What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nitrogen exces ?

scarafino

Hi ,

I have a problem with my plant, I'm in 11 liter pot and I use organic fertilizer

I noticed that my foot stretch very little, I think I made an excess of nitrogen that must I do?

You think the stretch will resume?

scarafino

picture

picture

picture

Attachments

• foto_no_exif (5).jpg
    foto_no_exif (5).jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 22
  • zz.jpg
    zz.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 24

TanzanianMagic

Veteran
Repot into a bigger pot. Soil isn't hydro, and you need about a gallon per foot of growth.

The plant looks restricted in root growth.

Also, they should be at least an inch off the floor, especially in winter time, but really always. A folded create works perfectly.

green-genes77

Veteran
Repot into a bigger pot. Soil isn't hydro, and you need about a gallon per foot of growth.

The plant looks restricted in root growth.

Also, they should be at least an inch off the floor, especially in winter time, but really always. A folded create works perfectly.

Seconded. Transplant into a larger pot and watch it go nuts. The problem isn't likely nutritional.