What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the conspiracy theory thread

A

acridlab

we have 600000 ppl go missing ea. yr. in u.s.a
only 400000 ppl are found ea. yr.

where are the remaining 200000 ppl?
per year? hmmmm .

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Either alien abductions have shot up lately - or they are fertilizer - or they just move so far away and sever contacts with a previous life - they become a 'missing' statistic? - Perhaps there are slavers/human traffickers on every corner ready to pounce on us to whisk us away to a life of purgatory in the deepest dungeon? - who knows?

per year? hmmmm .

dddaver

Veteran
That's like saying gun owners kill people. In fact, there are only a few nutbars willing to take a life. In all practicality, gun owners are good people. Likewise with religious people. Good, caring and sincere about it. But like a gun, it can definitely be used as a weapon. A very effective one.

I noticed instead of discussion you take everyone's posts of their POV and make your personal interpretation like it is the ONLY valid one. You're very myopic opinions do not need sharing. You are only right sometimes and just like all clocks are right at least twice a day. Bye.

armedoldhippy

Veteran

per year? hmmmm .

since McDonalds quit buying horse meat from Australia disguised as beef... anyone here remember the movie "Soylent Green" ? :biggrin:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
since McDonalds quit buying horse meat from Australia disguised as beef... anyone here remember the movie "Soylent Green" ? :biggrin:

Yes,,,
Charlton Heston and the wonder food that was Soylent Green was actually humans,,,
Great old film ,, s2:tiphat:

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
420giveaway
Yes,,,
Charlton Heston and the wonder food that was Soylent Green was actually humans,,,
Great old film ,, s2:tiphat:

I think I was 14 or 15 as I saw the movie, I was impressed!

picture.php

St. Phatty

Tastes like Chicken - or, actually, Pork.

I might bet that the ruling in Islamic & Jewish culture, against the consumption of Pork, is related to the inevitable practice of butchers serving up Human Cadaver meat to un-suspecting clients.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Its not as if every society has had a choice - take the butchers of Stalingrad at one point in history - it was the only meat they had to survive from -

Tastes like Chicken - or, actually, Pork.

I might bet that the ruling in Islamic & Jewish culture, against the consumption of Pork, is related to the inevitable practice of butchers serving up Human Cadaver meat to un-suspecting clients.

St. Phatty

Its not as if every society has had a choice - take the butchers of Stalingrad at one point in history - it was the only meat they had to survive from -

So you mean, like, Cannibalism ?

I wonder if they had a box full of index cards with recipes for this kind of cuisine.

When I lived in Greece, we always wondered what was in the Souvlaki. Those big rotating spits of very tasty meat of very unknown origin.

CHANNELING HANNIBAL LECTOR

My guess is that, if human flesh is prepared properly, it is very tasty.

Please pass the Bearnaise sauce :woohoo:

Got to have some Tarragon & Butter to go with the Chianti & Liver.

S

Sertaiz

ya, im not down for that. not a line im gonna cross..........or hope others would for the sake of humanity. there are a few major lines keeping us from complete fear and evil, and people eating people is one of them in my book. call me a humanist. and i eat raw beef liver and smoked beef liver and chunks of meat warmed in a glass covered pan in the sun with a little butter for an hour, but not people. ill go after some people eaters with pitchforks and torches
love yall

edit, the priests that butchered people, i think the aztecs? definitely ate those people after cutting the heart out and had special herbs and seasonings.

and the media is pushing both cannibalism and pedophelia

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
OK - for a laugh positivity you are saying that you would rather eat anything other than a raw tomato?

Even a pair of these? (raw like sushi styleee) - or perhaps saute'ed in a country-style pepper vinigarette?

picture.php

Anything but a raw tomato. Have to draw the line there

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
I know the Chinese went through a great famine due to a imbecilic leader they would abduct kids and serve em butchered up story made me sick to my stomach I would personally die before going cannibal there's roots leafs and even wild non human animals I could hunt before any extremes as such

S

Sertaiz

gypsy stop posting your nuts online...... hehe
looks like johhny knoxvilles fake grampa nuts the dog was chewing on

i have had rocky mountain oysters, from calfs, roasted on the grill until they split. not bad

but how about the conspiracy where we see ridiculous amounts of people eating in movies and shows, i think it goes beyond catering to the curious mind and is purposefully desensitising us to the horror

Latest posts

Latest posts