What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

why do my threads disappear?

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
Please explain a little more. When did the threads disappear? Did you have responses to your threads? What was the content of your threads?

about 2 days ago i posted under the equipment section that i wanted to know if anyone had had great results with a non agro hps (something like a parking lot light) i checked the next day it was gone

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
That is strange. See if you can report it to the moderator. I'm not sure how to do this though. Probably a PM but you need 50 post's I think for that.

John Deere

Veteran
Looks to me like it got moved to the correct forum. Check the "Lighting" sub-section of the "Growroom Design" forum.

You can always click on your name and hit the "find more posts..." button to see where your comments are.

i had a similar problem so i tried to find the link through my history. when i did find it and tried to go back to it, it said i wasnt allowed there? any ideas why?

MyAssIsGrass

?_?
Veteran
If you can't find it in your post history (Find More Posts by...) then it was most likely moved to the Recycle Bin forum which is staff-only

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
I'm probably the one responsible as I mod both grow rooms and lighting. I leave a re-direct so the OP can find it where they left it but, know it's been moved and where. It's more than possible I forgot this time and if so, I apologize, shame on me. I suspect it was a 1 day expiring re-direct that disappeared before you came back. In future I'll go with a 3 day redirect.

Latest posts

Latest posts