What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2500w of Samsung QB

knuckles

Veteran
Just replaced 3600w of hps,with the Samsung qb..here are a couple of pics of the setup.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

kushedy

Do you mid if I ask where you got them from? the diy one's that is.
I now someone who's in the market for LED's at the mo plus I have an itch too try them even though I'm cob'd up to the eye balls!

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
Very Nice, Thanks for sharing this.

Can I ask what drivers you are using? I have a few of the Meanwell Hlg320 drivers and would like to build up panels just like that with them.

Plants are looking good. Whats your opinion so far?

420empire

Veteran
Cool K. Looking sweet, is these Ladies grow with LED from start og did u swap lights recently :)

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
how high are the lights above the top of the plants??? some look to be a couple of feet- how is the penetration on the lower buds??

knuckles

Veteran
For the 288 boards iam using the Hlg240h-2100a and running them at 275w...I just swapped them out,I had 6-600hps in the room,as well as 800w of supplementary lighting.i have two of the 304 boards and it has the Hlg240h- 1050a powering it up.

Y

Yard dog

Knuckles, could you tell me the m2 of the room and how easy it was to assemble your own LEDs? I'm interesting in doing this as it seems a lot cheaper.

knuckles

Veteran
Knuckles, could you tell me the m2 of the room and how easy it was to assemble your own LEDs? I'm interesting in doing this as it seems a lot cheaper.

My room is 12x24x6.9ft and I have two tables 4x16 right down the middle,only have a 6inch in-line fan for exhaust, temps are in the mid80s,but that’s about as warm as she’ll get.

Yes I assembled them myself,meaning a 10 yr old could do it.

Those are some nice lights. I have seen that the QB's provide 800 ppfd @24" max. impressive. So, I would think 12" to 18" from tops would cover from top to bottom easily. QB's run cooler than cobs, so there is less heat and more light, but the radiant heat from the leds is still there to be removed with fans. Perhaps an inexpensive hydrofarm PAR meter might be worth the $150

S

sourpuss

Sup knuckles, hows the boards performing? Must of had time to test the product by now.

knuckles

Veteran
Here’s a few pics of the garden,using half the power and getting better quality, because of the low temps.couldn’t be any happier with the performance of these lights.

Latest posts

Latest posts