjoyed smoking fresh bud today, something I'm not usually fond of. She is that smooth, fresh and tasty! The odd thing I noticed is, the volatile fuel burns off and burns the nose just like wasabi, but only on the first hit, second not so bad, then it's gone. It did that on each joint I smoked.
The taste is woody and incense. Leaves a nice incense smell in the room, wood incense. The high is the strongest of anything I've grown since posting online. Very clear mental up high, but also very visually disorienting. Time is more distorted than usual. Unlike my other Honduran, which was very up/mental caffeine, this high is more electric, pleasurable feelings of pulse quickening in the body (which isn't physically real) with lots of euphoria and feelings of excitement/waves of joy and wanting to laugh. I smoke about 3 joints this morning and each kept bringing me back to those waves of euphoria and joy. After half hour or so, it goes up and levels off into a nice strong high that maintains visual distortions a little longer, then stays and levels off several hours later. I quite smoking around noon and still felt the effects at 4:00. This is another winner. I crossed this girl with my 3 OTH males for standard seed. Now I can't wait to see how HxP 1 comes out.
HxP hasn't changed in the past week, however her trichomes are still more clear than I like, no amber. I'm taking her in stages and will probably chop a little more in 3 days. Can't tell I've already got 9 oz. from her, dried!

This wraps up HxP for today. Next up is NHxP
Thanks for stopping by.
Peace, God bless

SolarLogos

Nevil's Haze x Panama Goddess

Nevil's Haze x Panama Goddess

This girl is an interesting one. She looks like she is done, but from the clone in the flower room, she can go a little longer. She doesn't have any amber trichomes yet, but I did take a sample last weekend (smoke it tonight) and a few flowers over the weekend. I want to say right off the bat, I don't like trimming and this girl looks like a trimmers nightmare. I guess I'll take out the sheep shears I'm not really sure. Just kidding, but there is a lot of leaf on her. I trimmed one up, let it dry. Tonight, I broke it up and smoke it and here is what she is as of now, without a cure whatsoever.
Smell: Salmon roe. Let that sink in. I asked my two buddies to smell it. They looked at me and said, "Fish". I've cured my share of salmon roe and this smell is more than familiar to me. Smoked salmon is not the taste however. The taste was more straightforward woody, incense and a bland taste I couldn't figure out. It's not a bad smoke really, but none of the lemon came over like I was hoping for.
The high goes straight to the head, a lot of cranial intensity. I did smoke a lot today, so I will wait to do smoke report. So far, the high is strong.

Her leaves and flower sites along the branches look haze, as the small flowers. The calyxes are slightly larger, looking a bit panama. I will wait until I see some ambers before I start taking any more on her.
Up next, OTH.

YukonKronic

I have to try Honduras, every one who tried it seems to say the same things about its cerebral clear energetic and exciting effects.. those have become some of my favourite things about Zam and it’s crosses as well as my more favoured GT and MalPan individuals.

YukonKronic

This girl is an interesting one. She looks like she is done, but from the clone in the flower room, she can go a little longer. She doesn't have any amber trichomes yet, but I did take a sample last weekend (smoke it tonight) and a few flowers over the weekend. I want to say right off the bat, I don't like trimming and this girl looks like a trimmers nightmare. I guess I'll take out the sheep shears I'm not really sure. Just kidding, but there is a lot of leaf on her. I trimmed one up, let it dry. Tonight, I broke it up and smoke it and here is what she is as of now, without a cure whatsoever.
Smell: Salmon roe. Let that sink in. I asked my two buddies to smell it. They looked at me and said, "Fish". I've cured my share of salmon roe and this smell is more than familiar to me. Smoked salmon is not the taste however. The taste was more straightforward woody, incense and a bland taste I couldn't figure out. It's not a bad smoke really, but none of the lemon came over like I was hoping for.
The high goes straight to the head, a lot of cranial intensity. I did smoke a lot today, so I will wait to do smoke report. So far, the high is strong.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80407&pictureid=1986385&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80407&pictureid=1986386&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80407&pictureid=1986387&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

Her leaves and flower sites along the branches look haze, as the small flowers. The calyxes are slightly larger, looking a bit panama. I will wait until I see some ambers before I start taking any more on her.
Up next, OTH.

