What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NFL 2018

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
mayfield and his team mates arent being quiet about how they felt meeting up with jackson again
but it seemed like a lot of player got a bit salty this weekend
l.fournette got into it with shaq lawson of the bills and boy was he chuckin'em
he might be suspended for a game for fighting even after being ejected, the jags are pretty much done for the season and i wonder how long will bortles be calling plays in jax?
rivers went all pro against arizona and completed something like 25 passes in a row; the guy is having a career year and putting up some really good numbers
but that was against a D rated defense at best;chargers face the steelers this sunday and we will see how he plays against a potential playoff caliber team
brees keeps on being brees and put up another great stat line, cant wait to see how he plays against dallas this thursday

its been a great season so far
it looks like a couple teams are totally in turn around mode and it will be interesting to see where they go from here
was looking through some of the preseason football mags this weekend and found it interesting going over their 2018 season predictions (lindys, SI and street&smith)
ill post up here soon about what they said and we can see how their pics panned out
this has been a wild ride this season and its just going to get better from here

so there was no pot pies this year
we did a pretty good job of eating up the left overs as they were
we also made a potato and thanksgiving leftover breakfast hash that came out super dank
we toasted up a bunch of the stuffing in a hot pan and then added a bunch of turkey and cracked a bunch of eggs over the top
i also took a bunch of homemade turkey gravy and put it into one of those condiment bottles, like you would fill with bbq sauce or catsup; i had gravy in a squeeze bottle and was pouring that over everything!
i have a little bit of left over turkey and some random stuff but those will just go into tupperware containers for lunches at work
we have some pies left over too,baba
apple and pumpkin
im doing my best to finish them off but im just not able to put away the sweets like i used to
we had one of those big trays of mac and cheese too but our son loves the stuff so no worries about there being left overs; i bet you could freeze that up and it will reheat just fine
cant let good mac and cheese go to waste my man!

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah, fournette's 1 game suspension was upheld yesterday. I guess the league thought just being ejected from the game wasnt enough, like it was for aj green and mike evans when they got into on field fights last year (or the year before). Fournette's case was more serious because he wasnt actually playing on the field at the time of the fight, he was on the jags sideline and sprinted 50 yds across the field to get into a tussle with shaq lawson of the bills. So jags will be without their best offensive player vs the colts, which probably means another colts win (itarzan should be happy).

Plus the jags fired their offensive coordinator and are benching bortles and starting cody kessler. Geez louise, after reaching the afc championship game and having a 4th quarter lead against the patriots in that game, the wheels have really fallen off the jags bandwagon, huh?
Fournette missing almost 2 months earlier this season with hamstring issues hurt them, but bortles has also played like ass. I bet all those preseason predictions in those magazines didnt predict the jags sucking again, Pop. I myself thought bortles would be better than last year, after undergoing offseason wrist surgery. But maybe a hurt wrist made him play better, didnt lead to so many overthrows.

Regardless, the jags extended his contract 3 years in the offseason, to reduce his salary cap hit this year, but if they want to cut him after the season theyll take a 16M cap hit to do so. Which is pretty substantial but not the end of the world, but it does mean theyll find it harder to afford an expensive QB next year (eli manning, derek carr?) unless they cut some of their high priced defensive players (calais campbell, aj bouye?).

Yeah Pop, rivers set an nfl record by completing 28/29 passes against arizona, who arent good but have a decent secondary. It'll be a good sunday night matchup to see him go against ben and the steelers, should be a close game, although the chargers are without melvin gordon for the next few weeks (hurt his knee on stupid double reverse play when they were up big against the cardinals).

Im also excited to see the saints cowboys game tomorrow night, boys have been solid since getting amari cooper, i hope they can be competitive against brees and that offense.

That holiday breakfast hash sounded awesome, Pop, and i love the squeeze bottle of gravy.

