What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

elite kings genetics super va(chem91skva x isp chem91bx3)

yahooman

He just must not know..ohso is an old timer so show some respect. Esp when the work is so heavily leaning on someone else’s breeding. Nothing wrong with elite kings seed, I’m sure it’s prob nice gear.

and you know?
ive talked to the breeder from elite kings many times on instagram,he has proven to be honest and a stand up guy...
and how was i being disrespectful?

yahooman

it says nowhere in isp's isp 91 description that they use the va cut for the ic91....a breeder would indicate if it was the va cut

why dont you do some research before you call someone disrespectful

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Yahooman, bigherb is right. There is only one legit Chem 91' cut. It more often than not comes with the "skva" tag. To provide authenticity. Tons and tons of fakes out there. Took me 3 fake cuts before I got the real one. The Joe Brand cut has been said to not even be a chem cut. But a hybrid or something different altogether.

yahooman

i sent elite an email earlier asking of his cut,,,he just sent me this back

"Skunk va is cut verified by the guy named skunk va who chemdawg the person can attest has the real chem 91 cut that was given by him before he went to jail.

Jb cut is the cut breedera were using before this was confirmed by chem dawg himself.

Difference between those 2 is va is more indica and more OG ish vs the jb cut which is more sativa and sour d ish.

Besides that you have the cut isp claims to have gotten in 92 (going of memory). This cut is mot verified by chemdawg.

That being said I'm not knocking isp's cut its definitely chemdawg but definitely different than the VA. His backcross's base was a pure indica Afghani and I ran 2 packs of the bx3 to find a male. I did not find one plant that was as indica as the sk va. Also my bx1 are way more indica than all the phenos ive seen from the bx3.

Furthermore I don't believe isp ever even claimed to be using the skva.. They claim they use the cut they were giving in 92 (not from chemdawg himself)

I use the same skunk va cut as Bodhi which is a very legitimate source if someone is doubting my cut.

All this is off memory so the years might be a bit off. Hope that helps."

highsteppa

Veteran
It’s pre-skva chem 91 haha no one called it that back then it was just diesel. There’s an interesting story here just not mine to tell

yahooman

too much speculation to be certain...i dont really care whats what,all i know is elites super va kicks ass and i have a shit load of f2s to find a killer mom\\ but back to the original argument,what did isp use?elite used the real deal va,but did isp?maybe he used the fake jb cut...

highsteppa

Veteran
Ok this is the last time I’m going to try and tell you. He drove to NY Xmas 93 to get the chem 91. I believe that info is around online. This is before there was multiple fake cuts and the reason to tag it skva...as another member mentioned. This is like 25 yrs ago. Ohso is prob 70+yr old. Believe what you want. Like I said before enjoy the the f2, you’ll find some fire.

yahooman

thanks for clarifying highsteppa,but ive never met or had a conversation with you so why would i just believe you.in my 45 years ive learned to trust proven facts, hearsay is just that,hearsay...no offense,but id be pretty dumb to just take a stranger at his word,not saying your wrong,just saying i dont just believe someone when they make a statement and saying its fact with no evidence
i dont really care to be honest,and i believe elite kings used the va cut to make the super va strain,thats all that matters to me

lifes way to short to get caught up in what came from where,it is of no consequence to me,all i know is the super va plants were very consistent and resembled the va cut very closely...the high is sativa,intense and has no celing at all....but what impressed me the most was that the breeder description was spot on,which in my experience is very rare

im going to go get stoned,see ya fellas

rastakolnikov

Most of the people involved have posted their stories multiple times on the forums over the years. Nobody is trying to mislead you.

Thanks for posting the positive review. I've got a pack each of the Super VAs and the BX in my collection so they've just been bumped up the list.

