What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

dots.

G

I can't not try to clone the Kitty Hawk that smells like redbull syrup.
picture.php

G

:)Thank's bro.
Smells just like mushrooms. Earthy. Grows as a pole plant, zero branching just snowstorm nuglets up the stem. Large trics.

G

Always happy after kelp/aloe application
picture.php

Sams cookie dub- gum disease and burnt rubber.
picture.php

Chin Check- high quality terps.
picture.php

Sams.
picture.php

Cakeboy

Feeding the Roos
ICMag Donor
Hi Dots.
The Cindy looks thick as, how would you rate her potency and how long do you take her? Cheers

G

Hi Dots.
The Cindy looks thick as, how would you rate her potency and how long do you take her? Cheers
Cheers bro. I haven't sampled her yet. The 3 phenos are seed plants that I pollinated, so I'll get an idea when the clones from them have finished. If they are any good maybe the clone fairy will spread them into some other gardens:smokeit:

I'll break it down with the C99. There are 4 phenos, 3 have been flowered out. The fourth one was sprayed with STS, there is a clone of it in flower now.
All different but similar.

That girl with the large top in my previous post she is chunky and very dense, fast and frosty. Great cropping potential.Typical c99 candy aroma.

The C99 in post 134 with the Spear cola runs longer, lots of frost. C99 aroma.

Neither of these are cloned^^

The pineapple pheno. Smaller yielding, faster flower, caked. She caught my eye the earliest on, great resin coverage and the aroma seemed to have the extra kick and developed into pineapple.

Fourth pheno, is in early flower now.

Cloned^^

Pineapple
picture.php