What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UC6

Well make you a new email and new screen name.. Nothing that affiliate's us with any other site. New names... We did out 2 years of community service! Now ita about just having a group of like wise friends to push into the next decade with..
As you both know im moving back home next year, and will reduce to a 5x5...
So it will be about finding tasty new strains then.. Perfect reason for a small co-op of like minded friends... Anyway, im over at the new site with wisher... Send wisher a pm when you get over there, and he will let me know what your new name is and I will pm you...

looks like you got your work cut out. happy building. hope your organisation skills are good.?
Well they suck if im being honest. But I have ran 2 systems at once before in this room.
What you dont see that eases the burden here, is on the other side of that wall sets a chiller, air pumps, and 2- 55 gal reservoirs. 1 reservoir is for the ebb and flow, and the other feeds both the rdwc systems. I can steer the ph and Ec with them on the rdwc's.
I also have a ph controller for the ebb and flow to maintain its ph. So as you can see, ive taken some steps to automate as much as possible.. I wont employ much training on the plants. I will grow a foot tall, and selectively remove the 2 top fans on each plant to get branches all even, and then flip. After stretch I wil lollipop everything up to only 3 very top nodes... And I will just keep her happy....

9DRAGONS

ph is important, for me my return is the most important, i can see byt he digital read out, also visual id when a plant does not grow, in a day or two you know something not right.
happy growing to you, and have a great weekend