I'll probably do a couple pollen chucks with them so I'd be interested in seeing how you get on with those f2s.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for clarifying highsteppa,but ive never met or had a conversation with you so why would i just believe you.in my 45 years ive learned to trust proven facts, hearsay is just that,hearsay...no offense,but id be pretty dumb to just take a stranger at his word,not saying your wrong,just saying i dont just believe someone when they make a statement and saying its fact with no evidence
i dont really care to be honest,and i believe elite kings used the va cut to make the super va strain,thats all that matters to me

lifes way to short to get caught up in what came from where,it is of no consequence to me,all i know is the super va plants were very consistent and resembled the va cut very closely...the high is sativa,intense and has no celing at all....but what impressed me the most was that the breeder description was spot on,which in my experience is very rare

im going to go get stoned,see ya fellas

Listen to yourself!
Why do you have any reason to believe a seed seller over Highsteppa's researched tid bits?

As I said previously...
Chem 91 bx3 by Insane Seed Posse is most definitely a Chem 91 bx3. OhSoGreen was one of the very first individuals to ever receive a cut, if my recollection isn't failing me. His story is out there somewhere.

READ THIS:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=60048
https://www.icmag.com/ic/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=8469130
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=285607

yahooman

Listen to yourself!

this shit obviously means much more to you than it does to me...why doyou feel you have to prove this point?go live ur life man
like in said i dont give a fuck....u sound like a broken record dude,,,go smoke a joint!!!!GEEZ

Last edited:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I'm pretty sure it came out in the wash that ISP was calling something they had something it wasn't. It was all here, the back and forth between a few guys.

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Back on topic

Hey Yahoo man, hows the yield looking on those? Always wanted to pull the trigger due to the very detailed description.

OP

yahooman

from sierraskunk on thc famer

I grew out Ohsogreens aka isp stuff and it was crap!!! I traded him beans years ago. Not only has he ripped me off with his crap beans but he is now selling my hard work as his own. His chemdawgDbx3 is really chem4BX3 made by ME. I told him exactly how i started these beans and he changed up the story ever so slightly.
The first cross was a skunkVa chem91/bubbaBX3. Ohsogreen says he started with skunkva chem91/old afghani. Then I bx it to the chem4 3X. Ohsogreen says he did the same thing but to the chemD.

Lets see some pics of your so called chemDbx3 ohsogreen.. Lets see pics of the first cross you made. Lets see pics of the mosaic trait the chemD gives off. I bet not one of your seeds that you are selling now has any mosaic traits like the chemD has. I bet your so called chemD seeds actually look and smoke like chem4.

I am flattered, but you really shouldn't be such a DOUCHEBAG!!! Be a man, If your going to use my hard work at least give me credit for it!!

Last edited:

rastakolnikov

:deadhorse:

