What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mysterious Men Dropping From Helicopters To Chop Down NorCal Marijuana Grows

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
if these really are unmarked helicopters, people from that area should place a complaint directly with the air-force. unmarked helicopters are illegal and could be really dangerous people. call the nearest air-force base as soon as possible.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
this sounds like some rogue cops, decided to go into the ripper trade as a side line to their other activities. probably selling the harvests to the cartel. if it's not the biggest gang in the world, i.e. cops, then it's one of the slightly smaller gangs. thats some nasty shit, you see a chopper you gonna think it's legit, at least till they land and you see details, but by then you have a bunch of armed fuckers pointing guns at you. clever mofos thats for sure. who gonna take out a chopper thats coming in for landing?

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
rogue cops or not, if the helicopters are unmarked, they are illegal and will get shot down by the air-force if seen. they could be terrorists, in fact, they are terrorists, since no one legit will fly an unmarked helicopter.

a report and a video of an unmarked helicopter should be enough to have the area monitored by the air-force, no joke.

testymctester

Veteran
Doesn't seem like rippers... from what I have been hearing, they never take anything. They cut everything down and then leave.

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it seems a might early for rippers there isn't it? Law enforcement has no need to hide tail numbers. vigilantes tho... yeah that would make sense

Bulldog420

Veteran
wow, playing with fire for sure. Not hard to take out a gas tank on a heli. If they land, throw a molotov cocktail in the gas tank. Blow the chopper up and they will find who rented/owned it.

Grass Lands

Veteran
was literally just about to post this on here to see what people thought. imo. I hope Cali has some ballsey growers that take these guys out. or at least confronts them on camera.

You are gawd damned right...its high fucking time "WE THE PEOPLE" stand together and take back what is rightfully ours...THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!!!!

We need to form a cannabis collation to help protect what we stand for...We stand here or sit here and do nothing to help our cause. The only thing we do is sit behind the keyboard and bitch and whine about what "THE MAN" does to us...but we do nothing to stand them down...we just take it up the ass.

and then we have sites like this that promote cannabis, but forbids us to meet and talk openly about moving forward to stop the madness...its no wonder the leader of this site is sitting in the greybar motel...he wants us to overgrow the world with his seeds...but he also wants us to be thumbed down just like the MAN...why should it be any of his business or this sites concern if we meet up and discuss what can be done to move cannabis forward...

If we continue down this road...we wont have "do diddly shit" when the gov's of the world or finished.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
oh i thought they took the plants, hm...strange indeed, even stranger how the sheriff seemed to not think it was a big deal. maybe it is vigilantes?

edited to add, apparently they did take something, cause the lady says they left no inventory of what they took.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
The only ones to really make out on this could either be "big cannabis" or the cartel...

It takes a lot of money to hire men and train and outfit them like this.
If you're gonna guess, and it really is not the police,,
Then these seem like the most likely possibilities..

S

sourpuss

Def big cannabis sayin fuck off. Who else has everyone under their thumb....

EastFortRock

Forest fire

Forest fire

Don't shoot down a damn helicopter ! Starting a forest fire with a burning copter could be way worse . It is a tinderbox out on the west coast.

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
None of this sounds right. A woman reports a gang of armed men trespassing on her property and causing loads of damage. The sheriff's response "People get paranoid this time of year".

Why has no one contacted Lear Asset Management for comment?

What the fuck?

Peace

NEGT1

None of this sounds right. A woman reports a gang of armed men trespassing on her property and causing loads of damage. The sheriff's response "People get paranoid this time of year".

Why has no one contacted Lear Asset Management for comment?

What the fuck?

Peace

It sounds as if they we're given the OK by some federal (but local) branch of law enforcement to go and take out any large garden whether it's legal or not.

What's a worse scenario. The $ coming from big business, or our tax dollars? Both fkin suck.

It takes a lot of money to hire men and train and outfit them like this.
If you're gonna guess, and it really is not the police,,
Then these seem like the most likely possibilities..

Not necessarily. I have that gear already, as do several of my friends. We were trained by the US military, so that's covered. I also have a buddy with a helicopter. Toss him some gas money and we're in ... except we're not crazy.

Seems weird to mostly chop and drop though, so I think you may still be right about who it was.

Gry

The world feels so different than when I grew up. Corporate security now with the blessing of state security. Gotta know the corporate will lie through their teeth if they feel like they have the political coverage.

I'm a few weeks into a photography class at my community college. It's just a small class of like minded artists and pacifists. Except this one guy, he's a 50 something year old x military vet served over 20 years. He even stated multiple times he's taking the course to get extra govt. income if he takes full credits. Anyways he desperately seeks friendship extending invites to everyone weekly to come over to his house by the beach. I get an earful since I'm probably closest to his age range being half the class is 18 or so. We shoot the breeze and talk sometimes just to pass the time. I like him he means well but truly opposite on a lot of views. So just yesterday during the lecture he's pulling out these little medallion awards to show me. First is a little grenade medal with some infantry writing, Second is a playing card medallion with more infantry writing, then third was a CAMP medal from 2006. This actually struck a nerve and I couldn't help but cringe when I read it. After I looked at all 3 he asked "pretty cool huh!" and I couldn't help but rudely passing them all back without responding. Again nice dude but I can't respect the idea of warfare on flowers. I'll never understand the mindset of these types of people.

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Warfare is warfare, whether on plants or humans

Being x-military, many are mind controlled to the hilt, programmed to kill

Keep in mind anyone who questions is not warmonger material

Doesn't mean he's a bad guy

Suggest to him to sub to www.veteranstoday.com

These guys (all high up military intelligence) are revealing the lies

I agree withSam a cop from Marin city told me once " shoot him then drag him inside" , yes he wasn't,t kidding , the " killing time has started up here and none of the f ing old hippies at the Emerald Cup ever says a word , life , for some goes on ,that includes

those who grow and those who steal , this stuff has been goings for 40 years now .

Latest posts

Latest posts