What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Merry Vaultmas Promo – Win 100s & £100s

C&O

Shame that others can't be as giving during this time of year, props for giving us all this opportunity, good luck and merry Christmas everyone!

Nexus7

Excellent promo guys!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Happy Festivus for the rest of us too!

Peace

N7

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Merry Christmas to everyone at the Vault!
Peace. MedDakotabis

ion

you darkness, from which i come
i love you more than all the fires that fence out the world
for the fire makes a circle for everyone, so that no one sees you anymore, but you hold it all
the shape and the flame, the animal and my self
how you hold us all, all power, all sight
and it is possible......your great strength is breaking into my body
i have faith in the night

rilke

~~~

Gen. smedley butler-

WAR is a racket. It always has been.
It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives.

A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of the people. Only a small "inside" group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the very many. Out of war a few people make huge fortunes. In the World War a mere handful garnered the profits of the conflict. At least 21,000 new millionaires and billionaires were made in the United States during the World War. That many admitted their huge blood gains in their income tax returns. How many other war millionaires falsified their tax returns no one knows.

random scribble to enlighten the holidays!!

thankee Vault, i see a purchase of seeds from you by me in the future.

The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

Vendor
Hi All

Just to say have a great New Year. I return on the 7th and will pick up any messages on here plus answer your forum questions and so on ;-)

All the best for 2019,

Gary

The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

Vendor
Massive thanks to all those who took part in our Vaultmas Promo. The winner on here is @farmerlion - well done to you. You will be sent x5 seeds and our Vault Goodie Bag which includes T Shirt. Please PM us for information on how to claim your prize. The other winners are being announced on the other channels as we speak. If you want to shop at The Vault, please use 'thanks10' to get 10% off your next order. www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk - Gary Eff #TeamVault