What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lemon dizzle testers

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Thank you mate, it does seem they are blowing up already...
Pics from today, just 2 days into flower - due a watering tomorrow then a feed on Wednesday.
Looking good!

picture.php
picture.php

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good mate,,
Another two weeks befor mine are flipped,,,
All look pretty uniform in veg,
Very nice work Mr B',,',,s2

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Splendid job mr brunch :tiphat:

Cheers mate, they are treating me well at the moment :tiphat:

Looking good mate,,
Another two weeks befor mine are flipped,,,
All look pretty uniform in veg,
Very nice work Mr B',,',,s2

Nice one mate, glad you’re not far off flipping... I thought I’d better in case they stretch too wildly.

At the moment, they seem like they will have a slightly open structure, hopefully I can get a nice packed canopy. :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Some pictures at day 7 flower... bushing out nicely, lots of tops and I moved the light up a little yesterday.

picture.php
picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Day 13, still growing lovely, I moved the light up again today... due another feed tomorrow. Still giving that slh smell when you touch them, and they look very uniform

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Day 20 flower
Still looking and smelling gorgeous, lots of tops and little nuggets forming.. they have just been watered, and had the light moved up again, but I’ve still got a little height to play with.
They will be due a feeding on Saturday- undecided yet, but I think I’ll switch to the flowering food this time.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Looking stunning mate and exactly how the mother looks, I bet your getting Lemon haze smells right!

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Keep an eye on your dates im wondering weather she will finish a tad earlier than her mother,..8-9weeks i reckon

Latest posts

Latest posts