I had a MalPan that was similar sounding to this... wasn’t fishy though.. mine was more of a rotting vegetable/hay smell. Again no lemon kinda woody grassy flavour and top of the head vibrating kind of pretty damn high but not quite “god touched”..
Maybe recessive Panama pheno? Coincidence?
Dubi would know...

SolarLogos

Haze is in the House

Haze is in the House

OTH is in the greenhouse. I transplanted #4 directly into the ground. I have their tops tied down so they will fit. I planned to put lights in the GH this winter, but I'm not sure where they will fit.

The summer grow is one long teaser for me, leading up to the winter grow, my favorite time of the year.
The greenhouse is now open:

OTH #4 had to go directly into the ground. She is a lot happier now, plenty of fresh ewc and guano in the new soil. She lost a lot of leaves having to stay in the pot, but it was too hot to go into the GH. #4 has tighter flowers than #1 and smells more floral.

#1 seems to have looser flower formation and has a strong wood/hash smell which I am looking forward to seeing how both of these girls evolve.

Tomorrow I'll post on the Zamaldelica and Killer A5xVB, and VB. They will be in my winter grow, as well as a Colombian Gold by WOS, more HPHz x KC & ZamPan and probably a few more interesting things. I might test out one of the fem seeds I made, either HPHz/KC x Purple Satellite or ZamPan x Purple Satellite if there is time.
Thanks for stopping by.
Peace, God bless

Tangwena

Veteran
I sampled HxP 3 last week and lover her. She is all Honduran in flowering, tastes and smell. Her high is all up, so I took about 15% of her last Wednesday. Today, I smoked several joints of her. Her smells are a little floral, pungent herbal/woody smell with a very volatile fuel smell, more so than HxP2. Medium bodied smoke, very smooth for a freshly dried bud. In fact, I have to say I enjoyed smoking fresh bud today, something I'm not usually fond of. She is that smooth, fresh and tasty! The odd thing I noticed is, the volatile fuel burns off and burns the nose just like wasabi, but only on the first hit, second not so bad, then it's gone. It did that on each joint I smoked.
The taste is woody and incense. Leaves a nice incense smell in the room, wood incense. The high is the strongest of anything I've grown since posting online. Very clear mental up high, but also very visually disorienting. Time is more distorted than usual. Unlike my other Honduran, which was very up/mental caffeine, this high is more electric, pleasurable feelings of pulse quickening in the body (which isn't physically real) with lots of euphoria and feelings of excitement/waves of joy and wanting to laugh. I smoke about 3 joints this morning and each kept bringing me back to those waves of euphoria and joy. After half hour or so, it goes up and levels off into a nice strong high that maintains visual distortions a little longer, then stays and levels off several hours later. I quite smoking around noon and still felt the effects at 4:00. This is another winner. I crossed this girl with my 3 OTH males for standard seed. Now I can't wait to see how HxP 1 comes out.
HxP hasn't changed in the past week, however her trichomes are still more clear than I like, no amber. I'm taking her in stages and will probably chop a little more in 3 days. Can't tell I've already got 9 oz. from her, dried!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80349&pictureid=1986372View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80349&pictureid=1986373View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80349&pictureid=1986374View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80349&pictureid=1986375View Image

This wraps up HxP for today. Next up is NHxP
Thanks for stopping by.
Peace, God bless
Thats the one I liked as well its the same exactly as you describe it chewed but lasts all day very intense.
AND totally oustanding.

