What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So...what's up today?

E

ESTERCHASER

Looks good buzz, i almost became a full time tiler ....i have an older sister that married into a massive italian family on the east coast....movie script waiting to happen no less lmao
who were masters of the tile. Of course i apprenticed for a time.
Wanted to go for a decent walk but we got half an inch of glare ice on everything at the moment........great time for photos iguess....

buzzmobile

Veteran
Looks good buzz, i almost became a full time tiler ....i have an older sister that married into a massive italian family on the east coast....movie script waiting to happen no less lmao
who were masters of the tile. Of course i apprenticed for a time.
Wanted to go for a decent walk but we got half an inch of glare ice on everything at the moment........great time for photos iguess....
There's no ice in the Sunshine State, ESTERCHASER. I could use some experienced help around here. Fighting lippage is tough work.

:dance013:

E

ESTERCHASER

Last time i visited that state, woke up to my gf going OH MEH GAWD .......i lean up above the dash board and two men dressed like women were fighting with razorblades over "something" idk what but it was my first florida "welcome to ebor city" experiance, nope def no ice there lol

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Just used the snowblower on 2 inches of ice pellets. What a waste of time. I'd have to go over the lane way 5 times to get it all. Fuck that shit.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Mid January and it rained like a fucker for 12 hours followed by ice pellets. It'll freeze tight well before it melts.

Weather has been as strange as pineapple and ham on pizza. .

E

ESTERCHASER

Mid January and it rained like a fucker for 12 hours followed by ice pellets. It'll freeze tight well before it melts.

Weather has been as strange as pineapple and ham on pizza. .

happy to report im about an hours drive (speeding) from tycho and its melted

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Morning all. Haven't been around. Miss me???? Didn't think so!! Dead of winter here and am sick of it. Spring needs to hurry up and come. Another trip to the grow store today. Guess you could say I am a regular there. Pretty bad when you know more about where things are than the people that work there.

Would like to take a walk later as well...if the wind stays calm.

giphy.gif

buzzmobile

Veteran
Morning all. Haven't been around. Miss me???? Didn't think so!! Dead of winter here and am sick of it.
Noticed you were not around, but I also know that winter sucks. I missed you like that proverbial Hole In The Head?:tiphat: It's the opposite here today mid70's and the humidity is off the scale. I'm sweating and considering cranking the AC.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Busy day in the garden. All got beneficial tea and nutes. Took cuts from Golden Pineapple, Key Lime Pie, Strawberry OG Original Diesel, Sierra Snow Snake and Early Skunk.

Nice day so I'm gonna take a nice walk in the sun later.

EsterEssence

Veteran
I’m just taking it easy until they bleed me on Friday, I hope it makes me feel better. The feeling of not getting my breath is the strangest feeling I’ve ever had...

St. Phatty

attachment.php

Building a wood fired Kiln for melting metal.

Though if a Potter wants some space next to the crucible, I think I could make that work.

Attachments

• IMG_20200113_141008_+__KiLn.jpg
    IMG_20200113_141008_+__KiLn.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 38

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Cholesterol and blood pressure is thru the roof with no vit D. Got a shot to lower my BP because it was 180 on the high side. Got another shot "so you don't get a blood clot in your heart". Got stay alive pills on exit. Motherfucker.

Lifestyle changes on tap. Can't live like a 20 year old anymore. Fuck fuck fuck.

I'll miss my smokes the most. Fuck fuck fuck.