What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CSI Humboldt flower pics

oti$

You'll find winners in all of those packs....I've head that there will be herms in the 91 s1, but also fire ass keepers growing along with them. Look forward to some pics buckeye

Buckeyebandit

I have 2 of the gator bait, 2 of the 91's and 3 snausages in for the swim now. Hate to hear about herm issues.i'll be sure to post pix when the time comes

Thanks for the response otis

You'll find winners in all of those packs....I've head that there will be herms in the 91 s1, but also fire ass keepers growing along with them. Look forward to some pics buckeye

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
I've also got a pack of the gator bait plus the Old Family Purple.. Will be watching closely :)

W

Water-

I stocked up on Nspectas gear:

pine tar kush
79 xmas bud
purple urkle s1
mendo purple urkle
mendo purple cheese
og kush x chem 91
chem 91 x chem D
panama red x chem 91

CSI has great customer service and a lot of integrity from what I have experienced.

Ncali

Veteran
Running some csi gear soon, I've popped:

Ogk x chem 91
Chem 91 s1
Ogk x purple urkle

Also got these sitting in the box:
"The big fuck up" sd or hp x Humboldt snow
Xmas bud
PTK
GSC x Chem 91
Legend og x Humboldt snow

CSI has killer freebies. Ptk alone, god damn.

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
I'm running some Slippery Slope (Trainwreck x Humboldt Snow) and some The Big Fuck Up freebies (Sour Diesel or Hashplant x Humboldt Snow, but from what i can see is definitely Sour Diesel x Snow). Serious frostiness on the Slippery Slope, and some fresh dieselish smell on the TBFU.

Slippery Slope at day 42

picture.php

picture.php

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Where can i buy these in EU ?

I think there's one place that I know of. I ordered mine directly from the CSI website. You have to send in dollars (or at least I did) via post. I got my two varieties with more than 7 seeds per pack but no other freebie varieties. Was quite happy since I'll be able to make a large selection from 10 or more plants from each variety. Will definitely do business with them again..

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Excellent work Oti$ - and many thanks for sharing this!

Was considering some of CSI's gear a few years ago but didn't know anything about who was behind it, if reputable. No longer any concerns.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
its great CSI reproduced PTK and made it available. RESPECT. I saw he made some TK x PTK, but cant remember where.. :D

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think there's one place that I know of. I ordered mine directly from the CSI website. You have to send in dollars (or at least I did) via post. I got my two varieties with more than 7 seeds per pack but no other freebie varieties. Was quite happy since I'll be able to make a large selection from 10 or more plants from each variety. Will definitely do business with them again..

Same here. Ordered the chem 91 s1, sweet pink stink and purple Urkle S1. All packs had more seeds than ordered but no freebies. Some seeds look slightly cracked.

Latest posts

Latest posts