What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem '91 (SkunkVA) x DMT

Calimed

Veteran
Still have a bunch of mob boss f2s and a pack of blockhead ibl to try out. Grindhouse became sketchy for awhile but there are still some gems in the mix.

Calimed

Veteran
Moreso political. The lines are interesting and the blockhead male helps add frost to the mix. The only negative is that many of blockhead leaning crosses lack odor...however there are some stanky phenos to be found.

Steele Savage

Boutique Breeder
Sideways, I just posted this in another thread and believe it to be more of an accurate account of GHMSCo.'s demise. Though the IBL isnt particularly strong in the smell department, The Prophet, MobBoss and more noteably the Ultra Sonja have extremely heavy aromas. I would love to see pics of your outdoor grow...

'' Karma?....lol. No, I wasnt walking with Christ and
believed that the success I was scratching for at
ANY cost (cost to me spiritually, financially,
mentally, putting it before my family, insulting
others within the industry and forum members, etc)
was used to bring tribulations onto myself and
family and ultimatly brought us into the light.
Through tribulation, He was recognized and
glorified. By my belief in Christ, the Holy Spirit has
been changing me from the inside out, allowing
Christ to shine through me. Through our Lord,
Jesus Christ I now have a peace in me that I've ever
had before, or should say, been a LONG time since
having this peace.''

Staying on topic, there are 8 or 9 packs of the Chem '91 x DMT up at SBay. I would suggest that folks snap these up, as this first generation (F1) wont be repeated.
One Love,
Steele

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Placed a bid on the chem 91 x DMT. Sounds exciting, mysterious, and dank :biggrin:.

This DMT is strictly a Sour Bubble Bx1 incrossed male(s) right?

zomboweed

UnDead Member
Veteran
Hi to all !
i've just grabbed a pack of chem 91 x dmt ... i've seen all pics deleted in thread about , and have found no info on this strain.
Have somebody grew it and could tell something on it ?
I want to grow that strain on my next round, so i have time to pick up info, if there was ...

Many thanks to all.

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Ive just read that its gonnabe a more compact chem 91 with added Sour Bubble flavor. Maybe shorter flowering times(70-77 days). Sure to be some dank ass bud :tiphat:.

Latest posts

Latest posts