What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the phish head thread!!

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
If anyone has an extra rv pass for curveball i am looking. If i cant find a pass i cant go.
Thanks and good luck out there!

What's everyone doing this summer?

So far I'm heading to the Gorge, Bill Graham, Curveball and Dicks. Would love to make it to the Tahoe shows and Alpharetta but don't think I'll be able to swing it

Mr.Miner

Camden maybe. Maybe. Wish I could go to Merriweather. It's a fantastic place to see a show. One of the few venues where you are allowed to bring anything that you want to eat as long as it fits in a gallon-sized Ziplock. And they don't search for shit.

krypt

Caught all 17 shows at the garden last year. Going to curveball and the two camden shows so far this year. Would love to meet some fellow phans to share tips and flavors with!

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
I haven't left the couch for many shows in teh past few years but I hit rosemont for the 3 day run and was hopeful they would drop it like hot fire because of the performances leading up to it and they most certainly did

excited for 10/31

Mr.Miner

What a great run! Sunday at MSG was just amazing.

Summer tour looks incredible!! Merriweather to Bangor? Yes, yes, yes! And then a 3-day Camden weekend. So, so great!

Last edited:

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
It’s been awhile.

That New Years run wears epic. MSG is the best place to see phish in the country

Mr.Miner

Just did the first 3 at MSG. The band was on fire and having a ton of fun. They delivered in spades, again.

"He hit me in the head with a pan" was fucking hysterical.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Just did the first 3 at MSG. The band was on fire and having a ton of fun. They delivered in spades, again.

"He hit me in the head with a pan" was fucking hysterical.

That Tweezer though :yay::party: fantastic show. My wife will be there tonight.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
In Mexico having a blast. Was fortunate to get some decent bud not A+ but there arent any seeds in it and I have been rolling blunts and putting shatter in them to boost the strength :biggrin:

MtnGanj

since we have a thread about the grateful dead.......ill start a phish thread.

whats your experience with these guys?? mine has been life changing. im a bigger phish head than the dead.

my first show was 7-31-98. heres the set list.

Friday, July 31, 1998
Polaris Amphitheater, Columbus, OH

Set I: My Friend My Friend, Ya Mar, Roggae, Rift, Cities, Water in the Sky, Stash

Set II:The Curtain >Free, If I Could > The Man Who Stepped Into Yesterday> Avenu Malkenu > Twist > Izabella, Julius, Cavern

Encore: Punch You in the Eye, Slave to the Traffic Light

Show Notes: My Friend included a Guyute tease in the intro. Cities included Who Knows teases. Rift was played for the first time since February 23, 1997 (94 shows) and If I Could was played for the first time since August 5, 1996 (150 shows).

not bad for a first show in the late 90's. cant wait til the moment the grace the stage again.

Crazy, that was my first show as well. Can’t remember if it was Polaris 98 or 99 when that crazy storm rolled in. They cleared the lawn temporarily but they let the folks in the seats stay under the awning. Some old head from Colorado started rolling J’s of this amazing bud. First time I had come in contact with the funky fuel terps. Will never forget that day!

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
I did the first two nights on 2019 msg in a suite. It was wild.

Unlimited booze, food and fruit. Private bathroom, etc

Fucking wild

Latest posts

Latest posts