What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

8,000 Plant UK Warehouse Bust

H

Hoover_lungz

Weird. Out here in Cali we also have these Vietnamese gangs doing the very same thing. Looks like these guys are all over the glob!

These Vietnamese gangs are Worldwide and operate in the UK,Europe,USA,Canada,Australia and the crazy thing is that the people incharge never leave Vietnam and run there operation from abroad and send ilegal imagrant workers to do the dirty work.

Viet congo bongo weed lol always shit and wet

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
yeah the vietnamese are a global power in cannabis production, they are like organized crime for growing weed...

sneakinman13

Veteran
wowoowow

look at all that soil! haha

and i think they need new filters for there carrbon :) haha

sucks to see this busted! although they stole power. which is dumb

Dam

over 1000 Lights (600 w lamps) --- 600,000 Watt grow!!

even at Half a gram a watt thats 300 kg, prob more like 400 kg every 8 weeks

In guessing a million quid per run................ nice considering they probably have one or two of these warehouses in most major towns in the uk, not to mention all the grows they do in houses that are always gettin busted......... someones getting very very rich from this!!! Shit it must be tens of millions a week just from all the uk stuff they got going on!!

ddrew

Veteran
Shit, why not? All they are gettng is a fine and deportation. Going home with a few harvys cash sounds like winning the lottery...
What?? That's all that happens to them?
Shit, I'm moving to Vietnam, becoming a citizen, then going to the UK to run warehouse grows.

Fuck that is a huge crop, looks really dialed in to, setup must have cost a fortune- Wonder how long it takes to trim all of that? Shit you would need multiple bud trimming machines id think....or a 20 man crew working tens for 4 weeks...

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
I can't help it... the more I look at their set up the more I LOVE it!

Should I suspect they also included "night soil" in that compost pile...?

Also look at the way they flattened the reflectors to aid dispersion.

Any connection with the Da Nang Boys? LOL

Last edited:

shafty420

Wow, don't be racist.

hows that racist you numpy probably true
cash croppers (especially asians round here anyway) do alsorts crushed glass,steam it to give it more weigh,iron fillings anything can think of ive turned down substancial amounts of money to work with these scumbags for the exact reason

shafty420

alot of the viet operations are growing cheese now cus of all the hype its caused and the money idiots will pay for it

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
What?? That's all that happens to them?
Shit, I'm moving to Vietnam, becoming a citizen, then going to the UK to run warehouse grows.

Same thing with the mexican illegal immigrants here when they get caught growing in a national forest. They just get deported back to mexico, no charges filed. Then they sneak back over the border and do it all over again...

Makes no sense to me...but hey, if I could grow like that and not face any charges, id be doing the same thing...

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
Same thing with the mexican illegal immigrants here when they get caught growing in a national forest. They just get deported back to mexico, no charges filed. Then they sneak back over the border and do it all over again...

Makes no sense to me...but hey, if I could grow like that and not face any charges, id be doing the same thing...

You and me BOTH

:dance013:

Last edited:

ImaginaryFriend

Fuck Entropy.
Veteran
Little late to be talking about the pictures in the article, I suppose, but it was definitely a clean build. Nationality/immigration status/world-wide-organized-crime/slave-labor aside, it was super tidy... though the inside framing was a bit under built for my tastes...

But the huge pile of dirt was nicely swept to the side of the veg room...

I'd be proud of that show if it was mine...

Except for the stealing power/busted part.

Well, mostly the busted part.

Think of the pest control issues related to 8000 plants... They must have ran that shit clean.

H

Hazyfontazy

Dam

over 1000 Lights (600 w lamps) --- 600,000 Watt grow!!

even at Half a gram a watt thats 300 kg, prob more like 400 kg every 8 weeks

In guessing a million quid per run................ nice considering they probably have one or two of these warehouses in most major towns in the uk, not to mention all the grows they do in houses that are always gettin busted......... someones getting very very rich from this!!! Shit it must be tens of millions a week just from all the uk stuff they got going on!!

can u imagine the bloke in the growshop when they walked in and asked for a 1000 x 600 lights ,2 tonne of allmix and a tanker full of nutes ,,i bet he got the holiday brochures out after :dance013::dance013:

Latest posts

Latest posts