Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Reeferman Seeds > Reeferman's breed 2015

Thread Title Search
Reeferman's breed 2015 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-16-2019, 04:56 PM #761
zachrockbadenof

zachrockbadenof is a name known to allzachrockbadenof is a name known to allzachrockbadenof is a name known to allzachrockbadenof is a name known to allzachrockbadenof is a name known to allzachrockbadenof is a name known to allzachrockbadenof is a name known to allzachrockbadenof is a name known to allzachrockbadenof is a name known to allzachrockbadenof is a name known to allzachrockbadenof is a name known to all
pic of each plant
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4131.JPG
Views:	13
Size:	146.8 KB
ID:	491736 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4132.JPG
Views:	22
Size:	161.0 KB
ID:	491737
zachrockbadenof is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-17-2019, 06:52 AM #762
Shmavis
Being-in-the-world

Shmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud of
Looking real nice, Zach. The second pic especially so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachrockbadenof View Post
i'm at day 53 of flowering... real nice sugar coating on reef's plants... way better then the other plants we r growing... but more sugar while looks good, not always the barometer of good.. i've had wispy,shitty looking bud that was kick ass... but we'll see in another 2-3weeks... i'll post pics later
And likewise I am sure that you have smoked fat crystal-laden flowers that left you letdown and wanting. Very true that frost level isn’t all that good an indicator of effect. (But many believe it is.) My frostiest plant from these girls, up to now, isn't as standout as others in terms of effect. But better than the two least desirable in effect. Hope you find that at least one of the two suits your taste.

I am still working on the particulars of each but for the most part I am surprised that the body isn't more pronounced; and that the "psychedelic" side doesn't really seem to need to be overdone to find - the body follows from the head.

Gave a QB grown sample of #3 to a friend for a return report on the nose. Just wanted to hear about the terps. He came back with: 1. Skunky; 2. Cat piss; 3. (can't for the life of me remember); 4. Light floral. He said that that was what he smelled, most to least. I can't remember what he said for the third spot - it was a while ago.

But anyway, I gave him that sample because I found it to be rather old school skunk smelling. Little to nothing like the sweet smell from the tent. And wasn't all that surprised he reported back like he did. Super sticky flowers that make rolling one a breeze. And almost all ooze resin when smoking a joint. To the point it's all over your fingers, lips and teeth if not careful.

Have found more seeds, lol, as I sample. This ended up being a great experience. Flowering clones like this in a mini-grow worked out great for a seed run. Will definitely go this route again.

I'll round up some thoughts on each here sometime soon and report back.
§467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

― Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty
Shmavis is offline Quote

Old 04-22-2019, 02:02 AM #763
Shmavis
Being-in-the-world

Shmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud of
Pucker up!

This was a pinner of #4. Started oozing after about the third hit. Smoked about a third of it in three settings.

Finished cutting these plants up this weekend. Still haven’t sampled from all the QB grown. But grabbed a pic to show the differences between them. Left to right numerically. #2 & #6 were a couple weeks behind the others, so possibly taken early at nine weeks.

§467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

Shmavis is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-22-2019, 01:58 PM #764
zachrockbadenof

zachrockbadenof is a name known to allzachrockbadenof is a name known to allzachrockbadenof is a name known to allzachrockbadenof is a name known to allzachrockbadenof is a name known to allzachrockbadenof is a name known to allzachrockbadenof is a name known to allzachrockbadenof is a name known to allzachrockbadenof is a name known to allzachrockbadenof is a name known to allzachrockbadenof is a name known to all
nice... very nice.. 40yrs ago we had some colombian weed.. or so we were told it was... after 1/2 a joint, your finger tips were coated with resin... havent seen that since...

mine are at 59 days... 85/90% clear tricomes, so still a bit of time... maybe 2weeks... only feeding it water till harvest...

Old 04-24-2019, 06:27 AM #765
Shmavis
Being-in-the-world

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachrockbadenof View Post
nice... very nice.. 40yrs ago we had some colombian weed.. or so we were told it was... after 1/2 a joint, your finger tips were coated with resin... havent seen that since...

mine are at 59 days... 85/90% clear tricomes, so still a bit of time... maybe 2weeks... only feeding it water till harvest...
I find it interesting that you say this. From the mid-eighties to the mid-nineties, I rarely got weed that came with a name, but resin oozing weed/joints weren't all that uncommon, and sometimes the fatties could hardly stay lit and often needed to be relit. But it's been a long time since I have seen this, which is why I mention it as something that stands out about this weed.. some resin oozing isn't uncommon, but it's been some years since I have had weed that starts dripping after a few hits.

Looking forward to hearing how yours turns out...

Shmavis is offline Quote

Old 04-24-2019, 01:26 PM #766
zachrockbadenof

yeah weed never had a name yrs ago.... the dealer mite say its colombian, i remember once i was told it was Jamaican , and i paid 35bucks for that oz n that was twice was we were paying for weed back then. not sure when the 'names' started... def wasn't in the late 60's /70's...

i'll update pics this weekend...

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-05-2019, 01:35 PM #767
zachrockbadenof

we r at 72 days... my little radio shack microscope shows 50% clear, balance equally split between cloudy n amber- i mite take one down now, leave the 2nd plant up for another week/10days...