What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Well dont come where I am. Fuckers charge you with a law they never heard of. Had two judges reading the law books to figure it out.

But ignorance of the law is no excuse right?
If those fuckers took their job serious like my grow people would say this is the best court you guys really know how to dispense the law.

I take my growing serious and that is why the cops kept saying man this is the best grow we've seen. this stuff smells really strong.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m taking a break for a while on the commercial end. It got to a point the grow was barely paying its own bills. The state has made some changes that will weed out a lot of the bullshit but add more hoops to jump through. Not a problem if you’re on the up and up so I’m gonna sit tight for a couple of years and see where it goes before I jump back in.

All the farm bill products are hemp based. THC products are just as easy to. The cost to grow large numbers is more than the income it makes so it is just stupid trying to continue hoping it will change when it's just getting worse. My medical bills are killing me more than the Cancer is. High quality weed is 100$ an oz in Cali.

I'm still gonna grow and make seeds I like but on a personal grow size.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
28274.jpg

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now that I think about it, if I would have spent the 40k to spank the judge and his jester’s it would have struck fear in them and they would have left me tha fuck alone as long as I kept my head down most likely. Then I could have spent 100k on a proper underground set up and been where I am now minus the bullshit life of a working stiff at retirement age and still live in the Ozarks doing what I love

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Getting weed has never been any easier. I'll be transferring to a personal grow soon.
View attachment 18957653
Yeah, I’m confused about the whole delta thing. From my uneducated understanding if you take it early most times you can pass testing for hemp standards
Actually it’s just a matter of finding strains that test low. No need to pull early, at least if you want to be able to have repeat sales.

The gluechee for example tested multiple times at .16 d9 at 70 days. And that’s at like 28% thca.

It’s all a crazy game at this point. My buddy started a hemp company just to ship around the country. A hemp growers license and processor license is like $3600 here in Michigan and allows you to package and sell and ship.