What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Larry OG

Americangrower

Veteran
You could always hit Elite up on IG and grab his 2019 drop. Male is chem d x (chem d x sd ibl) he has it crossed to a bunch of nice clones like Lemon tree, sour larry, chem d, triangle, lavender larry etc.

watts

ohms
Veteran
Would love some Larry OG genetics.

Saw this available: Lemon Sugar Kush (Lemon Larry OG X (Double OG Sour X Starfighter) (IX) by Rebel Grown seeds.

Might be worth trying. I heard it has strong tasty terps.

Larry OG

picture.php
[/IMG]

picture.php
[/IMG]

negative37dBA

Veteran
Some Larry OG #2 crossed buds

Some Larry OG #2 crossed buds

Here is some Larry OG #2 x Gelato finished bud. Not mine....Pretty nice with a good hit/effect. If you look close you can see a hair stuck in there...
picture.php

Have a great day!
Peace, negative.

Zomboy

Veteran
Skunkhouse has worked his Larry OG to an F8. Hes got some nice Larry crosses available. The Han Solo Burger is real nice if you can find it. All his strains look to be testing pretty high for terps and thc content. Havent grown any personally but ive been eyeing a few strains

Skunkhouse has worked his Larry OG to an F8. Hes got some nice Larry crosses available. The Han Solo Burger is real nice if you can find it. All his strains look to be testing pretty high for terps and thc content. Havent grown any personally but ive been eyeing a few strains

Cool Im check out Skunkhouse crosses.... Which ones you eyeing?? Know anyone who grew them out?

Zomboy

Veteran
Cool Im check out Skunkhouse crosses.... Which ones you eyeing?? Know anyone who grew them out?

Lots of pics on IG. Just search skunkmasterflex1, hes got a ton of pics on his feed. Hes the guy that found and named the GMO cut. So he worked that to a BX also. Han solo burger, donny burger or double burger, if you can find them look dank but they’re out of stock at the moment. All GMO crosses or backcrosses. I personally was looking at his Hot Fiyah cross and Socal Pure Larry and Sticky Larry. Dont know anyone thats grown them personally but all the pictures ive seen look like fire

Lots of pics on IG. Just search skunkmasterflex1, hes got a ton of pics on his feed. Hes the guy that found and named the GMO cut. So he worked that to a BX also. Han solo burger, donny burger or double burger, if you can find them look dank but they’re out of stock at the moment. All GMO crosses or backcrosses. I personally was looking at his Hot Fiyah cross and Socal Pure Larry and Sticky Larry. Dont know anyone thats grown them personally but all the pictures ive seen look like fire

He has great pictures i wonder if his product lives up to the pics.... I just got my order in from Archive Seeds Planet Purple there in cups now :biggrin: another one i have to check out is Alien Genetics.

picture.php

negative37dBA

Veteran
That shot was a F8 as well...it has been worked a bit.
From Khush Kush in Wa State. Just putting this here so you can see the label...not the killer GG4 bubble....Have a great day all.
Peace, negative.
picture.php

Have sampled 3 of the varieties from them and the "Larry" is the best so far.

Zomboy

Veteran
Planet Purple sounds like it should be a tasty cross. Hopefully you find something nice

Americangrower

Veteran
Check out California Seedbank for skunk's seeds

That shot was a F8 as well...it has been worked a bit.
From Khush Kush in Wa State. Just putting this here so you can see the label...not the killer GG4 bubble....Have a great day all.
Peace, negative.
View Image
Have sampled 3 of the varieties from them and the "Larry" is the best so far.

That is Skunkmasterflex's cross Mike Larry gelato 45 x larry og f8

S1N1STER

I have some candied lemons from skunkhouse going now. I know SMF and he is one of the best breeders in the game imo.

spazspaz

I have some candied lemons from skunkhouse going now. I know SMF and he is one of the best breeders in the game imo.

What kind of structure, terps and color? I imagine some fruity purple Larry from this breeder might be more what I was hoping for from Purple Punch.

Is it common knowledge what OG outcross the Larry was hit with initially, before getting to f8? I’d laugh if it was a Certain Controversial breeder who messed with Larry and an Afghani, and who fancied The Godfather font quite a while back.

Not trying to cast aspersions, whatsoever, though. Ok, I think some of the Skunkhouse names are not anything that anyone would want to utter when presenting parcels at market.

Anyway, I’ve got at least eight versions on my list...

Latest posts

Latest posts