We've been working our way through the leftovers, and youre right you can freeze what you dont plan on eating soon, but my thing is that once i finally get done with thanksgiving leftovers, then it's almost time for christmas dinner and i have a whole nother month of holiday leftovers. No matter how good a food is, you dont want to be eating it for 2 months straight. :comfort:
Although i guess i can vary it up for christmas, ham intead of turkey, potatoes au gratin instead of mashed potatoes, etc etc.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
yeah baba' it was hard to say anything to the mrs about no pot pies with an awesome turkey and potato hash on the table
/i actually took the last of it to work for lunch today
i hear you about getting tired of eating the same old things over and over again
when we had a lot of leftovers in the past i would find new ways to eat them, so it dident feel like eating the same thing over and over
have you tried making turkey salad, like with chopped onions, celery and turkey
/you can add all kinds of stuff to this basic mix, the mrs will put cranberries and nuts in it too
it changes things us just enough to get you through another day of turkey, but this year i wish we had more left overs
yeah i think you are right about fournette and how he wasnt a part of the play, so they really laid into him
i am with you on bortles; last season i was totally anti bortles and said he was the weakest link on that team
then i changed my take earlier this season and he proves me wrong like usual, hey a bortles gotta bortle
being on the hook for so much makes it hard to move on, is there any offset to that cap hit if they can trade him
i dont think eli would be that much of an upgrade beyond the very short term and im now on the fence about d.carr
amari cooper has turned into a pot of gold for the cowboys and looks like it was worth the 1st round pick
yeah most of the mags had the eagles and the jags in the playoff hunt
they also picked chicago to finish last in their division (i got a chuckle out of that one), but that was before the mack signing
some good games coming up and the playoff picture is starting to develop, hope everyones teams are playing at their best!

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
It's definitely a good idea to use leftovers in creative ways, and use them for work lunches, etc, but the funny thing is that turkey is what i have the least of. I only made one turkey, and it was only a 10-11lb bird, so there wasnt much meat to begin with. I should have made a ham or a 2nd turkey to go with it...

Yeah, bortles really took a step back this season, but maybe this benching is a wake up call for him. There's a good chance he'll get his job back, cody kessler isnt that great.
But i dont see bortles being tradeable at all, he turns the ball over too much and doesnt offer that TD upside to make up for it. And i agree with u, eli or derek arent great options at QB for the jags either, but at least they take care of the ball better. But one bright spot for the jags continuing to lose is theyll have a higher draft pick and can maybe get a good rookie qb in April. And nice thing about rookie qb's is theyre cheap too, so that will make the cap hit of releasing bortles more bearable...

Its understandable the bears were picked to finish last in the north, the lions won 9 games last year, vikes went to the conf championship, and green bay has rodgers. But even more so than the signing of mack, the hiring of matt nagy and revamping the offense to unleash trubisky really made the bears a winning team.

Hows everyone doing in their fantasy leagues this year? Im in first place with a playoff spot locked up in one, and in the other im out of the playoffs but can make it in if the two teams ahead of me lose, and i win, and i beat the one team by at least 30 pts (if he loses and i win, we'd have the same record, so it would come down to total points for the tiebreaker, and im like 30pts behind him).

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
best of luck to both of you in the fantasy playoff hunt!
i was reading today how several teams can secure a playoff spot with a win this weekend and i think the rams can win the west with a win over the lions this weekend
several other teams are still in the hunt and it will be exciting to see who makes it to the post season
it looks like trubs isnt going to play again this week but i think the defense can lead the bears to another win against a struggling ny giants
another game to watch will be the redskins v the eagles on monday night
depending on how the cowboys matchup against the saints the skins could take the lead in the nfc east
chiefs look like they will have an easy win against the remains of the raider nation
cant wait for tonights game, the cowboys are up against a tough saints team and drew brees is playing like a hof'er
if zeke can get rolling and prescott has a great game i think the cowboys have a chance, but the saints offense is red hot and putting up a ton of points so this could end up a high scoring game

how do you feel about the browns match up against the texans, mrB?
houston is on an 8 game winning streak, but it looks like the browns have finally got their feet under them
this kid chubb looks good and i like the way mayfield is growing into an nfl qb

we are pretty much done with all the leftovers, i think it was the mashed potatoes that went first but the turkey was right behind it
the mrs made some of her bone broth, simmering the turkey carcass in some water with onions, carrots and celery and a dash of vinegar
i think this weeeknd we might make a pork butt
im kind of in the mood for some pulled pork and wouldent mind rolling up some homemade rolled tacos too
can you believe that its almost december?
have you started your christmas shopping yet,baba?
the kids are pretty much taken care of and i have a few things for the mrs already, but im always open ideas
more importantly, what are you asking for this christmas?
i can never think of things to ask for for christmas and the mrs said if i dont give her some ideas in the next couple weeks "...im going to get a bunch of random stuff"
shes usually good for a new smoking piece and i have no problem with random stuff
/she is a good gift giver

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Thanks for the support, Pop. Youre one of the few people who actually seems to care about other people's fantasy teams, lol. Trust me, if you ever play fantasy football (or baseball, basketball, etc) you'll quickly learn that you could care less about how other people's teams are doing, just because you hear about it so much...