OhSoGreen said:
Those " Chem Players " , sure are special.......
Especially Backyard Farmer aka - DaAnimal, who repeats thing's he's heard (from a friend), like they are facts. He's a real >> Dumb Ass Mother Fucker <<.... Always has been, always will be..... You just can't fix Stupid.....
Yes, I'm a bit red faced right now, as I really dislike folks that simply repeat things, like another asshole being a parrot, adds credibility to a weak story line...... Especially when all they are doing is repeating a LIE and bashing someone.....
Now for all the " Chem Players " who want to know who your weak link was ? Read on, read on.... This Old Man is going to enlighten you.....
Your weak link brought the snow for Christmas Celebrations in 1993 and New Years 1994, and had extra to $$$ to spend, thanks to Chem's sharing & trusting him.... Opps, sorry Chem you got punk'd..... It happens, especially during White Outs...... That was the downfall of Anthony Spilotor's crew in Vegas..... Too much dam snow....
Man ain't that a bitch.... You think you know a guy, some Asshole, and behind your backs Joe's off making side deals...
Cha Ching $$$$
AJ's a player rubbin' elbows with the suits.... Big Players.... I bet he forgot to mention that.....
As for Sha, Shabud, aka - SierraSkunk. Yes, I made the horrible mistake of accepting some seeds from him.
When Sha heard I had Mendocino Joe's Skunk, he was wanting to get on a plane, fly here, see some, smoke some, get cuts, yada yada yada... Seemed kind of creepy to me, since we didn't know each other from Adam.
Like I'd say sure, grab a flight, come to my house, let me show you all my grow houses, rooms, and outdoor runs. I've spent all this time putting together, it will be fun. Yes folks, it kind of made my Noid Meter jump a bit.
But other folks I knew better, said he was " Alright, maybe a little too intense, but generally a good guy for the most part. "
I didn't ask for his seeds, but after a few pm's of him offering them repeatedly, in return for the seeds I was trying to just give him, I said why not. I thought maybe that would make him feel better.
I also thought if he sends me some seeds, that will put my mind a little more at ease. Plus I just like running seeds, no secret there... Who doesn't know that ?.
So I sent Sha some Mendocino Joe's Skunk seeds, he sent me some various seeds. I shared his with Jammaster because my rooms were all full at the time. A month or two later I sent Jammaster some of ISP's Chem D BX3 seeds, I had made to vend on TKS Auctions. Jammaster made F-2's of both. He also gifted both out to folks.
Those seeds from Sha came with " no restrictions ", and I did what I've always done, shared them with friends. Sha labled them Chem D A & B, I didn't know his were actually Chem 4.
So, when I sent them to Jammaster I said here's Sha's Chem D (thinking they were Chem D <-pheno), and here's my Chem D BX3. Have fun....
Next, Sha starts growing out the Mendocino Joe's Skunk seeds I sent him. .
We start selling seeds on TKS Auctions. Cantaloupe Skunk, Chem D BX3, A-Dawg and Orange Diesel.....
Next thing I know, Sha starts a thread saying he cut the Mendocino Joe's Skunk at 6 weeks into flowering, because they were crap.
The truth is, Sha got popped the week before with a few pounds by the PoPo, freaked out, and cut down everything outdoors, over his numbers. His Noid Meter spiked..... How did I know that, because I asked him the week before he posted that nasty thread, how's it growing ? & he told me about getting busted.
Then in some sick, yet sad cosmic joke, Sha convinced himself, I had ripped him off, starting making threads to bash me, my work, posting on forums I rarely ever visit, etc..for maximum effect. Real childish shit.......
The light came on, I then fully understand why folks said he was a little too intense, and a good guy for the most part..... That combo of words, rings true, especially those last four words..... Now I get it.....
That's how that LIE got started, that ISP's Chem D BX3 was really Sha's, Chem 4 BX. Sha ran to the internet mountain tops, and shouted it far and wide..... Claiming ISP's was not Chem D because, of this or that, but it is, always was, ours just has a Pre-Invasion Afghan line in it that others do not, along with the Real Chem 91..... Our combo of genetics is the main reason ours is so easier to grow......
For folks wanting to dig into that info, feel free. I had shared ISP's Chem D BX3 with several West Coast Cats before Sha ever sent his Chem 4 BX seeds to me.
A little looking, and you'll find threads here and there. So, have at it, please, all you " Truth Seekers " knock yourselves out........ But do your own leg work, the whole " Prove it " thing just annoys me.....
Now, it seems to me, after reading this > https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=234671 < ICMAG Chem 91 thread from SkunkVA (aka - Good Ole Dog), all those " Chem Players " do (for the most part) is argue with each other, make up, argue some more, make up, and conveniently back each other up. Even though they don't have a clue what the other person has done, or is doing, with the cuts they are all suppose to be holding onto " with restrictions "...(excluding both SkunkVA & Nspecta)
Backyard Farmer has used more handles than a mop factory, and will parrot anyone he knows. Lies like a throw rug, and is always trying to hustle the next hot thing.....
Ashame, because I hear he's actually a decent grower, ashame he can't be trusted, and is a parrot to boot....
*** Heads up guys, IMHO he'll be the one to worry about, should a crew ever get busted..... ***
Sha seems to have some " Ego Complex " . He feels he's one of the Only 7 Choosen Chem Angels to ever have had the real cut, just ask him, he'll tell you..... It's his, all his, and he's the man......
All most (but not all) of these Cats have done is hustle, self-promote, and take turns lying.....
Out of all of them, I respect what SkunkVa did and says, and Nspecta.
The rest, well they're just too dam special for me.....
IMHO they need to be riding the short bus, and maybe given some meds......
Someone feel free to ask AJ about his Christmas of 93 betrayal..... I bet there will be some long pauses, some " huh, huh, well I don't know what he's talking about moments." Like Bill Clinton, expect some " Denial " before the truth is confirmed..... I can hear it now " I did not sell cuts of Chem 91 to that person, it's a lie. I wasn't tyring to get in with some Big Players, that's just not true... "
Same with Sha, and the Mendocino Skunks he cut & composted at 6 weeks into flower. Claiming they were crap. Who grows, then cuts 40 plants, 6 weeks into flowering, without having even sampled them ???
A guy who got popped by the PoPo, and is scared. Those were seeds I gifted, and asked for nothing in return, like thousands of other seeds I've gifted..... Well, I guess he had to take his anger out on someone, unfortunately it was me......
Isn't having more of the story fun.....
Now someone can copy & paste this, and go blow up some Chem threads...... I have no interest in going on their pathetic Chem 91 " Fight Club " thread on ICMAG..... so please don't ask, but do have fun....
Folks like them, are what make the Seed Business, so dam seedy......
Why now you ask ? Well I'm old as fuck (in mileage), more than half dead, my wife's dead, my former employers from long ago are gone, his people are out of that business, and I can plainly see there is no honor among those self proclaimed " Chem Players " so, why not.....
Fuck it, let the truth make their ears burn, and their brows sweat......
Fuck the people that have lied, betrayed their friends over a plant, a dam plant, and fuck the people & parrots that have repeated those lies........
Unlike them, we offered some things for folks to run starting in 2010, no ads in High Times, no claim's of special shit no one else had. Just here it is, run it, smoke it, enjoy it.......
No $ 500 seeds in fancy cigar boxes, no drops demanding $ 200 up front a pack, and then you can wait until later, or any of that other shady shit.....
Oh and let me add " Being online sure has given me an education in the shit folks will do for plant & profit.....
Sad shit, really sad shit....
Peace to the Good Folks, Grief to the Canna Cons...... Always !!!!!