SolarLogos

Thats the one I liked as well its the same exactly as you describe it chewed but lasts all day very intense.
AND totally oustanding.
And I'm going to cob a lot of it! If it can come on in waves like you describe, I'm all in. I will give up smoking for that kind of high.
Thanks my friend,
Peace, God bless

SolarLogos

I have to try Honduras, every one who tried it seems to say the same things about its cerebral clear energetic and exciting effects.. those have become some of my favourite things about Zam and it’s crosses as well as my more favoured GT and MalPan individuals.
I would love to see you grow a Honduran, you grow killer stuff! The up part of the high is a lot different from what I've experienced with most African electric sativa/hybrids. It's more an energy, more mental but clear, can be intense, but not as distracting as the electric feeling I get from African sativa. Even HxP3, which is more electric, feels more comfortable physically and mentally than one would expect. For me, it's a better up feeling for getting a lot done. Don't get me wrong, a strong electric sativa is great, but for me, I like the vibes I get from my Central and South American Sativa.
Peace, God bless

Tangwena

Veteran
And I'm going to cob a lot of it! If it can come on in waves like you describe, I'm all in. I will give up smoking for that kind of high.
Thanks my friend,
Peace, God bless
I did and never looked back.
Chewed this has as much of everything I like and more than I can handle, just by changing the dose, whats not to LOVE ha ha.

If its at all possible for you to feel what I feel on this gear and I suspect it will be.You will find a gem that makes you so happy you will make it a part of your daily life.
And your life will be changed forever in an exciting and new way.
I feel so totally in control of a freaky new world after each wave
passes. Its like going up another floor in sky scraper.
I cant believe it wont effect you the same but who knows its based on magic I think. HA ha

Even smoked this grass could be made to sing with the right cure.
Its on my bucket list to do a good grow of this and try and cure to perfection get it right one sniff will have you begging.

SolarLogos

You talked me into it Tangwena. I'm making up a bunch of cobs tonight, I have a bunch of different stuff that is 2 and 3 days drying. I'm going to take a week off of smoking and if I pass home drug screen, then I will start back slowly.

Purple Vietnamese Black Pheno, cool! Of the two girls, one is green and the other purple. Here is the purple:

Here is the Green Pheno

A pic from inside the greenhouse today. It's a little crowded with the OTH in there, one of which I had to dig a deep hole and plant her in the ground. A lot of those plants will come out in a week or two and more will rotate in.

The VB and Zamaldelica got top-dressed with ewc and guano today.
Thanks for stopping by
Peace, God bless

SolarLogos

I realized I just posted the VB in the wrong thread, oh well, my threads:biggrin:
I came here to post the Nevil's Haze x Panama clone from the flower room. Her mother is outdoors still in the ground. This clone has been in the flower room 26 weeks tomorrow, but took 3 or 4 weeks to start flowering. I started at 12/12, reducing it the first 4 weeks down to 9.5/14.5 light schedule, where it's been at the past 22 weeks. She has one or two white hairs, a few clear trichomes and no amber yet. I'm going to let her go a little longer until I start to see amber; she's still seems to be pushing out resin. She must be a strong haze expression to go this long.

Thanks for stopping by.
Peace, God bless

deepwaterdude

I realized I just posted the VB in the wrong thread, oh well, my threads:biggrin:
I came here to post the Nevil's Haze x Panama clone from the flower room. Her mother is outdoors still in the ground. This clone has been in the flower room 26 weeks tomorrow, but took 3 or 4 weeks to start flowering. I started at 12/12, reducing it the first 4 weeks down to 9.5/14.5 light schedule, where it's been at the past 22 weeks. She has one or two white hairs, a few clear trichomes and no amber yet. I'm going to let her go a little longer until I start to see amber; she's still seems to be pushing out resin. She must be a strong haze expression to go this long.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80407&pictureid=1987760&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80407&pictureid=1987761&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80407&pictureid=1987762&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80407&pictureid=1987763&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

