What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3 sweet autos(cream mandarine,ice cool,s.a.d.)

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't worry with "native" rust spots on mandarine, those were my best madarine pheno, and nice producing plants .

G

So, here they are today
Hufsv5J.jpg
VJjs5AQ.jpg

RcjHB2R.jpg

And S.A.D. photo went into the flower room(greenhouse room).Hope I can harvest something off her before christmas.
kWg4vGE.jpg

Dark devil purple calyxes
QBcJG56.jpg

G

1 ice cool + 2 cheese
qRicfNY.jpg

Dark Devil
LInXDmG.jpg

S.A.D
VEnYuEY.jpg

Cream mandarine
QWQp6ss.jpg

and photoperiod S.A.D. in greenhouse room
qAoNQli.jpg

G

Hi Jaypp,warpese thanks a lot guys!

Hi Skunkist bro!It sure isn't stealthy...Reeks the whole place of hard candy peach /orange...Super!

G

pics from 4 days ago

pics from 4 days ago

Cheeses

awu18Ty.jpg
jX8dVkn.jpg
xw3BjAs.jpg

Ice cool mega calyxes (not seeded)

yWdD6xy.jpg

Cream mandarine
MncT732.jpg

G

Thanks Darksider! :tiphat:

I tested a bud from cream mandarine,almost not totally dried but that's not really a problem for a vaporizer...Very good !

G

Things are rolling...light is minimal and signs of PM showing on a couple of leaves...

S.A.D. S1

wGMnV9K.jpg
WsnTLK3.jpg
iVjIQ6Q.jpg

Dark Devil Auto

hchtGCU.jpg

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
S.A.D. is one I've been wanting to grow. I've been seriously considering autos since bud rot has been a problem for me and it would be nice to have things done before fall. I'm curious to see how she yields.