yahooman

that actually makes me happy,i do have skva bx4,and if not i dont care,the weed kicks ass...
but this post from guy seems to be on point with elites email to me...

guys post:Bodhi quote
chem 91 skunk va

a few years ago i obtained the chem 91 cut from jb's (chemfather) crew, it was the only verified cut at that time, it was even verified as the chem 91 skunk va by chemdawg himself. i made some different crosses and some were released. when skunk va (the person) came back online and posted pics of his original chem 91 it looked a lot more og-ish, a few deep heads also chimed in with there views and pics. i now have both chem 91 skunk va's and have been growing them side by side and they look to be of the same family but definitely different, the old one is more skunk sour d, and the real one is more og skunky. they are both amazing, but i respect the insight and knowledge on the subject by my peers, and have to agree the og one is the VA. i will continue to work with both, but the old one will be now known as chem 91 jb and i will change future listings to reflect that fact. it just goes to show you, you never really know your genetics unless you pop the seeds yourself, i really thought it was verified to the bone, but here i am eating my words. it will be interesting to see how they do as remixes of the same line. ill take photos of them together so you can see the difference soon...

elites email:

Skunk va is cut verified by the guy named skunk va who chemdawg the person can attest has the real chem 91 cut that was given by him before he went to jail.

Jb cut is the cut breedera were using before this was confirmed by chem dawg himself.

Difference between those 2 is va is more indica and more OG ish vs the jb cut which is more sativa and sour d ish.

Besides that you have the cut isp claims to have gotten in 92 (going of memory). This cut is mot verified by chemdawg.

That being said I'm not knocking isp's cut its definitely chemdawg but definitely different than the VA. His backcross's base was a pure indica Afghani and I ran 2 packs of the bx3 to find a male. I did not find one plant that was as indica as the sk va. Also my bx1 are way more indica than all the phenos ive seen from the bx3.

Furthermore I don't believe isp ever even claimed to be using the skva.. They claim they use the cut they were giving in 92 (not from chemdawg himself)

I use the same skunk va cut as Bodhi which is a very legitimate source if someone is doubting my cut.

All this is off memory so the years might be a bit off. Hope that helps.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts