What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto Cheese & Black Jack Auto ★ Test Grow ★

Sour Seed

Auto Cheese & Black Jack Auto ★ Test Grow ★

Started these a few weeks ago under 250w of agro cfls- no signs of flowering yet- from my experience with auto's , the more room you give them to start, the better they will develop and bigger yields can be had-
so these where all started in 2.5 gal of soil , all organic mix-
no food as of yet but they are about to get a good dose of grow nutrients and bloom on a 2:1 ratio-

when they start to flower it will be a 2:1 ratio bloom to grow instead, then after transition its a full bloom nutrient regimen for these little gals-

and were off!
two auto cheese and one black jack auto!:tiphat:

Sour Seed

week 2 of veg:
here we are at week 2 no signs of flowering as of yet, good thing ;)
and just chugging along-
i fimmed the top node so it promotes branching but doesnt take away from the natural structure of the plants as they are auto's and i really dont want them to slow down very much-

front to back, blaj jack auto, auto cheese #1, auto cheese#2
picture.php

Sour Seed

found a few hairs on the black jack today-
i guess i'll leave it under the 250w of cfls for another week and then push them into the flower room ;)

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
H my friend,
thanks for starting and sharing this diary here in the Sweet Seeds subforum!
All lookin perfect and i hope you can get good results.
i'll be around, mate.
Sweet smokes
jaypp

Sour Seed

hey no problem, i hit tommy for some more testers so i can hopefully get a full section of auto's going-
we just expanded our small collective here in colorado and looking for new stuff, unknown to the shops in co to pass around-

i like autos myself and get a lot of "i dont like auto's" from growers, funny thing is 98% have never grown a single one!

i think there perfect for your veg room or even to quick veg and flower for a super fast harvest- some are really potent as well.
get some fresh pics on update-

Sour Seed

Week 4 of veg: start of flowering transition:
Left to right Auto cheese #1 , Auto cheese #2, Black Jack auto

picture.php

ive decided that since these are auto's and the spring /summer season is upon us the best light i can give them would be outdoors for a good 15 hours of light min per day-
this will help them bulk up over the next few weeks-
so in my garden out back i dug 7 gal sized potting holes, filled with good organic soil and transplanted these into the ground-
this should free up real rootspace for them to thrive in-

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Sour Seed!

Thanks for starting this thread and for sharing this with us my friend.

I'll be around to check out how they grow and can't wait to see your next experiences with Sweet Seeds strains.

We'll keep in touch, cheers!

tommy

Sour Seed

ihave good vibes about sweet seeds auto's
so far ive tried quite a fewdifferent autoflowers over the years and yours are doing well..good germ rates and all!

Sour Seed

Out back , in the ground by the old shed I dropped in the autos a few weeks ago- there in full flower now and actually got a decent size to them-

Auto Cheese #1
picture.php

picture.php

Auto cheese #2
picture.php

picture.php

Black Jack Auto
picture.php

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Looking very good Sour Seed.

Thanks for sharing it with us. That's a cozy outdoor space you've got there, I'm sure they will enjoy it too.

I'll keep passing by.

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Sour Seed

thanks tommy- yeah they do really well by the shed -
they get some partial shade in the morning and evening but through out the day they are 6500 ft up, in the full co sun-

the black jack is def heavy jack herer- you can smell the sweetness of jack in it -
def my fav of the 3 ;)

my next auto's I run will be in either 5 gal pots or 7 gal smart pots -
let them get as big as possible ;)

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Yep, the bigger the pot, the better :D

Keep enjoying them! Sweet smokes!

tommy

Sour Seed

weed just sems to grow really good next to this 100 year old shed- even the two lone windows are glass blown from the old days- was left on the propetry before i moved in-

maybe its the character or maybe its energy, but weed just seems to grow good there -
;)

Sour Seed

Well this test grow is coming to a close!

This was a great little run with sweet seeds gear-
The buds are dense and super frosty, smell great but a pain to trim-
All in all they produced well, id grow just about any auto from Sweet Seeds I can and will be doing a future test grow for the sweet seeds crew-

They where stable, good germination rates, no hermies -
both the larger sweet cheese and the Black Jack auto produced about 3/4 of an oz each- the smaller dwarf auto cheese still gave me a solid half oz-
for the limited space i gave them in veg this is really good-
my next auto's , when they arrive will be in 5-7 gal pots, and lots of light!
get em' as big as possible-

All I can say is I highly rec sweet seeds auto's if your looking for an auto fem.

heres one shot of the Black Jack auto-
really dank plant-
yielded good- the larger cola shotz will be up soon-
picture.php

And the main buds off the Sweet Cheese auto's-
picture.php

picture.php

nuskool89

were your soil/nute ratios high in N? Maybe it is just genetics but they look really leafy, very frosty and pretty, but leafy none the less.

Can't wait for a smoke report!

Sour Seed

outdoor! ;)
never fed these guys grow nutes or N- i run organic and let my soils do the work
i honestly can say though, stuff is more dense then the indoor strains im pulling right now- super dense- an 1/8th looks like a dime ;)
but def super leafy- i hated trimming them, but loved it to- lots of hash will come from the trim-
did almost a solid oz of fine sugar leaf off them-
so about 5-6 grams of dry ice hash is coming ;)
i'll post it up after i make it in the next few days-

the density really surprised me most of all, the smells are great!-