What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strange leaf damage

al70

Veteran
I got this sativa free with a batch of seeds, 4 weeks into flower, canna coco, gh trio nutes, this plant has been doing this since it was 3 weeks old, I was worried at first in case it spread but it didn't so I left it, I'm just curious to know what's causing it, it's perfectly healthy, building nice colas, the rest of the plants are fine, I've looked through the infirmary for similar symptoms but can't find any ???

Attachments

• Nigeriana4
    Nigeriana4
    91.5 KB · Views: 21

al70

Veteran
Can't put more than 1 pic in a post

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 10

vostok

Veteran
60 odd viewings and no answers

Post a pic of it ...in natural sun light so we can see her better..I got a few hunches but really gotta see it better
and details like the name and seedbank etc

thanks
"V"

al70

Veteran
I'll get a pic up when light comes on, cheers for replies, def. not spider mites

al70

Veteran
I got it from uk vendor seedsman, they also do some breeding, this is one of their own, called dr. seedsman

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 7

al70

Veteran
Cheers bong hits, yeah you're right about the N toxicity, made a mistake mixing the last feed, I got 2 free seeds from this vendor with my last order, this one and a jack herrer that hermied, I won't be going back, so I'll just leave her be and see how she finishes, goodluck

vostok

Veteran
Yeah ...(IMO) excess(N) give them a flush with air temperate water, 3 x times the volume of the pot, cut back nutes by 50% until you see some positive improvment

good luck

al70

Veteran
No the leaf starts out fine, then it sort of rots from the tip into the stem, strange, it must be genetic , the plant is thriving apart from this, thanks for the reply, goodluck

al70

Veteran
Yeah ...(IMO) excess(N) give them a flush with air temperate water, 3 x times the volume of the pot, cut back nutes by 50% until you see some positive improvment

good luck

I've just done that Vostok, cheers, goodluck