Thanks for stopping by.
Peace, God bless

Lovely stuff and lovely vibes. What a garden, man... :peacock:

That last girl, I'm guessing as you are she takes toward the Neville's side of the cross, as I haven't had a Panama resembling what you got going. Whatever she is, she's gonna be a heavy hitter;) Does she wear perfume? Curious if there's any Panama terps to her. :tiphat:

SolarLogos

Lovely stuff and lovely vibes. What a garden, man... :peacock:

That last girl, I'm guessing as you are she takes toward the Neville's side of the cross, as I haven't had a Panama resembling what you got going. Whatever she is, she's gonna be a heavy hitter;) Does she wear perfume? Curious if there's any Panama terps to her. :tiphat:
Greetings DWD and thank you for your kind words. Yep, NH leaner, Dubi said no NL influence that he can see. In mid-flower, if I really look hard, I can detect a slight lemon hint in the background, but that is about it. They are a bit floral with a traditional "cannabis" smell, but not much in the way of skunk. My outdoor plant,when dried, smells like Salmon Roe, very fishy.
Thanks for stopping my friend.
Peace, God bless

YukonKronic

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80407&pictureid=1987760&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80407&pictureid=1987761&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80407&pictureid=1987762&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80407&pictureid=1987763&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

Thanks for stopping by.
Peace, God bless

Oh wow I guess I better make sure I’m ready for a long haul when I try the NHPan... looks great Sol!

Breadwizard

I'm starting to think that some ultra long flowering extreme sativas may never amber up within indoor environments, unless you have some crazy strong lights.

SolarLogos

Free seeds

Free seeds

Oh wow I guess I better make sure I’m ready for a long haul when I try the NHPan... looks great Sol!
Thank my friend, I hope you also get a NH pheno, if you don't mind the longer flowering. I kept a few clones of her and crossed her with OTH and purple satellite reversed.
The idea behind the cross with PS is that PS flowers early and finishes the 1st or 2nd week of September, so I reversed her (so as not to have to deal with males, can get all those I need) and look for suitable phenos that will also go into flower at 15 hours daylight and also finish early. I haven't tried them, but if any one needs to harvest early because of changing weather and wants to try these (and live in the US), PM me.
In fem seed, I have:
Nevil's Haze/PanamaGoddess x 79 Oaxaca/Nepales.
Hashplant haze/kali china x 79 Oaxaca/Nepales
Zamaldelica Elite/Panama Goddess x 79 Oaxaca/Nepales

I would love to see them grow, but doubt I will ever have the time.
Peace, God bless

Lotto

Just registered and this being my first post I had to comment on your generous offer, Solar. Having visited this site quite often, yours is the only seed offer I recall seeing. I am a long time trader of vegetable seed, mainly tomato and pepper. Having done grow outs for small scale breeders in hopes of stabilizing their crosses has opened up many varieties over the years for growers to try. Trading or swaps add so much diversity to those of us that love to grow plants. I would love to take you up on your offer but the PM feature is not available. Again, many thanks.

SolarLogos

Just registered and this being my first post I had to comment on your generous offer, Solar. Having visited this site quite often, yours is the only seed offer I recall seeing. I am a long time trader of vegetable seed, mainly tomato and pepper. Having done grow outs for small scale breeders in hopes of stabilizing their crosses has opened up many varieties over the years for growers to try. Trading or swaps add so much diversity to those of us that love to grow plants. I would love to take you up on your offer but the PM feature is not available. Again, many thanks.
Greeting and welcome to the boards. Actually, we aren't supposed to discuss seed exchanging on the threads, but when you get to 50 posts, shoot me a pm and I'll put some aside for you. We can talk more then my friend.
Peace, God bless

Goodherb

Those crosses ,especially OTH's .
Which one of these crosses ,one's & one's thinks,should be the longest to finish !?
True talk,that is the one I will love to try!
Son,sun of Ra. You what I'm saying ,Horus!?