But fwiw, good for you Mrbungle, on making the playoffs in both your leagues. Let us know how far you advance...

Giants are not a good team at 3-8 but they have OBJ and Saquon, a couple very dangerous players. The bears have shut down most RB's theyve faced, do you think they can shut saquon down, or maybe he'll get some garbage time points like kerryon of the lions did a few weeks back? Reason im asking is that im starting saquon in one of my leagues, not sure if he'll have a good game or not...

Most MNF matchups this year have been meh to me, except for rams chiefs, that was like a game of the decade. But a lot of MNF matchups have been between two teams with losing records, although theyve been better of late (titans texans last week featured two winning teams, or at least non-losing teams at the time). Redskins eagles this week should be ok, eagles are not playing well but are defending champs, and the redskins lost alex smith to a badly broken leg but still have a winning record, for now.

Saints offense was shut down by the Boys last night, i knew their D was playing very well but no one expected them to hold an offense averaging 37ppg to 10pts! Their linebackers were all over the place making sure tackles, their rookie LB Vanderesch (sp?) held Kamara in check, and they were getting enough pressure up the middle to make brees play poorly - i think it was one of the announcers (aikman?) who said that because of brees's lack of height and mobility, if you can get an inside pass rusher in his face, he's not tall enough to get off a good pass and not quick enough to evade the pressure. And he threw a game sealing INT when a defender got in his face, and the cowboys kneeled out the clock after getting 1st and goal on a DPI in the end zone.

Its funny you mentioned bone broth, Pop, the wifey has gotten into her head that bone broth is healthy (i mean, it is, but it's not like the fountain of youth, you have to do other stuff to keep healthy) and we've been making some bone broth lately with beef bones.

Im not much for christmas shopping, i had a really demanding older brother that sort of ruined the holidays for me by making it all about the materialistic side. Im like, yeah ill get you your expensive present, but shit dont be a dick about it, yknow?
Anywho, your woman sounds awesome, if she gets you a nice glass pipe. Wish mine was like that
comfort.gif

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
ill have to post pics of all the pipes and bongs she has given me over the years one of these days
i have a bunch of them in the "green" room, and thats not counting the ones we have broken over the years
beef broth is good and you can make a mean pho soup with good simmered bones
the ol'lady made some kale soup with the turkey broth and we are saving some to use to make rice with this weekend
mrsChicky gets that way too about healthy things, like somehow eating this or drinking that will make you soooo healthy
everything in moderation brother, but i will play along to keep the peace from time to time

i know a bunch of guys at work who play fantasy too and i like talkign with them about the sport
i just like to talk football brother and i enjoy the stat side of the game as well as the on field action
i used to geek out to franchise mode on madden a lot and know how much fun it can be to build a team of your own, maybe one of these days i will join a fantasy league

dem boys came to play last night for sure! they d'ed up against one of the highest scoring offenses and held them in check with solid defense and controlling the clock to keep brees in the sidelines
i thought it would be a high scoring game
i still see the saints as one of the top seeded teams, but the cowboys could be one of those teams you dont want to play in the postseason if they can keep up this kind of play
cant wait for this weekends games
got any plans besides football on sunday?

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Sunday church? Hey, God made weed, right? :biggrin:

Plus running errands, doing some grocery shopping, etc.

I really should make soups. I like to cook but never really got into soup making. And it's so easy and filling, and the woman loves soups.

Pho soup sounds advanced, but i guess so long as you have the proper ingredients (rice noodles, etc) it's not difficult to make. You put the sliced brisket in there, or those vietnamese sausage balls? I gotta have some meat in my meals. And what's the garnish they put in there, lemongrass or cilantro? That stuff's good, gives it a nice tangy flavor, imo...

I never got into madden much but i hear people talk about franchise mode all the time. I havent been into video games since i was a child (not knocking it either, lots of adults enjoy gaming) but i imagine it's something i would have been way into if i still gamed.

