What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CSI Humboldt flower pics

oti$

I don't think we have a strictly csi thread here. I've got nothing but fire across the board from the inspekta's gear. I don't see too many grows on the mag, but I hope to see more in this thread. So if you've got some flower pics if csi crosses feel free to post them here.

oti$

I'll start with my favorite Old Family Purple
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

A green purple snow bubba pheno
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Except for everything queens, I found mostly purple phenos. All the crosses were potent. I've got some new phenos of psb, 3queens and bubba's girl in flower now and I'll post pics of their progress here in this thread... I hope to see some pics from other growers...

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice pics! i just ordered their Urkle i also have my eye on
Mendocino Purple & a few others they have a lot of good strains it’s hard to choose.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts