What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1750k Vero & Timber Grow Lights

how high is the fixture above the plants ?
There's about 6' clearance total. Since the SMC stretched so much it is about 13 inches from cobs

The KM has about 20 inches clearance. The rig is plenty bright and the space is highly reflective. I try to keep the plants squat and bushy with 20-24 inches of canopy clearance.

RawNature

recently got Timber 200w fixture(3500k) and am going to put it in 2x2.5 6'11 height tent. wondering about extra red for flower such as 1750k or 3000k option and then running them all dimmed. i would be using them in a bigger area later on but for now am focused on this small space which i would use as a veg tent im guessing. the fixture says it flowers 5 square feet. any opinions ? thinking of buying a 200 w kit 1750k3000 meanwhile they have the free shipping so around 215-200? im guessing. first time indoors by the way

bobrown14

I run 1750K with 3K @ 2:1 ratio - plants get HUGE.

Results are great.

I grow in organic soil, nothing but water and weekly IPM. Soil is several years old.

RawNature

sweet so im going to try out the Timber Chibi in 4000k for a mother plant. i was going to go with the hlg 65 to try out there products but had my eye on the chibi for a long time. next time ill have to geta 1750k to add in the flower tent. need these 50 post lol

h.h.

Veteran
2 x 2.5 with 10,000 watts. Dimmed.
It gets addicting.
I have a pair of the 1750’s.
Also running UVB.
I really can’t make a recommendation either way. I think I see benefits. No magic.
Most bang for the buck. I would invest in 3,000k-3,500k first. As you have. Then experiment.
I think most folks using red are using a less powerful setup. One Vero could run your whole tent.

RawNature

ah your a genius maybe we should design a tent built out of lights for the 10,000 watts dimmed at 10% and 100k watts at full blast. lol..... plan on getting a bigger unit after moving I wont be able to grow outdoors so the 2x2.5 tent was just to test how indoor would be. and the 4k chibi is going in a 2x2 to veg should be here by monday now i got to figure out what seeds to plant