I used to have an impressive collection of glassware myself, but yeah, a lot of it's lost or broken (intentionally, by her). Had myself a nice Roor bong from germany too, loved taking huge tokes out of that thing. I miss huge bong rips, used to get high as a mother-effing kite! Never did like pipes as much, i much preferred a good water filtration to all that smoke and ash, helped cool it down as well before it hits your lungs.

You ever hit a bong so hard, like you have to put a hand on the wall to steady yourself afterwards? Those were the days...
:tiphat:

Yeah, the cowboys proved the saints arent unbeatable, but the way their defense played, i think they held the saints to their fewest yards since 2002 (before brees), also held brees to some of his worst passing stats in his career. Not sure if that's really repeatable, but gives hope to the bears if they run into that saints train in the playoffs.
But mostly it gives the rams hope for home field through the conference playoffs; i think the saints have a tougher schedule rest of season too, they play the panthers twice, steelers once (i think). I wouldnt mind seeing a rams-chiefs superbowl, although i'd like a bears-chiefs superbowl better (probably wishful thinking i know :tiphat:).

iTarzan

The Chiefs cut Hunt. An altercation with a woman in February. He punched some guy in June. He was flat out cut today. Holy Crap! fantasy owners that had him better draft Spencer Ware. LOL! Ware is actually good. I don't think it will slow down Kansas City.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah, it was kind of a crazy afternoon yesterday for the Chiefs and Kareem Hunt. First TMZ released a video of him in a cleveland apt/hotel where he lives (he grew up and went to college in ohio) from February, where he pushed, knocked over and then kicked a girl. Looked like a bunch of young people with too much alcohol and maybe drugs in their system, but still a bad look for him. He pushed her first, then she pushed or slapped him in the face, then he got really pissed and had to be held back by his friends, and he still managed to knock her (and his friend) over from behind, and then he kicked her leg out from under her while she was crouched down trying to recover. There was no audio, and supposedly they said she called him the n-word; she said that they wanted her to have sex with one of his friends. Just a bad look all the way around.

And within hours, the league put him on the commissioner's exempt list, meaning he cannot play any games until he's reinstated by the league, and then a short time after that the chiefs released him.

Geez, dude was a top 5 RB in the league, looked like he was on his way to a big contract (30-40M guaranteed) in a year or two, now he's on the street looking for a job, and with this video, is any team going to take him on and risk a bunch of fan backlash?

Dude might be lucky to play in the CFL and make a couple hundred K a year - still good money but not retire on by 30 kind of money. And he was a 3rd rd draft pick, he's only made about 1.6M his 2 years in the league, thats great for a regular joe but he might not earn another cent as a professional athlete. Sad that he had to do that, but it's a lesson to other celebrities or athletes: keep your hands off a woman (unless you do a minimum amount of self defense) and, especially dont do it where cameras are about - that's a good idea in general, lots of people have skeletons in their closet but dont put yourself in a position where video of you doing shady stuff can be put on tmz (looking at you, dolphins offensive line coach who filmed himself snorting lines of cocaine last year).

Btw tarzan, managed to pick up ware in one league, the one where im first and dont really need him but as long as i have him no one else can play him. But in the other, the 1st place team snagged him up, he's also the guy who snagged james conner while i was stuck with leveon bell and his holdout all season. Beat me by a couple hours, dang it!

MrBungle

I picked up Conner in both leagues early on, and I think that was key to my success as well... they are both fun leagues with no money at stake just bragging rights and believe me there is plenty of bragging going on....

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
oh man! this hunt thing is crazy!
like you said baba, this is not a good look for him at all
who knows how this will play out, but you can bet there will be suspensions (outside of any law suits hes going to face)
/emoji of money with wings flying away
hopefully he will still find a place in the NFl, just like joe mixon but ths season is done and the chiefs are now playing spencer ware at the rb1
i would like to see a saints/ rams rematch at some point here
i think it would have to be an either/ or thing as far as the bears/ saints in the playoffs tho
looking at the standings as of now, you have the rams as the #1 seed, saints #2
rams holding the tops spot plays the weakest wild card team in the second round, so it would most likely be the redskins or vikings
/as i understand it

its been a while since ive gotten on the stix and played madden but when i was younger i used to love the game
i still think about firing up the old xbox every now and then and playing a game
pho can have a variety of ingredients but the basics seem to be the bone broth and then the lemon and cilantro like you said
its a light fresh soup but you can put whatever you want in it
im wiht you man and like meat in my soup too
i like water pipes too but change things up from time to time, so i enjoy the pipe and joints
we got this thing last year called a 7pipe that is rad too because its easy to pack and carry like a pipe but hits like a blunt
i heard about it from jelly (our own j'fish;he used to post in the football thread) and now have two
yeah ive had a few wobbly leg moments hitting the bong
i uded to have this three foot two man rig that was a guaranteed head rush every hit, but it tipped over one night and broke
of all the bongs i have i still like my 20-some year old sour straight tube the best
/lights bong and takes huge rip filling corner of room in smoke

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah Bungle, i'd say getting a top 5 fantasy RB off the waiver wire (instead of spending a 1st rd draft pick) means that if the rest of your team is at least decent or good, you should make the playoffs. Although james conner hasnt had a good game in 3 weeks, but he's still the bellcow RB on a good offense so you have to think he'll turn it around...

Yeah Pop, i think the rams and saints will lock up the top 2 seeds in the nfc and 1st round byes. MAYBE the bears can catch the saints, as NO has a tougher schedule rest of season, but that's a big if.

Thats why im not too high on the bears playoff chances, they'd probably have to beat the saints AND the rams in the playoffs to make the superbowl, and that's tough if not darn near impossible for even a good team to do. Although the bears will match up with the rams next week, we'll see if they can keep it competitive...

I think it's thai basil that's the seasoning used in pho soup that gives it that authentic flavor.

I looked up that 7pipe thing and it sounds very cool. Doesnt sound very stealthy, smell-wise, but in a medical/recreational state i guess you dont have to worry as much about people complaining or calling the cops on you.

Your 3 foot rig reminds of my old smoking buddy's 6 foot bong. Lol, it was this big wooden thing, looked like a dirge (that big wooden instrument used by aborigines or something) and you needed a guy to light it while the other person inhaled. That was truly a one hitter quitter, and would make even the hardiest smokers swoon if they did it properly.

But ur right, my favorite bong was my 18inch glass Roor, just big enough for a big rip, small enough to hold in one hand. Take 2 or 3 tokes on it, i was good for hours and hours...

shithawk420

Veteran
I am officially pissed.but I made the prediction that my whole division was gonna lose today.hate being right all the time.at least the Packers lost.lol

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Not only did the packers lose, Hawk, but they fired Mike McCarthy after the game (!!!).

Geez. Everyone was talking about how this would happen, but i guess losing to the Cardinals as 2 TD favorites was the last straw (didnt help that the cardinals lost two weeks ago to the tanking raiders).

They made off coordinator joe philbin as interim head coach and will seek a permanent replacement. Maybe bears fans will get lucky and philbin wins a bunch of games and gets the job permanently - joe was HC of the dolphins from 2012-2015 and wasnt that great. Or we get unlucky and the packers hire some new offensive genius (a la sean mcvay or maybe matt nagy) and rodgers throws for 5000yds and 50 tds every season and wins another superbowl or three before he retires.

But ur right, wasnt a good look for the nfc north yesterday, everyone lost. Bears lost to the 3win giants by an overtime field goal, chase daniel throwing an INT returned for a TD early in the game didnt help. But hopefully trubisky comes back next week (vs the Rams on Sunday night football!) and gets the offense right. Not that trubs isnt know for throwing a pick or two himself, but his scrambling ability makes up for it.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
what a crazy weekend of games
the mccarthy thing wasnt unexpected but the timing made a statement; sounds like the angry cheese has spoken in wisco
bears loose to the giants in ot?!? wtf?!
chargers were able to beat pit in a close game with a little help from the referees (after being jobed in the first half; so now we are calling penalties?!)
pat mahomes is the chiefs leading rusher in a win over the raider nation and makes a great case for mvp
gurley is back for you fantasy guys and put up some good numbers in the rams win over det, rams clinch the nfc west
big game for the skins tonight and some sweet action coming up next week!

the 7pipe is rad but you are right baba, it gets kind of loud
first you are toking it like a fat cubano and it hits so nice and smooth you end up blowing big clouds of smoke
but the mrs loves smoking joints and this is the next best thing
ive always had a nice water pipe or two on hand, but growing up on the went coast we love to "do bongs"
/another thing we did was clear the bowl into the bong, you smoke it until you suck it through
do you guys do that in the midwest? a friend of mine would remove the bowl and tamp it into an asktray until i showed him how to snap em back

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah, it was surprising to me that the packers would fire mccarthy before the end of the season, they seem really conservative in their decisions (for example, they hardly ever did big deals in free agency) but i guess maybe they saw rodgers getting more and more depressed with every game, and also figured maybe they could get a head start on their coaching search? I know college teams have like weeks off till their bowl games, maybe theyll interview lincoln riley of OU this month...

