What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cream 47 ® ★ Test Grow ★ [Outdoor in a 15 litre pot]

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
picture.php

Cream Caramel x AK47

Hello my friends! :tiphat:

Today I leave you with a very resumed test grow of a Cream 47 that I had in my hands this summer. I'll tell you a bit about her story...

In April, a little after Cream 47 was released, I really wanted to try it and I not even asked my colleagues from Sweet Seeds to send me a package: as I only needed a pack of 3 seeds I bought it in my local growshop, because after all the price is really fair for such a quality strain. In the meanwhile, with the indoor autoflowering grow tests that I had runing at the time I realized I could not try the Cream 47 until after the summer, for lack of space in my indoor. But I couldn't resist to sprout one seed, so at least I could know the variety a little better. And that's how it went... I've popped one of the 3 beans and I kept the plant for around 2 months vegging in a small pot of about 400ml, so that the plant couldn't grow too quick :chin:

A couple of months after, in the middle of July, I had the opportunity of getting the plant into an outdoor balcony of a friend I have in the south of Spain and I just took a couple of cuttings from the plant and took her to have a happy life under the amazing sun we have in the south of the Iberian Peninsula. Well, the rest of the story will be told while I share some pics, but I can tell you that the plant was harvested in the 24th of September with a very good production for a grow in a pot with only 15 litres of soil. And for the aroma words are not enough to describe it, but it's definetly one of the most pleasant smells I had the oportunity to smell in the last years, I'm sure it will be a very good smoke/vapor. I'll test it soon and maybe share a smoke/vapor report or something ;)

As I was not expecting to make a grow diary I don't have many pictures to share, so we'll have to start with the plant with 12 days of life...

picture.php
picture.php

At day 20 the plant was growing very well.. but the small pot and the long distance from the plant to the lamp were forcing her to stretch in search for more and better light. As keeping the plant short was one of my goals I had to prune her, cutting the top of the plant so she ended up with 4 main buds and, in the meanwhile, the growth would be a bit delayed. Here is a pic of that day...

picture.php

Some 10 days after that, around day 30 since germination, the plant already had her 4 tops very well defined, but the pot was already too small for a plant with a desire of growing with such vigour as this Cream 47 does. Because of this the lower leaves were starting to loose their dark green colour and, in this case, more than a N deficiency, what the plant was asking for was a bigger pot. A couple of pics where the result of the pruning is visible, to ilustrate my speach a bit...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

At day 40 good news arrived to the Cream 47: she will have a good place to flower the whole summer, from mid June till harvest. I took advantage of the chance to make some pics before saying goodbye to her, because after that I would only be able to see her a couple of times until the end of her life. Anyway, as I said before, I kept a clone just in case I enjoy the efect of this plant. Well, some pics of that day, where it is visible that the lower leaves were getting some yellow tones as a result of a small pot for any plant with more than 15 days of life... and this one is 40 days old...

picture.php
picture.php

To be continued...

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
...and it continues...

We're back, now with the second part of the diary, with the plant already outdoors. We start with a couple of pics with the plant already in her 18 litre pot. Pics are from the 31th of July and, in my opinon, we can consider that flowering started in that day. It's visible the huge stretch she was experiencing at the time and it is also visible that she still has the 4 main branches but it will be more visible as maturity arrives. Here are the pics...

picture.php

31th of July - Flowering starts

picture.php
picture.php

And from then on I'm really sorry but I haven't visited my friend until the end of flowering and I only visited him again in the harvest day... to help manicuring the plant. Anyway it's possible to check how the plant ended, in my opinion she ended very well for a plant grown with 15 litres of soil. Obviously my friend regreted for not using a pot with twice the capacity, or more... With 30 litres the production would've been increased in 50-80%

Another good surprise was the short flowering period... The plant was harvest by the 24th of September, more or less 55 days after the flowering period started, which allowed us to avoid the first rains of the beginning of the Autumn. And with no plagues, no mold, nothing really... only a good production and an unforgetable aroma...

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Good buds, very compact and of a good caliber. The final production was of 127gr. To get more production a bigger pot would be the key. Manicuring was very easy and the leaves were covered in trichomes so I'll use them for some homemade hash. I now use a small "tumbler" with two different "nets": one of 95µ and other of 158µ. I don't get much quantity but it allows for an exceptional quality hashish and the leaves stay in a very good condition to be re-used in the preparation of cannabic butter, for example. Here are the harvest pics...

picture.php

24th of September - Harvest Day
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

And that's it, hope you enjoyed the mini-diary of this wonderful Cream 47

Thanks to all you guys for the visit.. sweet regards my friends! Keep it high!

:thank you:

|tommy_g|

picture.php

picture.php

T

THE TROOPER

great work! looks and sounds very tasty........when will this be in stock on the boo?

TT :tiphat:

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hello my friend! :tiphat:

Thanks for your visit and for the kind words ;)

Unfortunatelly I have no idea. SeedBoutique "decides" what they want to have in stock and they order it from Sweet Seeds. I'm just collaborating with Sweet Seeds moderating their forums so I'm sure you can imagine I have absolutely no interference in the whole process, hehehe. By other words the only "person" that could answer your question would be someone from SeedBoutique ;) I don't know if you can ask them in any subforum of ICMag, but maybe you can..

Our friend Nu Jerzey Devil also posted a test grow of Cream 47, indoor with HPS, check it out: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=216196&page=2

Thanks again for passing by and for your interest :wave: Sweet regards :peppermintstick:

|tommy_g|

Latest posts

Latest posts