These are week 7....I'm kicking myself for not hanging the orca film earlier. I bought a new bulb(cheap one) for this circle, but without reflective material, I'm just losing light. Although these strains are all new to me, I feel the buds should be more swollen. I may have them a little too far from the bulb.
I've started one fuzz from bodhi, one cheese n chaze, and one of archive's sink bomb in flower because they were just way ahead of everything else in veg. I have two more big fuzz, but I'm trying to get some air layers to root before flipping them. I hope they show roots soon bc the plants are getting to a point where they will be hitting the ceiling before stretch is over.
Just some veg shots...I've got clones of everything flowering which will be ran again before I start handing out pink slips...I've also got one valley girl along with another stink bomb and 2 New gsc crosses in addition to those mentioned above.
I'll update at least every other week, maybe weekly. I will be popping more seed over the next couple months as well and hopefully I'll find a couple winners that I well eventually monocrop and start having some what predictable and reliable harvests. I gave a clone of my white fire to a friend a couple years ago and he keeps saying he can get it back for me, but he has yet to make good on that claim. I'm pretty sure one of these will be worthy enough to monocrop one light at least, but so far they look to be temporary keepers. The cheese n chaze is a fast vegger and roots easily and has a nice strong sour nose so if she smokes good she looks like the one...for now...if you can't be with the one you love, love the one your with
I got a couple of these a couple months ago. I took them bc, hey free stuff, but I thought they were just a small wattage light I would find a use for eventually. after researching them a little, they seem pretty nice. I used one to flower out a tester at the mite/root aphid house. I really neglected this plant, I let it dry out way to many times early on which caused some lockout issues. However, in spite of the mistreatment, the buds are swelling and turning out pretty good. I am now thinking about flowering out several.
The density of the buds is really impressive, I can only imagine what this plant would have been like grown under ideal conditions.
I wonder if it would be worth hanging one of these LEC fixtures above a 1k donut... maybe remove the glass. I was considering adding a bare bulb 400watt above the 1k to thoroughly light the plants top to bottom using all of the 6 vertical feet I have in that basement.
So, I got the panda film up, for the most part. Hopefully this will help bulk up the buds more next time. I may have just got all not so great phenos as far as yield goes, but I think I should be able to improve some of them.
I will cover the ceilings when this circle comes down....maybe I'll get the other side's ceiling before they start to stretch out and bulk up too much to move things around. I had to put the fuzz(3) and another really stretchy plant into bloom or I would over grow the ceiling. I had 8 plants that were going into this next one, but I've over vegged so I may only be able to get 2 more of the more compact of the clones.