What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Help diagnose yellowing beauty

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh yeah. Cannabis is a great plant. And yes I had forgotten it's just a weed and began nit-picking everything. Yes, less definitely is more in a crazy sorta Schizo way.
I admire your use of white space and bold text. It marks you as different to most posters here.
And congratulations! you are the first person ever on my blocked users list!

Cannabis is a great plant but at the same time people forget its just a weed and nit pick everything, I believe less is more, you can always correct a problem but you also can cause one.

Hey calm down, I didn't mean you personally I was talking in general terms Im sorry you took it personally. Sorry if I offended you, have a merry Xmas.

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So I gave her a foliar feed of Maxibloom a few days ago, the leaves that were yellow are starting to green up.
Gave her P.H.'d tap water with aloe vera added just an hour ago.
The runoff was tested at a PH of 6, so that's good I imagine. The PPM's of my tap water comes out @ a solid 102 ppm.
I might wait another 2-3 wks and switch to flower.

Sign

Glad to hear the maxi is working it out. I also do foliar sprays, a 100ppm solution of calnit and Epsom 3 to 1 ratio because I've had issues in the past. This adds humidity to a winter grow and a prophylactic dose of what they might need before they might need it and it's so weak it doesn't overfeed. No risk for mold in winter!

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
doing good

doing good

So i followed some advice from this thread; I raised the light, gave her a flush, also foliar fed with a solution of Maxibloom. There's some yellow but not as bad as before - she's recovering & filling in nicely, i switched to 12/12 yesterday.. Check out my grow diary "Torture Chamber *REBOOT* if you can, i have more pics & some questions that i don't think would be appropriate to ask in this thread.

picture.php