I heard about the steelers getting called for offsides 3x on the chargers game winning field goal attempt, giving the bolts 2 more chances and 10 more yards closer until they finally made it on the 3rd try. Crazy sequence, for once a weird kicking situation turned in the chargers' favor.

Chargers are still only one game back of the chiefs in the west, this sets them up for their big thursday night matchup next week. KC still has to beat the ravens (no easy task) and chargers have to beat the bengals (should be easier as bengals D is just about the worst in the league) on Sunday, but if the bolts can beat the chiefs next Thurs, theyll be tied with the chiefs atop the AFC west.

Missed the playoffs in my one league by 1 game, i had more total pts than the 2 teams ahead of me but 1 less win. Over the season, i had the most total pts scored against me, so i had a lot of bad luck this year; seemed like even when i scored a lot, my opponent would have their season high in pts and i still lost. Ah well, fantasy giveth, and fantasy taketh away. Im just glad that i made it close at the end, think i lead the league in pts scored the last 3 weeks, so definitely made some people sweat, and im sure some playoff teams are glad not to face me as i was rolling now.

Pop, most of my bowls for my glass bongs had a little hole in the bottom that i wouldnt bother to put a screen in, so i could suck the ash right through when i cleared it, but i didnt like doing that too much as it would make the water dirtier, and i was lazy and didnt like cleaning my bong water every day. It was also a bit of a pain and i had to be careful when cleaning it, as it was an awkward fit under the faucet (i couldnt stand it up straight, even under the kitchen sink - i like my bongs more than a foot tall, for bigger hits - and had to hold it sideways to get water in, tapping it against the sink, and was afraid of cracking the glass).

But my Roor had a big opening in the bottom of the bowls, and they sold glass 'screens', which was just this little piece of glass you could put in the bottom that closed off most of the hole but still let air and smoke through, so when i was done with a bowl i could tap the ash into my hand and rinse it off in the sink. Helped keep my bong water cleaner.

I guess thinking back on it i should have changed my water more often, but what mattered most to me flavor wise was not the cleanliness of the water but the cleanliness of the bowl and glass screen. Even then, to me unless it was a clean glass and screen i could still taste the ash and burnt taste from the previous bowl, so i wasnt anal enough to swap in a clean bowl every day, more like every week, lol, but all i mostly cared about was getting high so i just dealt with a little icky taste from a could be cleaner bong.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
i used those glass screens things before, they looked like a little flower or jack and fit in the bottom of the bowl
but i grew up clearing the bowl so i never really got into using a screen in my bowl unless you were packing the party bowl; most of the time we did one hitters and you had to clear your bowl before passing it back to be reloaded
i went through a phase where i would keep my glass ware super clean, this led to numerous pipe, bongs and bowls being broken
the more you mess with it the more likely you are to break something
i still keep my water pretty clean and will shake a little alcohol and salt in the bong from time to time

the thing about the chargers/steelers game was la'cocs got a td off a missed offsides call early in the game only to have the refs call all the penalties in the last seconds, giving the chargers numerous chances to re-kick the winning field goal
i see the scenario you are setting up and am excited about how this weeks and next weeks games play out
/i actually hope the chargers win this week so that next weeks game against the chiefs takes on extra meaning
either way it should be a good game with two hot qbs slinging em
/i thinkg gordon is still ?? this week but will hopfully be back against the chiefs
big game this weekend is the rams/ bear and i hope its just as good as the rams/chiefs match up we saw earlier in the season
while the rams have sealed their spot in the post season i would like to see them pocket another win against a good playoff caliber team before sitting the starters
/rams close out their season against the eagles, cardinals and 9ers and i could see them sitting some key players in the home stretch
/i will understand if you root for the bears this weekend brother and wont hold it against you; its going to be a fun game!

Latest posts

Latest posts