What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MSNBC says Obama to legalize

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fuck Obama. Fuck Romney. Fuck this bull shit half ass farce of an election...AGAIN. Two "choices" NOT ONE PERSON I have spoken to actually WANTS in office -

yet there they stand with their shit eating grins acting like their against one another...

In fact, FTW; pretty much.

dank.Frank

LOL my fake news source is better than your fake news source

i bet you think jon stewart is telling you "news" as well

i heard that next week obama is going to release magic unicorns that pay peoples mortgages
and student loans while reducing global warming and its all powered by love

2qnuuq1.jpg

Last edited:

Growcephus

Veteran
Fuck Obama. Fuck Romney. Fuck this bull shit half ass farce of an election...AGAIN. Two "choices" NOT ONE PERSON I have spoken to actually WANTS in office -

yet there they stand with their shit eating grins acting like their against one another...

dank.Frank

Fuck an A....

I'm with THIS dude ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I was a big Obama fan, not so much anymore as he has seemed to sell out on every major issue he stood for and he did not win cooperation with the opposition in the midst of all this compromise, if anything the sneaky scumbag repub's took him for a sucker hook line and sinker and still won support despite their obstructionism and lack of alternative solutions! Still, he is way better than Romney or any other non-option. I hope this story is true, but I fear it is just another story.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Funny thing is that it could guarantee Barry the Election...... To Just say "Yes.."

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
i bet you think jon stewart is telling you "news" as well

LMAO....we all know Stephen Colbert is the REAL Reporter!!

i heard that next week obama is going to release magic unicorns that pay peoples mortgages
and student loans while reducing global warming and its all powered by love

No Unicorn's here folks...move along-- The Loan Reduction Garden Gnomes don't like crowds!! :biggrin:

The Revolution

Veteran
Agree, all news is BS. There to control, and brainwash. I may tune into the local news if theres some shit going down.
Everytime I watch the news I cant help but laugh. Than I wonder how many people are sitting down being force fed this bullshit, and believing everybit of it..
Wake up sheeple.
I also heard watching the news actually makes you dumb. I read it on the internet, so its gotta be true. Check it out yourself.

TLoft13

Could have bad repercussions for the legalization movement, couldn't it? After he announced an illegal amnesty, or would it be legal for him as president to legalize?

The Revolution

Veteran
Seems to me that I recall just before the last election, candidate Obama promised not to use federal resources to circumvent state-legal mmj. So it wouldn't surprise me in the least if he promises legalization or some other concession to the mj crowd. Maybe he'll promise to only go after those in violation of state laws. Oh wait, that's what he says he's doing now.

Is it just me, or is there a trend here? Say one thing and do the exact opposite. Anybody that votes for Obama based on a campaign promise that he'll do something about the drug war, let me know and I'll set you up with a sweet deal on some beachfront property on the moon.

This is exactly what Obama has done. He promised us change, and all kinds of other bs promises. Lied to us all. As soon as he took office, he moved a bunch of douche bags into positions of power, and did the exact opposite he promised to do.. He went back on every word he spoke.

He should have been impeached than.. I find it really sickening that he is even still in office, but not only is he still in office, he has a good shot at another term.. Wtf is wrong with this country.

demasoni

Not trying.
Miss cravenmore, miss. Only the steamed hamburgers and guidos redeem you.

I'll just leave it at this
dank.Frank
When it came down to palin, mccaine or nobama everyone around me asked who I "choose", then they couldn't understand what it was that instantly made me sick to my stomach. '08 I said RP, they said "who"?. I, like this nation, am yet to recover.

Not trying.
Miss cravenmore, miss. Only the steamed hamburgers and guidos redeem you.

I'll just leave it at this

When it came down to palin, mccaine or nobama everyone around me asked who I "choose", then they couldn't understand what it was that instantly made me sick to my stomach. '08 I said RP, they said "who"?. I, like this nation, am yet to recover.
Unfortunately RP would never live out his first term & just like JFK he would die for the same reason. Any leader strong enough to attempt to shut down the Federal Reserve they wouldn't allow to live.
As for zerobama lying. There's a simple test, if sound is coming from his mouth, he's lying.
Cheers:biggrin:

ijim

Just more pandering to every group in the country for the sake of ruling Americans. Neither major party will turn down the lobbyists cash keeping cannabis illegal. Just to do whats right.

TripleDraw27

Veteran
LOL MSNBC, "REPORTS LIB NEWS"?

aren't they liberal news?

peacemonger you are so stupid, and very much a drone.

Agaricus

Yeah. Right He's a lying sack just like the rest of them. Say anything to get elected, do what you please (or what your masters tell you) when you're in.

I'm going to write in Willie Nelson. Alice Cooper for vice president. Too bad Frank Zappa's dead, he would have made a great president.

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
First NO msm can be believed. After NBC gave Conan's time slot back to Leno, Conan proved the news is all canned info (disinfo is more like it) when he showed clips from all the msm network news programs identically reporting the exact same story - you can look that up

Secondly, it would be sad commentary if that alone would convince you vote for him.

And if romney countered with the same, then what?

The point is, neither candidate has our interests at heart

and even if you vote, the electoral College actually selects the president

so, if you plan to vote, it should be a write in like Gary Johnson

Hope this wakes you up

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
first he panders to the gays, next the latinos...its obvious he is desperate for votes...

the president who makes ron paul his VP will win the election..because otherwise both obama and romney are gutless spineless sacks of politican shit..

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
They (all of them, politricksters) have their own interests at heart. He is a proven liar....leopards don't change their spots. No matter who buys the elction, we will be steadily pounded in taxes (those who work)and all will have more freedoms & rights taken away. It has been said that people get the government they deserve....and I find that to be accurate on some cases, like ours...we expect our elected officials to be honest, yet many of us are dishonest...we expect our elected leaders to have our best interest at heart, when we usually have our own interests at heart, and not our neighbors. It is what it is and we get what we get. The days of honorable leadership have been gone for a very long time.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
I saw today on MSNBC (Who I consider to be the true news). That Obama will consider (for politcal gain) to legalize cannabis for personal use.Sometimes on MSNBC they leak what the "Liberals" have planned. (From Huffpost)...No matter what your ideology is MSNBC spends most of it's time correcting "made up shit" that lets say it's competitor does. That is to say you won't see Fox "so called news" spending most of its time correcting facts that are reported on MSNBC. If MSNBC says there is a possibility through a Leak it actually could happen.

funny rush limbaugh said the same thing on friday....

had no idea he worked for pmsnbc?

Latest posts

Latest posts