What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seeds are on sale at clearance prices

White Beard

I’m seeing breeders/seed sellers putting their genes on deep discount lately, Nirvana and Greenpoint I noticed particular.

If this happens every year, I’ll take it to mean new seeds are ripe, so time to clear the bins for new introductions and old favorites...? Am I right, or imagining it?

Any groups to keep special eye on, or seeds/strains to keep watch for? Any rumors about who’s working on what?

S

Sertaiz

same amount of demand and more breeders is making competition which is good, which is good.
check your favorite breeders but i am partial to snowhigh

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yep - looks to me like their are many more seed companies/breeders out there than ever before - which is always good for the customer - and good for the industry as a whole.

Much more competition amongst seed companies these days - so prices, customer service and choice seem to have gone up...

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Good way to keep up with what some breeders are up to is instagram.. many now prefer to advertise their work on there to their followers than through forums, sadly.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Be nice to see more like snowhigh, ace/cbg and mandala using truebreeding p1's.

Id like to see purebreds please, both sallys and squats.:huggg:

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I doubt the sales have anything to do with fresh stock becoming available.

It probably has more to do with wanting holiday money.

Latest posts

Latest posts