What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New video available!! - Cream 47®

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah White Russian and AK47 from serious seeds will teach you the meaning of yield and structure. So will warlock and double dutch.

scrogrow

As a guy who's tested sweets gear for years I have to say there's basically a keeper in every pack!!

scrogrow

Jaypp do you plan to introduce autoflowering version od Cream 47?

They do a jack 47 auto man it is by far my biggest auto so far but my old account had to get closed so can't send a link was somewhere around 80 odd grams and an easy to grow plant if I remember correctly

I ran her nft with canna nutrients at the time I think
🤔

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi everyone!
Vesnican, I really don't know anything about this, but you can try Cream Caramel Auto, the structure it's pretty similar to this one ;)

Thanks for passing by!
jaypp

Vesnican

They do a jack 47 auto man it is by far my biggest auto so far but my old account had to get closed so can't send a link was somewhere around 80 odd grams and an easy to grow plant if I remember correctly

I ran her nft with canna nutrients at the time I think
🤔

Hey Scrog, Jack 47 is definitelly on my list for 2019 season, more people say its a buldozer! If everything goes well, I will publish my grow results next summer on SS subforum as usual.

Cream Caramel auto is my fav SS auto strain in terms of psychoactive effects, so I am always looking for its crosses. The idea to cross with old school AK is atractive :biggrin:

DTOM420

I’ve been looking for a couple of Sweet Seeds strains to run in my outdoor garden next summer. I’m going to give this one a hard look! I’m trying to worry less about yeild and more about flavor/effects but nobody minds a great yield of a truly great smoke!