What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Big Devil xl - Cream Mandarine - Red Poison - Summer run

elprincipe

Cheech Grower
Veteran
Hola companeros!! has started the run of AF, a poor choice indeed, prohibitive temperatures seen from this period, but in fact, I'll try to make them feel good without burn.I also the cooltube, but I prefer 3 degrees more but a valid reflector

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]SETUP:

Growbox :
[/FONT]
[/FONT]1.13 x 1 x 1.85 homemade[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Light :
[/FONT]
[/FONT]Sylvania Twin Arc 400 W 60000 lumen [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Air :
[/FONT] Estractor 150mm Vent 30 cm Winflex professional + 1 clip 15 - Umidificatore 3 Liter - filter - [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Sub :
[/FONT] Canna terra professional plus - Atami Kilomix + 15% cocco Bionova[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Reflector :
[/FONT]Adjust a wing original medium [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Ferts :
[/FONT]Aptus Startbooster - Biobizz : Biogrow - Biobloom - Alg-a-mic - Bioheaven - Atami Bloombastic - Canna rizhotonic - Molasses - Micorizze(Piranha)[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Pots:
[/FONT]11 LT [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
Run light :
[/FONT]18/6[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
ZpE2iFX.jpg

Departure from the final pot, I added a 15% non-fertilized, coconut to ventilate better, more oxygen, more happy roots.the first was born on 4 June, and the latest the 11. then have 9 to 16 days

received micorizze once and rooting all other times except a watered of startbooster (0, 2 ml/l) for now I seem to be fine. saw the void very load, coconut added was washed at ph 5.5, but not fertilized

Big devil xl 16 days

iKZZtjI.jpg

all togheter

Yqi56wk.jpg

:tiphat:

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi el principe!

Very cool has usual, but you have some of the best autos that you could have chosen, so I'm sure you'll enjoy them and the thread will be a very beautiful one :)

Cheers and sweet smokes!

tommy

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi el principe, nice team!! As Tommy said, you have choosen one of the best autos in the market.
Hope you enjoy this grow so much!
sweet smokes!
jaypp

elprincipe

Cheech Grower
Veteran
thank you dudes!!!!

Update on Saturday, sea tomorrow!! this week, gave me the opportunity to grow better , temperatures between 25-30°, humidity 40-60% everything seems to be proceeding well.

the box ...

T1K3MnE.jpg

18 days

k4UowKV.jpg

a red poison!!

VKLwQjT.jpg

a plant freak topped,she's stay well!!

Axct414.jpg

Big d xl,21 days,she's amazing!!she's about 40 cm

dEBBbqr.jpg

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the update el principe, they looks
very nice my friend.
Keep us updated.

Sweet smokes!!
jaypp

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Gorgeous as usual buddy ;)

Thanks for sharing all your great work with us. I'll be around to see how that Big Devil XL flowers but I'm already sure you'll get a very good production.

Sweet smokes :peppermintstick:

tommy

elprincipe

Cheech Grower
Veteran
Thank you!!!!!

Sunday update!!!!all very well, they are all 6 in bloom and stretch!to some I tied side branches, slightly, to let him take more light and direct them away from the stem principal.water every 2 days, only water alternating with 1 ml/l bioheaven 1 ml/l alg-a-mic, I gave random 3 ml/l of the GHE bioessential and 1 ml/l of biobloom to stimulate a bit. If I'm being honest this void I really like, has an excellent drainage, is very soft and does splits on the surface, indeed, whenever you pit where irrigo comes the water jet ...

the box

N73M13E.jpg

all out, you can see the box vege under construction behind!!

ZV8nhY4.jpg

Red Poison,26 days

2Ban428.jpg

zmXrJiS.jpg

the two equal in age of red. ... but still healthy at the start of the stretch

X0jpBSC.jpg

elprincipe

Cheech Grower
Veteran
the freak!!topping and lst

E1kmKb3.jpg

KKxGVrl.jpg

and finally the 2 Queens of cultivation, the Big on the left and the cream, which is almost 70 cm high right, incoming super production ahah

Px2CjBg.jpg

Cream mandarine 30 days

TErPrFU.jpg

TFNRxYn.jpg

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Looking good elprincipe ;)

All full of branches, that's a very nice work, thanks for sharing this update.

Sweet smokes!

tommy

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
gorgeus!
nice plants as usual, my friend.
Love your Big devil XL!!
Keep it up!
Jaypp

elprincipe

Cheech Grower
Veteran
Hola!!!

update!!pics of friday,everything go well,the plants grow really well,I'm not fertilized for now.

temps very hot, 28-34 ° UR 50%

the two more young,30 days

F02S1FU.jpg

red poison,31 ,stretch !!!!!!!

Pv9ORjt.jpg

red poison freak,32 days,topped and lst..stays very well!!

wqJeXY4.jpg

VTPtVe9.jpg

y7aUJsy.jpg

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
:dance013: Very nice my friend, you have green hands!! :peacock:
Hope you are enjoying this grow, we are especially thankful for this great work.

keep it green!
jaypp

elprincipe

Cheech Grower
Veteran
update!!!!!!begun to fertilize, biogrow where needed, biobloom 2 ml/l, and 1 ml/l of bloombastic,for the freak and big and the cream more older,water for today, all except the big, that shows obvious deficiency of nitrogen, for her 2 ml/l of biogrow. all the plants,always receive 2 liter of solution every 2 days

the team

NI0MqXa.jpg

Let's start from 2 youngsters to keep them high, always made them little stretch. are compact and well fed, should be 2 cream mandarine .38 gg

ouI1TU3.jpg

the Red stretched,38 days

YYUv8k4.jpg

ckcn1wf.jpg

dDcQUay.jpg