What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NL5 x Haze (Mr. Nice) & Midnight Biscuit (Doobie Duck)

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Welcome to my spring-grow 2019.

Two strains will fill my tent this spring
NL5 x Haze from Mr. Nice, and
Midnight Biscuit created by my good friend Doobie Duck.

This is said about NL5 x Haze:

Nl5 x Haze is and has been a dominating force in the Cannabis scene and history of breeds. Since its inception in the late 80s as a seed strain, it has ubiquitous uses in the world of cannabis and is probably the single most important strain ever made that allowed a sativa to express itself in all facets of the plant equally.

Category: The Naturals - Old school genetics
Family of breed: 50% Afghan, 50% Haze
Breeder: Nevil and Shantibaba

Expected yield: This strain has a large potential for a big yield depending upon the size of the plant and how long it is vegged for. But one can expect between 450-650 grams a square meter.

Flowering period: Indoor flowering can vary a little and expect it to be between 9-11 weeks. Northern Hemisphere it would finish in November, but you may find a phenotype that finishes well inside this date. In the southern hemisphere we would expect it to go May-June.

Recommendations: For the experienced growers to the most advanced cultivators. A highly valued end product from the past.

Special Notes: Not a bad thing to say about this strain. In fact it is probably one of the most important hybrids ever created and subsequently has lead rise to so many other poly-hybrids in all places of the world.

Info about Midnight Biscuit:

picture.php

Start 4. february 2019

picture.php

P :smoke:

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Welcome to my spring-grow 2019.

Two strains will fill my tent this spring
NL5 x Haze from Mr. Nice, and
Midnight Biscuit created by my good friend Doobie Duck.

This is said about NL5 x Haze:

Nl5 x Haze is and has been a dominating force in the Cannabis scene and history of breeds. Since its inception in the late 80s as a seed strain, it has ubiquitous uses in the world of cannabis and is probably the single most important strain ever made that allowed a sativa to express itself in all facets of the plant equally.

Category: The Naturals - Old school genetics
Family of breed: 50% Afghan, 50% Haze
Breeder: Nevil and Shantibaba

Expected yield: This strain has a large potential for a big yield depending upon the size of the plant and how long it is vegged for. But one can expect between 450-650 grams a square meter.

Flowering period: Indoor flowering can vary a little and expect it to be between 9-11 weeks. Northern Hemisphere it would finish in November, but you may find a phenotype that finishes well inside this date. In the southern hemisphere we would expect it to go May-June.

Recommendations: For the experienced growers to the most advanced cultivators. A highly valued end product from the past.

Special Notes: Not a bad thing to say about this strain. In fact it is probably one of the most important hybrids ever created and subsequently has lead rise to so many other poly-hybrids in all places of the world.

Info about Midnight Biscuit:

View Image

Start 4. february 2019

View Image

G `day Sam

I think the more pertinent question is what did you sell to Nevil .
That`s the stuff that has kept Haze in vogue .

If not for the hybrids NL#5 x Hz C Haze then Jack Herer , SSH .
Haze would probably have gone the same way as RKS .

Those 2 males that he called Haze A and Haze C ,they produce distinctly different off spring .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=82182&page=195

M

mrghost

Those NL5xHaze look really good. Nice to see how the smaller ones seem to have caught up.

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Thanks for the great welcome to this thread :)
I´ll do my best

2. march.
The veggin´ plants need a little trim (I want to remove the lightburned leaves)
Here is the NL5 x Haze:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

P

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Back in the small veg.tent

picture.php

picture.php

The light right now is a Mars Hydro 300 (takes 120W)
-and it is on 17-18 hours per day.

Distance from light to plants i 45 cm at this stage.

Latest posts

Latest posts