What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bodhi testers (Skunk Va x Wookie)

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I promised to start them immediately and to post a journal so...

As soon as I got them they went into a cup of water.

picture.php

picture.php

12 hrs later I noticed that 2 had tails already. I was a little worried given the size of the seeds.
picture.php

Another 12 hrs and just about all of them had cracked already.
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

billycw

Veteran
Have to take a seat for this one if you don't mind. Have finished a couple runs of snow wookie, crazy loud terp profile that everyone loves. Skunk va with wookie, might as well start your carbon filter now, Good luck

161787-Phil-Dunphy-mustache-gif-Imgur-1pQG.gif

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I'm in too. Any more info on the Wookie male Bodhi used in this latest round of testers? I'll be dropping my testers in some paper towels here in the next couple of days.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I'm in too. Any more info on the Wookie male Bodhi used in this latest round of testers? I'll be dropping my testers in some paper towels here in the next couple of days.

I am hearing that its a terp enhancer.
Here are some shots from Bodhi.

picture.php

picture.php

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
100% germination

100% germination

36 hrs soaking and 100% germination
Moved to paper towels. Once they get enough tap root for me to stick it in the dirt with out having to submerge the seed shell they'll go into some 4 inch square containers of pro mix.

The skunk va and the wookie both are producing very viable seeds that germinate with in 24-36 hrs.

I know that these veg pics must be pretty boring for most people but this journal is for me to go back and look at and the veg period is very exciting for me, especially when hunting a pack. So instead of waiting until the grow is done I am doing this one as I go. I will be posting a photo at least once a week and whenever there is something that I think I will need to remember later.

This will be a very detailed tester journal but if folks want to take this ride with me you are ALL welcome here. I wasnt even sure if I should post this journal here due to all the drama.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

SourDank

Veteran
No drama here with Bodhi my friend, he's one of the few breeders who doesn't cause drama and bullshit in our industry. I'd be very surprised to hear someone say they don't like or have a problem with B. I love the Skunk VA cut, and have a hybrid of her going myself. So I'm excited to see the difference between your grow and my girl :)

CoCoSativas

36 hrs soaking and 100% germination
Moved to paper towels. Once they get enough tap root for me to stick it in the dirt with out having to submerge the seed shell they'll go into some 4 inch square containers of pro mix.

The skunk va and the wookie both are producing very viable seeds that germinate with in 24-36 hrs.

I know that these veg pics must be pretty boring for most people but this journal is for me to go back and look at and the veg period is very exciting for me, especially when hunting a pack. So instead of waiting until the grow is done I am doing this one as I go. I will be posting a photo at least once a week and whenever there is something that I think I will need to remember later.

This will be a very detailed tester journal but if folks want to take this ride with me you are ALL welcome here. Say hi tho, cause I dont have many friends on icmag. I wasnt even sure if I should post this journal here due to all the drama.

View Image

View Image

Not boring dude I love seed to finish it's the fine details the makes everything. Anyway journals are great for everyone you can look back at dates, how things looked then etc. Rock on man

Lol I didn't take many veg shots. My test thread is a fucking blab fest but it helps me feel better and reefs cool with it so why not. At the end I'll post a summary one anyway.

Ignore the drama. It happens though I doubt you will see it in your test. I'm a but of a jerkoff sometimes but no one has stepped into my test to cause trouble. After all who wants to look like that? They are fucking with a grower and their patron breeder, fuck that... no one's that low as far as I've seen save maybe 3 trolls I know of.

Far as making friends I've made almost 30 on here this year. You will make more. Put up some dope ass shots and posts, people will want to be your friend. A couple people wanted to be friends with me because they liked a single post enough they thought I was pretty legit. I try to be. Anyway I'll keep watching im interested. If anyone causes any drama we will shake their shit our of here.. lol jk there's folks for that... there's a couple really cool approachable mods here that will sort your problems for ya. I won't name names but they all seem pretty friendly, they aren't hard to find if you have a problem.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Yeah don't worry about what people think. The vast majority are very thoughtful and helpful people. Any trolls I've encountered are ran out of threads fast enough and whi cares anyways? Haters gonna hate. Keep us up to date as I'm interested in this cross as well. My testers have the Wookie as the father but crossed with Triangle Kush. Really excited for this round of testers. :yes:

CoCoSativas

Yeah don't worry about what people think. The vast majority are very thoughtful and helpful people. Any trolls I've encountered are ran out of threads fast enough and whi cares anyways? Haters gonna hate. Keep us up to date as I'm interested in this cross as well. My testers have the Wookie as the father but crossed with Triangle Kush. Really excited for this round of testers. :yes:

Agreed. Lol though I do call people out when they talk shit about reef. They make untrue claims, I retort... I mean really someone said birds wouldn't eat his seeds. Lol ok nice story I've seen the same bullshit posted elsewhere someone thought they were pretty smart. Lol yeah ok... just cause you don't like em doesn't mean they won't eat them... anyway I grow the stuff and I don't take kindly to people talking bs... reef has been very kind to me amd I have enormous respect for the man. The industry is lucky to have him.

You aren't likely to hear anything bad about bodhi. Seems to be quite a cool dude. Super busy but took the time to pm me back when he had a chance. I find mostly anyone whose got a hard on for the premium priced breeders usually hasn't got a clue. There's thousands of satisfied customers worldwide keeping these guys going.

I'm so excited for my bodhi gear. Never ran his before. I like to put on a show so I'm stoked. Need good genes to put on a really classy one worth watching. Anyway I plan to make more seeds of both, cost them and hit everything I have with reg and female pollen at some point. I'd love to have a fem goji, same with the fuzz. I can't decide which I want more, I guess once I try them I'll see what I like better. Hoping for the big and small goji pheno and I'll take anything from the fuzz. Oh the chem stank is about to pollute my air up in here big time... can't wait.

Already have reefs sour pink and sin city sour nightmare kush running. Time to really increase the stink

Cannavore

Veteran
Hey there cannavore. Is wookie #7 available from any co-ops or dispensaries? I wanna run this one n see what the lavender parent was all about

Not sure man, I'm nowhere near co-ops or dispensaries. Bodhi released this one back at Kind Peoples in Santa Cruz last summer or two summers ago.

Bunch of bodhi growers have her, she isn't hoarded in the least bit. And I know Green Dot Labs runs the Wookie7 and Wookie hybrids a lot. His pics and description is what made me want to seek it out and try it.

Cannavore

Veteran
Any more info on wookie #7? Thanks

Selected Bodhi keeper of Wookie (Big Buddy's Lavender cut x Appalachia).

Green Dot Labs description:

This Wookie (Big Buddy’s Lavender x Appalachia), a personal selection from Bodhi Seeds, has the most addictive aroma we have ever come across in the cannabis world. She smells like you just ripped your hand down a lavender vine and added a nose tingling sour note to it. The aroma is downright irresistible, the concentrate is potent as ever. It is something you would want your house, car, and office to smell like.

The stankiest beast in our garden, she is one sour flower, a nose burner to the highest level, and a true powerhouse.

Bodhi definitely created a juggernaut with this one. We are running several of Bodhi’s first outcrosses with a Wookie right now… We’ll just say that you should go ahead and get your ear plugs ready now.

- See more at: https://greendotlabs.com/our-strains/wookie/#sthash.pOLNiTWL.dpuf

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
picture.php

After 24 more hours in the paper towels all 11 of the 1/2 inch tails look ready to be planted. I didn't realize that one was stuck into the paper towel and damaged the root tip. Totally operator error.

picture.php

I doubt it will survive but I put it back on the towel anyway. The other 10 have all been planted

picture.php

Now we wait.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts